=LOVE (イコールラブ, イコラブ, ikorabu, eqlove)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by fatrain, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    First of all I wanna be honest with you guys, It's hard for me to love one idol to other idol, I really love meru but since my brother love sasshi so much I start to love her and thinking this will be eternal until I met Iori , OMG I fall for her :omfg:.
    The second one, I just watched the eps 6 of =LOVE documentary.. seeing mirinya character, makes me understand why she's the one who have Instagram, not just she's good at fashion but she's also need it for herself. I honestly respect sasshi's decision for letting her open ig, she really is a good observer.

Edit: and omg sana love for nonno was real! She basically standing on the stage and just holding nonno hands lololol

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

but in the end, it's actually Maika who will rule the group behind the scenes! :cool:

according to 5ch detectives there might be a hidden message encoded in the ending credits of Teokure Caution MV! some kanji look differently than the rest, so when you take these kanji you get an anagram "たにはなおとあいなまいのひとみしょうおりさあんず", and if you change the order you can get "いおりとひとみあいさずにましょうのおんなはあなた" which means "The devilish woman who didn't love neither Iori nor Hitomi is you!" :fear:

this could mean that it's not Iori who tried to break Maika/Hitomi couple, but it's actually Maika who played with Iori's and Hitomi's feelings. there were other hints pointing at this in MV as well - Maika always looked indifferent for Hitomi's and Iori's affection, but she called Iori out to the hallway when Hitomi was around and at the rooftop when Iori tried to kiss her, Maika stopped her with a finger, but in a way that Hitomi couldn't see...

the other possibility - Maika got jealous that Iori and Hitomi were getting close (they were holding hands in the "happy" photo of the class in the beginning), so Maika staged her love with Iori to cut her off from Hitomi. there is also one scene that hints at that - Hana whispers something to Hitomi's ear (probably that Maika and Iori are getting close). Hana herself said in her SR to pay attention to that scene!

[​IMG]

looks like hidden double meanings become Sasshi's trademark as a producer!
    lyrics of "=LOVE" look like a simple love song, but are actually about fan finding an oshimen, "Kono Koi wa Transit" looks like song about a girl who is trying to return a boyfriend, but is actually a message to judges of "Last Idol" show, so they look again at the Someday Somewhere unit that they've turned down, and now this hidden meaning in "Teokure Caution" MV...
    this is so Sasshi-like - many just don't see past facade and don't see the depth in her [hehe]

=============

Iori sang Teokure Caution in today's SR!

if the video does not show watch the video here

==========

Yoani will change BGM from "Bokura no Seifuku Christmas" to "Teokure Caution" in its CM!

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. ArchieRinn

ArchieRinn Kenkyuusei

^ then, it's possible that Iori is not tried to kiss Maika, instead she want to confront her? And in the end Iori became frustrated because she and Hitomi get toyed by Maika? wwww [hehe]

Is there another hidden meaning for Na-tan's story? www :hehe:

4. chronophysicist

chronophysicist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Oh I am loving this conspiracy theory very much!! :banana: seal of approval, made me rewatch that MV again and again to catch the details.
    another thing I noticed, at the group photo scene in the classroom, where it changes from a cheerful vibe to a dark vibe, Hana appears to still be giving a sinister smile?
    also, seems like Hana and Nonno were the Papparazzi that exposed the adultery, but later on they are seen having a laugh with Sana, so they're celebrating that the setup worked?
    youtube gives some related videos that seem to be analyzing this MV but all in Japanese :^^;:

Ahh I love this song even more after hearing Iori sing it solo, cute voice Iori minus dark theme for me.:omfg:

5. ArchieRinn

ArchieRinn Kenkyuusei

^ it looks like maybe Hana is the true devil tho www... because she traps Na-tan and Mirinya, and she whisper something to Hitomin maybe too :hehe:

