Kubo Shiori (Kubochan) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I like it if a member have goals other than being an idol, more so if I like that certain member. Don't get me wrong, like eternalord said, idol life is not forever. Whether pursuing a solo career, television, behind the camera, modeling, etc. When the time comes, they have somewhere else to go to.
    About her return, it's good to know she's involve with other activities while not yet officially back with Nogizaka. At least we're not in the dark what's going on with her these days. It's a good sign.

2. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You guys are thinking way too much. Maybe the reason why she took a hiatus is b/c she needs time to recover after fixing her teeth.

[​IMG]

3. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    That's definitely a factor to be considered, but to think that it's the sole reason is unlikely in my opinion, considering Tamami and Reno also underwent teeth fixing before and it didn't affect their idol activities.
    To add, Kubochan also had that swelling problem, which I ranted about since months ago, and she herself said that she's been unwell since last year.

Well, we don't know for sure. But whatever the actual cause is, I'll just pray for her to return without any more problems.

4. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Kosaka Nao of Hiragana Keyakizaka blogged last night, attaching this photo in it
    Dlxyj0rUwAAco8V.jpg
    Taken at Seventeen Gakuensai 2018, she said that day they become close friends. They talk to each other a lot even during breaks, and Kubochan asked Nao specifically to not call her 'Kubo-san' and to call her 'Kuboshi' instead. They also promised to go eat together next time, where they also want to invite Riria. Cute. Need more of this Sakamichi interaction.

And these are other backstage photos with Kubochan in frame
    Dlxyj0rU8AU3RAZ.jpg
    with Nao & Kiyohara Kaya

Dlxyj0mU0AYWVGS.jpg
    with Yanai Yumena

Dlxyj0nVsAEXofO.jpg
    with Yanai Yumena & Sasaki Rikako
    (trivia: as Yumena is from Fukushima and Rikako is from Miyagi, with the three of them coming from Tohoku region, they call themselves 東北三銃士/Tohoku Sanjyuushi (Three Musketeers of Tohoku))

About Miyagi, Nogizaka Summer Tour 2018 Miyagi will be held at Sept 1st-2nd 2018, and so far the campaign is massive (maybe because it's the final venue?). If I recall correctly the other venues didn't have this kind of campaign, where Nogizaka46 work together with East Japan Railway Company (JR東日本/JR Higashi-Nippon), in which the company provides more train trips to Sendai station for easier access to Hitomebore Stadium and put some big Nogizaka concert related banner there; Kasho Sanzen, the Sendai delicacy company where Kubochan is used as their image representative. They go as far as selling the cake Hagi no Tsuki in limited edition Kubochan packaging:
    DlrcKQQU4AA_Drg.jpg DlrcKQMV4AESThl.jpg
    where inside of it there will be one random Kubochan photocard out of ten you can collect. Still, they limit the purchase to just two boxes per person.
    The other one is S-PAL, a shopping mall in Sendai which will exhibit Nogizaka costumes and will be giving away Nogizaka related gifts for people who purchase until some certain amount from designated stores and restaurants. Now, the gift is what makes it interesting.
    DlrOTatVAAUYI0r.jpg
    The gift itself is a coaster, which is a small mat placed under your glass or bottle for dining purpose, with 22 members' photos on it.
    22 members. Which are 21st senbatsu members + Kubochan.
    This photo printed in this coaster gift is the first photo of Kubochan wearing 21st single seifuku.

All in all, it really feels like this venue is very special for Nogizaka, and Kubochan. And now Kubochan fans' expectations go through the roof.
    We'll see in a few days.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Just read some posts from twitter and it seems that Kubochan is back :D
    She returned to the group's lineup during the encore.

Okaerinasai Kubochan!!!! :D

• Like Like x 3
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wouldn’t put it that way. She made the encore. She may or may not be back. We’ll have to wait for an official announcement. Hopefully she does restart her idol activities.

7. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Her appearance was really anticipated, after all the hype in Miyagi :D

About whether she is officially returned or not, time will tell, if she is starting to be included in Nogizaka schedule again then it may really be an actual revival.

Now onto details! According this account,
    Nogizaka and their bonds...:1st:
    Fingers crossed for her actual return!

And then some interesting things in Miyagi during the course of the tour finale
    • The cake Hagi no Tsuki sold out in all three days of sale (August 31st – September 2nd)
    Kasho Sanzen provided two booths for selling the Kubochan limited edition, one at S-PAL with Nogizaka costume exhibit, and one at the venue Hitomebore stadium. The queue started as early as 4.40 in the morning, and after the booth was opened, it was sold out in less than an hour.
    Some photos:
    Dl-BXzWUYAA2K9m.jpg Dl-Fw6aU8AAAGeP.jpg the queue
    DmDXsiWVsAEpvs7.jpg mid sale
    DmDeuU1U0AA7p4F.jpg wrapping up
    8fef368c-s.jpg sold out
    Dl_XwylU0AAFQvP.jpg queuing despite the rain
    Dl_g0vcUwAY0Src.jpg sold out

“But Hagi no Tsuki is renowned to be delicious, maybe people just want to buy it as souvenirs and not necessarily because of Kubochan?”
    Yes, a valid question. But bear in mind that Hagi no Tsuki regular package is sold at Kasho Sanzen’s stores all around Miyagi, in which people don’t have to queue at all, and Kubochan edition is only sold at those two booths.

