Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    You touched on the main problem, Kojiharu and Takamina are hard at work to create a new career outside of AKB at the moment.
    That is hard, as we've seen with many prior graduates, for instance Mariko's fashion business floundered, and she was widely respected as *the* fashion icon in the first gen.
    I read rumours Yuko's acting career isn't doing all that well, I guess Tomochin is doing alright (although I don't follow hear as she was my least favourite member, until someone else started to annoy the hell out of me lately, but that one's gone for 2.5 years now I guess, so that's a relief (btw not entirely fair, and not entirely her fault) ).

oops ... that was a tangent, sorry, my point is ...
    Kojiharu nor Takamina do not have the luxury to spend time on a no3b single, because it's not just recording a single, that's the easy part, for sure they could find the time for that, but it's the time spent promoting it, doing a few venues, they just don't have that time right now I think,
    unless .....

Production Ogi decides it's profitable/useful for them and Miichan, Kojiharu and Takamina.

• Like Like x 1
  2. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

It is difficult to succeed but more difficult to keep in the succeed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1046778757636210690
    =====================
    台風の夜はキリギリスへ。 父がセレクトしてくれたのがパンクIPA後味がフルーツみたいで、すっきり飲みやすく美味でした。 そして今朝はネイルチェンジ。とてつもなく可愛くなった...♡あやさんのインスタ覗いてみてね! https://instagram.com/ayaaa0927?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=xilmyyiwfgx… 着替えを持って行かなかったから今日は暑かった〜
    ---------------------------------------
    The night of the Typhoon Grasshopper. The Punk IPA aftertaste was like a fruit, and it was easy to drink and was delicious because my father selected it. And this morning the nail change. It became tremendously cute... ♡ take a peek at Aya's Insta! I https://instagram.com/ayaaa0927?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=xilmyyiwfgx… didn't take a change of clothes, so it was hot today.
    ---------------------------------------

The Grasshopper is obviously her parent's beer garden, pub, bar, café or what you would call it (none of those really cover it I think, it's more of a teahouse for speciality beers)

DobnuCuUUAAai6--1.jpg DobnuC2UYAIFXmo-1.jpg DobnuCzVsAAiVjI-1.jpg

I know I'm probably really old fashioned, but I'm always a bit surprised to see Miichan, Shiichan, Sasshi or any other idol gulping down a can of beer :)
    (not that Miichan is gulping here ... but we've seen it happen in Showroom ;), well, maybe not gulping ... but not sipping either :D )
    Around here you would expect ldols to drink wine ... because wine is what the sophisticated people drink .... beer is for blue collar people :)

Ow, and she had her nails done and forgot to bring a change of clothes?
    You would almost suspect her parents toldl her to spend the night with the family during the typhoon.

ow ... and ... Yeah!!! ... hat!

I wonder if she still has all those hats fans gave her ?

• Like Like x 3
  4. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

What do you it seemed the end of the dorama? :)

And Miichan?

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  5. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I wonder how much time she spend on practicing opening and closing her mouth like that .... she did that in that Halloween clip earlier as well .... anyway, someone must have told her it's sexy as hell, because she obviously aded it to her repertoire :)
    And man, it is sexy, sexy and kawaii :)

What is it with the remaining original members? ... did they get a course in sexiness? ... Miichan and Shiichan, both known as variety idols, are suddenly turning on their charms it seems :)

7. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

The first time I see Miichan on the Catalan TV...and it's to criticize an episode from AKBingo! :hmm:
    [​IMG]

8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    But, but ..... it has Yuko! .... and Miichan looked great :/
    Was that the 'what's in the box episode' with Miki-chan?

But you should be used to gross misrepresentation of Japan culture in Western media right now? Most of the programs are nothing more than an badly hidden excuse to show how silly those Japanese all are.

Otoh, we have a program currently here, Tokidoki, made by a Dutch female comedian which is rather good (it's not ment to be funny, it's just ment to show Japan and it's citizens, and the presenter studied Japanese for 5 years in Japan)

And there was a three part program with Joanna Lumley where she visited an idol group (the one wearing masks) performing in Tokyo, she wasn't judgemental at all as well.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Take internet videos without paying copyrights and make comments about them without knowledge is the most common format of television here in Argentina.
    It is sad to see this practice spreading worldwide.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

The problem was that the woman talked about it like 'look how they mistreat these girls' without the context and that she pretended it was something that was happening now...

