1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Melati Putri Rahel Sesilia (Melati)

Discussion in 'Team T' started by Shinga Kurukato, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Melati_putri_rahel.jpg
    Team:
    Kenkyuusei / 4th Gen
    Name: Melati Putri Rahel Sesilia (メラティ・プトゥリ・ラヘル・セシリア)
    Nick: Melati (メラティ)
    Birthdate: January 1, 2000
    Birthplace: -
    Height: 150 CM
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Bloodtype: A
    Agency: AKS
    Blog: -

2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Happy Birthday and Happy New Year Rahel! :ome:

3. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ghaida Farisya
    i'm late to say it here www
    happy birthday jkt48 future girl~!! keep smiling and cheerfull like always~!
    god bless you melati~!
    CXmb2XDUAAAr2BG.jpg

(Mod note: please read forum rules regarding pic size limits)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016
  4. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ghaida Farisya
    Melati profile video from JKT48

5. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

6. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    New Profile Image

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      84.4 KB
      Views:
  7. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      89.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      14.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2017
  8. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  9. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

mel 18.JPG

Happy Birthday!
    jkt48's first birthday and another jkt’s Capricorn.
    Time flies fast for the millennium girl. Now 18. Fit with the current year number 2018. It’z a good sign​

10. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

One of jkt gals habit in spare time, abuse 48 songs by changing the lyric with local kid songs. There's a clip where jeje, beby, nabilah and other memba nicely doing it years ago.

Here's Desy in guitar + Meme/Melati is singing yuuhi wo miteiruka but change the lyric with an indonesian classic kiddies song “balonku ada lima ‘/ I have five balloons. There 's the lyric line “one of the balloon blows out and the four remaining I hold tight” and Meme because of focus on the song rhythm [with no rehearsal before] confuses counting how many balloons are left :^^;:. Meme's cracking is precious.
    The clip: https://twitter.com/M_DesyJKT48/status/984023642102214657

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  11. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks to Maria Desy for posting the clip in her twitter otherwise I won't know meme is a cheerful girl.
    Same clip from yt:

Meme’s look actually attractive although rare finding her fine pic in the web. Like this one sniped from a clip when she’s in her school event. Let the forehead without bangs expose her eyes, looks more fresh. She’s also better avoid thick make up.
    [​IMG]

Melati [on the right] with Eve and Melody.
    [​IMG]

Meme’s catchphrase in her official twitter:
    “There's a flower in Gen 4. I'm Melati, who will give blissfulness fragrance to all of you.”

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018 at 1:24 AM
  12. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

As Melati is Christian, from her face I guess she’s of Manado/Minahasa ethnic background as Acha (Alicia Chanzia), Gaby Warouw, Veranda and kenkyusei Sania J Montolalu.
    I kinda think Manado/North Sulawesi people look & manner similar with people from the Philippines as the region is close. The example is the look of a popular figure from Manado, Mr. Gilbert Lumoindong, a popular Christian preacher on TV.

There's an article Melati involves in church service (one day will be posted).

13. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Melati Has Convinced To Serve The Lord
    https://hot.detik.com/celeb/3439735/melati-jkt48-mantap-jadi-pelayan-tuhan
    Published on Monday, 06 Mar 2017

"Before this church service I was a member of female junior hockey team represented Jakarta. The team consisted of senior high school students. If one performance's well she will be recruited for the senior team."
    "I went through some competitions but not any longer now since I've been involving in this church service. The service schedules are from Saturday-Monday, sometimes Monday-Friday. My hockey training was on Saturdays so it was clashed."

Melati who is now at grade 11 of senior high school says her parents didn't force her at all for the way she has chosen.
    "I really wish at the church I'm serving Lord. I will give what I have for Him. He has been granting me so many things. In return I want to give my best I have to God. Nobody asked me for this activity. My mom was wondered herself why I'm turning like this today”.

Melati is a gen-4 of JKT48 since 2015. The reason behind being jkt member was after watching them perform on TV. “ Their dance was awesome and after a friend told me about the audition I went for it". Now she has to manage her schedules between school, jkt48 and church service.

Asked about her future goal, Melati answers she doesn't really has clear target. She's now enjoying what she can do for the Lord an others.
    “Once I came cross thinking to take art as major in college. Used to want to be like Papa as businessman but mom told me it's not easy and might complicate me so I guess I'll likely going to the art thing".​

~Her feeling was right. She's born at date 1 month 1 = 2 [sun number=2] . Two is the number of art. Jkt48 with two are Kinal, Kyla, Nabilah. Strong sense of artistry emits from them.
    ~Melati has just finished her senior high national exam. In few months ahead she'll might be in a college.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  14. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Congrat! Melati is selected for UZA senbastu team (also kongrat to zara, jinan, devi & kavten ayana).
    Saw the clip team T practicing Uza she’s got the power. Her energy suits the song.

15. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

I recommend Melati to be invited by any comedy tv shows. She’s got pretty face, genki and attractive voice too. To me she’s the closest to the weirdo Angel Karamoy.

Try Anteve’s Pesbuker first. Although it’s hella cheesy show [don’t all local tv com programs?] Melati there can train her mental and develop foundation. Then next step could be Net’s Comedy Night Live, OVJ etc. Or straight to CNL ofc is more expected.

As local tv entertain programs observer I see really well tv stations still needs more hosts like Rina Nose or Gracia Indri. I know currently there are ‘vacant’ shows - they have the hosts but seem unfit and producers find nobody to hire as Rina & Gracia already got programs.

If Melati succeeds immersing herself with Rina-G. Indri humor wits she’ll got huge opportunities.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  16. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Some days ago, Meme [Melati] lost her bag stuffed with belongings. She left it to a friend to take care of it while Mel's doing a church activity. Her friend forgot about the bag and just left it. The bag then lost including a new shoes she just bought.

[​IMG]
    with tha kool UZA uniform​

[​IMG]
    Wearing Tarzan* costume in last Saturday HS festival.
    This absurd version of Tarzan is a crossbreeding between caveman and an ape it seems :lol:

[​IMG]
    All jkt circus team have twitter accounts and they do their best to attract fans with funny words describing the members. This one from team T circus is silly describing Melati.
    The complete caption says: " Jkt48 Circus in Purwokerto City. Handshake with Melati the Tarzan, in session 1 and 3 line 5. This girl's very crazy but a slow thinker. She's got a strong faith (religious) always remind the others to be piety but unfortunately she's a nut. Meme oh meme. She also loves shoes and make up.

*there was a local tv series "Pretty Tarzan" with that leopard suit
    ~the words 'gokil abis' means so crazy due to naturally expressive

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  17. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Melati often sleeps over in Kyla-Zara's apartment and help cooking for them. I spotted Zara mom' thank Melati for that.
    Now we realize how this teens learn to be independent and work hard with their idol activities.

18. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Since Net’s ITShow invites jkt48 centers and leaders as guests I hope Melati will be promoted into those position so we could see her in the show. Perhaps her current position as home cooker for team T center’s Zara is still okay to be taken into consideration hehe *jk . Oh, or she can start with OVJ. There’s a fellow Capricorn accomplished silly folk there, Azis Gagap.

a shot from her 2018 ssk video
    [​IMG]

Photo from weeks back. All T memba were with weird hair tails.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018 at 4:06 AM