• The huge banners of Nogizaka at Sendai station
    Dl7-yHcUcAAbxdB.jpg Dl-qRPQUcAEJN7k.jpg Dl-qRPPU8AELy8C.jpg Dl7-yHgUYAAWq6E.jpg Dl-9ZXhU8AAHAaj.jpg Dl-9ZXWU0AAF7wz.jpg Dl-jXupUUAADH11.jpg
    Nanase, Maiyan, Asuka, Miona, Ikuchan, Yoda, Mizuki, and of course Kubochan. And being the local star hers is the only one printed on both sides [hehe]
    (printed back to back: Miona x Mizuki, Kubochan x Kubochan, Maiyan x Nogizaka, Asuka x Nogizaka, Nanase x Ikuchan, Yoda x Nogizaka)

Dl6xn8PV4AAMpdO.jpg Manatsu and Kubochan's coaster
    Dl_DIVOU4AA4WzS.jpg Kubochan's panel

Lastly, fresh from the oven, warm compilation

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from Line Clova

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    kubo status is still hiatus right ? but she still doing act with seventeen ? i see photo kubo at seventeen magz Instagram

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

10. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Finally watched the Zambi stage team Blue announcement Showroom delivery... and this does put a smile on my face.

Although this isn't the first time Kubochan is seen with Keyakizaka members (as she's a close friend of Kagechan, once having two shots with Takamoto, and Mona, not to mention SakamichiAKB), this is the first real time on air interaction they have, if I recall correctly.
    The parts where they express their impression and end up praising each other are really cute. Kubochan showed her admiration to Kanji captain Yukka, and even knows her 'cheese fondue' pronunciation, then Yukka in turn said that Kubochan is quite a topic when Keyakizaka members talk about cute girls.
    When Memi came, her impression of Kubochan was her skin is white, cute, good at singing, and 'perfect'. After that they talked about Katoshi, while Kubochan said that she watched Hiragana showroom audition and thought that Katoshi is cute, Memi said to her that Katoshi too love Kubochan. One instance is, when Kubochan came to watch Hiragana Keyakizaka's stage play Magia Record (where Memi and Katoshi was cast), she gave the members her handwritten letters, and Memi said that Katoshi was so ecstatic she kept and cherished the letter.
    Then Katoshi arrived at the scene; they bowed to each other like there's no tomorrow. So awkwardly cute. Katoshi apparently likes Zunda shake, the drink Kubochan keeps on promoting.
    But unfortunately Kubochan and Memi had to left the stream early, so Kubochan didn't meet Akanen who came after that. Kinda curious how their interaction would go, as they are both from Miyagi.

Some synchronized poses of Kubochan and Yukka, screenshot by this tweet
    DoMLJ40V4AAVNR2.jpg DoMLJ4zU4AAuFdz.jpg DoMLJ48UYAA7U0G.jpg DoMLJ4zU4AEZXjw.jpg

Good news that come out today is, Kubochan mobile mail application will be reopened for subscription starting October 1st, after previously stopped since August 1st because of her hiatus. She is back.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Relieving to know that our precious princess is truly back! Gorgeous and cute as ever, and most of all healthy. looking super kawaii with her retainers too. Nogizakas future is indeed bright. please stay healthy Kubochan!

• Like Like x 1
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Welcome back Kubochan ^_^

13. NyanNyan's Pet

Love the fact that she's very active and she looks really great.
    But now I don't know what to think after Senbatsu announcement.
    If she's gonna be UG, at least make her center.
    And there's also the question, is she even gonna be on this single ? :(

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    She's back but probably careful not to overdo it. I don't think it's a bad idea for her to get back in the flow of things this single at her own pace.

15. NyanNyan's Pet

^ You're right, I remember seeing her name on that HS list of participants. Guess I lost head for a while there.

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    rather than ug centre, she should get solo song or centre a unit..give a chance for an under member to centre their under song. it seems not good for kubo just to centre a ug girl and leave..

17. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    It's official. She's an Under member for this single :)
    DoWslCyU0AAvNcZ.jpg large.jpg

Will she participate in Under Live? If she will, I think it will be good for her to be a part of the very concert that makes her a Nogizaka fan. Even more because they have Tohoku as part of the tour.

just not for long. please.

18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    hmm..is she gonna be the centrby default..if so, hope for a good song. probably to avoid backlash from fans. she is aint ikuta level to suddenly centre or be in fukujin after hiatus..

19. NyanNyan's Pet

I'm actually thinking of a solo song too, that would be awesome. But I also thought if anyone will get a solo, it will be Nanase. I wouldn't mind another Ikubo if UG center not gonna happen. I just hope she get something good from this single.

20. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    For me, I stop expecting anything so I will be good with whatever they throw in this time. Even if it means nothing for her or placing her at the very corner of under last row.

She said she will return at her own pace and I believe in her. I'll keep supporting her like always and stop worrying.

• Agree Agree x 2