1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Matsui Jurina (Jurina)

Discussion in 'Team S' started by ithebigc, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Kuura

Kuura Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The photo's from this Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmPofu6nleD/
    An employee from that shaved ice bar took a two-shot with Jurina and thanked her for complimenting their purple yam shaved ice. He also congratulated her for #1 in SSK, but that doesn't mean she went to Okinawa just recently - it could be a photo from last year.

People are wondering in the comments and on this site (http://www.akb48rompen.com/archives/53966516.html) whether it's a photo from this year or last year. Apparently there's no consensus yet and no official news have been released about Jurina today so take it as a rumour for now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ant

ant Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Twitter:
    ant38g
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    I watched SSK’s opening act the other day and was really shocked. Jurina looked like she was running on fumes... just completely over worked and exhausted. I felt like I was witnessing someone’s mental breakdown. It cast a pall over the whole event. I hope she slept for like a week straight after going on hiatus. Poor girl. TT

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    P48 was absolutely not a waste of time for Jurina. I'm pretty sure all the Korean clout she has accumulated in this short time will benefit her enormously in the future. It's a shame that she wasn't able to be there to the bitter end, but she has learned a lot and she had a unique experience to boot.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. hiroto

hiroto Kenkyuusei

But at what price? :fp:

because she had work overload.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. mayuri91

mayuri91 Kenkyuusei

what she wants actually to overwork like that?? did she has personal/family problems that make her doesnt want go home and rest?? she really need to slow down because her hardwork seems pulling people away from her rather than amazed them.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
  7. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    i strongly disagree , one of the things Jurina's fans admire about her is how much work ethic she has , and how serious she is in doing her job ...
    people are not pulled away from Jurina , it's the exact opposite , and the proof is her SSK win , she got 194K votes which means that many people voted for her , supported her and wanted her to win

Jurina has always been a 150% person , putting all her might in everything she does
    because she loves her fans so much and doesn't want to give them anything less than perfection, she herself said that she isn't satisfied unless she delivers a great and a well done performance
    she gives the best fanservice in handshakes and 2shot , and always tries to give the best performances while performing, always tries to give the best expressions while acting, and streams her showroom for hours for her fans.

this is why she always sell her handshakes fast and is known as one of the best and most powerful performers in 48 groups, and her characters in AKB48's dramas always have an impact (Center, Nobunaga, Kurage, Hollywood Jurina....etc)

Jurina is one of the most amazing idols ever

but i do want her to take things slowly sometimes and think about herself and her health more , i'm glad she's taking a rest now, she deserves a break

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3