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

dunno, I think Iori genuinely loved Maika like Hitomi.
    I think the three of them were initially a group where Iori and Hitomi were secretly in love with Maika, but Maika didn't really love them, she just liked their attention. in the end, since they were always around Maika, Iori and Hitomi became close too (holding hands on a photo), and Maika didn't like that, because she felt a threat of losing her pets, so she decided to break them apart.

as for Hana, I don't think that she is an evil mastermind. more like a pawn who was used for Maika's and Sana's plans. yes, she is evil, but kinda deliberately obviously evil (she's the only one who always has an evil smile). if Hana was the one in control then Maika and Sana wouldn't act on their own (like Maika calling Iori to the hallway and Sana laughing at taken photo). so I think two storylines have separate masterminds - Maika and Sana - who used Hana to keep their hands clean. in latest Dai Tokkun Chu (50:40-) Sana actually says that she played an evil role (a joker) and that she was in love with Mirinya's character, and it was her who brought Mirinya and married teacher together (a scene where the three of them met and then Mirinya and teacher walk away together) and then broke them apart with taken photos. apparently Sana hoped that a heartbroken Mirinya would eventually seek comfort in Sana.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. ArchieRinn

ArchieRinn Kenkyuusei

whoa, so it's Sanatsun and Maika then... btw, there is a time lapse, is the photo taken before or after?, because when Maika take a peek to the class the position is still like when Hitomin and Maika hide from... :confused:

8. chronophysicist

chronophysicist Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    this MV needs an episode 2

9. ArchieRinn

ArchieRinn Kenkyuusei

^ maybe the coupling song MV will do [hehe]

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I hope we'll get more info in the makings when the 3rd single will be released.

=============

Utada Hatsuka (team 8) is into =LOVE lately
    http://equallove-2017.blog.jp/archives/8613217.html

she wants to buy black parka from Teokure Caution MV and she also sang "=LOVE" in her SR
    https://twitter.com/korokoromilky/status/935841780192362497

[​IMG]

===========

they've talked about Sasshi/Hitomi/Naatan dinner on "=LOVE no #Kitto Kimi da"

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    oooo didn't noe it also works the other way around ... they can play the BGM & sing songs of =LOVE without the room being closed [hehe]

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

one of the B-sides of 3rd single titled
    Bukatsu Chuu ni Me ga Au Natte to Omottetanda (I thought our eyes would meet during club activities; 部活中に目が合うなって思ってたんだ) was played at today's ANN!

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av22276638

and a full audio version of Teokure Caution

80:45-
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av22276890/?p=2

=============

new profile photos!

http://equal-love.jp/feature/profile

===========

=LOVE will have an interesting event on 5/3 - middle school female fans will have a dance lesson from =LOVE members

https://twitter.com/YAG_PR/status/986576701118234624
    https://www.yoani.co.jp/news-20180418/

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. ArchieRinn

ArchieRinn Kenkyuusei

Bukatsu Chuu ni Me ga Au Natte Omottetanda (部活中に目が合うなって思ってたんだ)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

15. MikaCHansen

MikaCHansen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imamura Mitsuki (STU48)
    Hey guys! Do you know where I can find the fanchants for =LOVE's songs please? I'd like to prepare a "fanchant guide" or something like that for the fans for when =LOVE come to France!

16. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    hehehe [hehe] Loved Sasshi's expression when she was talking about the collabrocafe for =LOVE ;)

$_$<3

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

=LOVE members went to Ikoma Rina's (Nogizaka) graduation concert today

[​IMG]

=============

Ikoraji "RADIO=LOVE" #29 (180421)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av22429268

I don't think there are any special =LOVE chants yet. looks like =LOVE fans come from various 4648 fandoms so they chant however they like))

http://equallove-2017.blog.jp/archives/7464775.html

=============

2nd coupling song will premiere tomorrow in Dai Tokkun Chu!
    official announcement says that composer is "that person" so we might get someone special this time.

https://www.showroom-live.com/equal_love_official

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    There can be only .... ONE !!!!

Come On Baby !!! GO-TO SAN :^O^: !!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Oh goodness if that is the case I will be on the floor. :rofl::rofl:

20. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1