1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Maria Genoveva Natalia Desy (Desy)

Discussion in 'Team KIII' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

I guez this is before applying the freckles effect for that K3 new ava
    [​IMG]

Desy once said she wished to marry young. Seeing the photo above I remember Indonesian folks would say “like a ripe fruit ready to be picked”. Physically, age 22-23 is very appropriate time. But somehow Desy's got key presence in jkt esp socmed based on my my biased observation xD. On Trans7 channel there was the sexy Miss Sosmed, Harly Valentina in the Rooftop program. I think Desy is miss socmed of jkt48 who's no less sexy than Harly.

in her K3 latest pp
    [​IMG]

2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Desy was a guest in the SUCI8 show, a stand up comedy competition runs by Kompas TV. It’s a privilege for Desy her first open mic was being in the established brand media.
    Not watching the show cuz I gotta sleep very early for midnite activity. I spotted a good comment from a fan that her mental/confidence is already good only needs more explore in material like current affairs or latest phenomenons.

I give reference one of the best man out there in suc is Cak Lontong. He's one of a kind wacko. He appears serious but has unique point of view when story telling. And hes' got some tv shows now.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

:) Desy should be with peace sign pose & smiles
    [​IMG]
    Maria Desy, the viral artist “Mpok Alpa” and Melody Laksani in last nite OVJ show

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Desy [on center Shani's right] in K3 performance at a recent Indonesian movie launching trailer

Standing tall on the left stage a huge axe property is the notorious “Kapak Maut Naga Geni 212” (The Deadly Fire Dragon Axe 212), the ultimate weapon of the flick's hero Wiro Sableng/the Wacko Wiro. He unleashes the axe when the opponent is too powerful.
    Btw Desy is kapak too, ohh I mean 'ngapak', her hometown central Java distinct accent.

I like the movie’s original novels author, Bastian Tito style of hyperbolic narration (almost like maniac to me) in Wiro Sableng novels. It made the characters and the fighting scenes were badass.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  5. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Okay, got a fresh material for posting :)
    Just watching the government tv channel TVRI where Bimbim, Slank’s drummer performed with his family band The Sidhartas with him & nephews as member. Bimbim the frontman in guitar and singer played the band's cool song “Sya la la”.

Bimbim’s birthday is also December 25 as Desy. Interesting similarity.
    Perhaps Desy considers playing Syalala with jkt48 band with her in guitar+vocal.
    Also better rip off the jeans in the knee to look like Bimbim
    [​IMG]

6. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Yes, I see two morning suns :):)

Desy’s original caption : are we identical?
    [​IMG]
    K3 performed at the Pre Opening Asian Games in Monumen Nasional area Saturday morning.
    Wishing Desy succeeds as senbatsu in this sosenkyo ~Amen

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  7. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Those women are Indonesian top models: Dominique Diyose, next to her is ..I forget her name, Paula Verhoeven and on her right .. im not familar.
    Desy is in the middle.
    Was Desy doing some photo modeling session with them?

8. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Lately Desy created (or familiarized) an expression “wadadaw”. She showed it once in Kompas TV stand up comedy competition when she was a guest. The English equal would be “ouch” kinda stuff.
    I eventually had opportunity using it in when I sat with wrong posture and tried to sit upright my back’s got little pain. I automatically exclaimed “wadadaw“.
    I tot its later variant “wadidaw” by someone else is better but wadadaw was very fit expression. In spontaneous exclamation it is easier to utter words containing vowels with majority “a” than there are ‘a’ then slip to “i”.
    Desy actually developed it from the previously exist “wadaw” with the same meaning.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  9. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Desy was asking jkt-fans to make a caption for this pic
    [​IMG]
    I got mine:
    -Waiting for a bush
    -Outcast but being in broadcast
    -From a mod to a model
    -Into the wild

[refers to lately Desy frequently share seductive photos]
    -Harvest time
    [just imagine Desy surrounded by a wheat field in western land. And I think Desy has been yielding recently]

There's jkt akustik first anniversary event on Tuesday. Desy will have a collaboration with the unit.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  10. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

I swear I was yelling Desy's invention “wadadaw" again!
    My big sister held an event socializing her three months daughter to big family and neighbors at parents home. I couldn't hold myself with the appetizing spicy dishes and fruits. Then came the adverse effect of too much eating. My belly couldn't handle the load. Before fleeing to the rest room I shouted wadadaw! a quick. There's no way I use its variant "wadidaw" sometimes used by Rina Nose, a famous tv personality. After releasing the loaded stomach I returned to the meals. I skipped the oranges that made my stomach ached. I found snake fruits, the sweetest kind which is called honey snake fruit. Then I tried out uttering the other one “wadidaw” . And it's appropriate. So wadidaw suits for surprising state when we come across preferred things.

*The tradition/custom commonly known as "aqiqah" which is a form of gratitude toward God who has graced the parent with a new born baby by sacrificing a lamb then serve the cooked lamb to the gathering folks.

Desy with AKB48's team 8 Nakano Ikumi at the event Jakarta-Japan Matsuri
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  11. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Congrats to jkt48 akustik first anniversary!

[​IMG]
    Desy collaborated with Jkt48 akustik on stage in their tonight's celebrating event. She played bass.

Desy has been a close friend with its two vocalists Rona & Siska and surely with the guitarists Nad & Aurel as well. I believe Desy’s presence has boost the girls mood too.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  12. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Desy has been two nights in Kilau DMD show, a dangdut singing contest on MNCTV. Desy looked very enjoy being in the show with the real deal funny people.

Last night I didn't watch it since i gotta go to bed early.
    [​IMG]

And tonight Desy returned to she show again
    [​IMG]

It's a full of fun show. Nobody are with a demand gotta be funny as in other shows but the humors just flow naturally from the chat and interactions /comments like in a big family members [hosts, judges, tv personalities] who know each other very well. The main players ofc Wendy, Rina Nose, Igun with their quick responding and quick creating wits skill. They're quite intelligence actually. I would give an to award to Wendy with his all round comedy skill. I think the leading likable figure presence as Ivan Gunawan also has a big role in the show.

13. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

JKT48 Akustik 1st anniversary event at the theater.
    Desy with a bass guitar was one of among some members and unit doing collaboration.

credit to the uploader