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I would attribute that to the fact that she's gone to Europe for studying and that she hasn't actually done that much (movie/drama) acting in the past few months (was it Nepal?) :^^;: Her last movie was in 2016, but there was a drama with her as a lead that came out on Hulu this year ("Cote d'Àzur No. 10"), plus she participated in two stage plays and has already been announced for another stage play in 2019. Even if she isn't doing cinema movies or huge TV dramas, I think she's busy and happy.

I think her music is doing okay, she released an EP as recent as February this year. It was her least successful single with a peak of #17 on the Oricon charts but her sales have been slipping lately. Considering she takes almost an entire year for every new release, it is to be expected people lose interest. But she starred in two movies and one drama this year as well, so I think she's trying to be an all-rounder and I guess it's working.

Sometimes I think about what happened to all those Gen1 girls that left the entertainment industry, and then I realise I barely know any Gen1 girls except those that were popular. Does anyone remember who even Usami Yuki is? Hoshino Michiru? Orii Ayumi? Masuyama Kayano? Watanabe Shiho? If they weren't on AKBingo, I probably don't know them :/

I looked at the stage48 profiles of these girls I didn't know and it seems most of them are doing pretty well? Usami Yuki is now a radio presenter, Hoshino Michiru has multiple singles and even albums, Orii Ayumi is doing stage plays and hosts radio shows as well as her own handmade candle store, Masuyama Kayano worked as an actress until she left the entertainment industry in 2011, and Watanabe Shiho worked as a model (even walked for Mariko once) until she got married. They graduated in like 2007 so it's pretty incredible to me.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    ^
    Yuko was studying in New York, not Europe, as I understand it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Guilty as charged, when Takamina graduated the original members appeared, and I’m sorry to say that there were more than one I could not have told you the name of :/

Btw, Miichan did her 3rd TikTok post

I guess she likes the format of short clips

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoooHw7nrMO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
    Stupid instagam won't let me link to the clip directly, so you'll need to use the arrow :/
    (and yes, there are two right arrows ... because nobody took a course in ergonomics at Instagram :))

Hands up those who would like to see Yuko and Miichan together on stage in a play?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A story about people who appeared in RIZAP commercials and how their weight has rebounded. Of course Miichan is one of them.

"RIZAP challenge Minegishi Minami and others can not maintain the rebound for half a year and gain weight as well"

So this magazine picked up six of the celebrities who appeared on this CM. We asked Professor Aso Miimi of Akasaki Aso, a dietary pro-poor, low-sugar (rookerbo) cook, and Mr. Goro Mori of Fitness Trainer to evaluate the rebound (◎ I was able to do very well, ◯ Well done, △ Well Well, let 's do our best, the age is the current age).

[Aso teacher evaluation △ "look is a change in the results of the body fat percentage -5.6%. Was not able to maintain a shame"
    [county's rating △ "Since an idol is prone to irregular meals, rebound Inevitable "

http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/15414890/

15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    To be honest. seeing how people tend to rebound after 'extreme' dieting, I honestly think Miichan did pretty ok.
    After the Rizap commercials ended Miichan tended to wear really baggy clothing in her personal life which made me wonder if she didn't rebound to the other side of the scale and was self concious about her body, but nowadays she looks just fine (still wearing baggy clothes often though, her fashions sense ... nobody scored as many 'uglies' in the AKBingo fashion shows as Miichan :D )

btw, there is a unwritten rule that people in the medical profession don't comment on the medical condition of people who are not their patients, as they lack access to all the information.
    (and if they are their patients, they won't comment due to patient-doctor confidentiality)

anyway .... as long as Miichan doesn't look like this she'll be ok:

if the video does not show watch the video here

(and she was cute even then ;), cute .... and somewhat clumsy :D )

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I find it funny this topic was brought up cause I was on a diet myself last week and everyone kept telling me "You know it's all just gonna come back, right?" [hehe]

17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I wish someone said to me "You know it's all just gonna disappear, right?" :) ..... and that that turned out to be true. (no such luck I guess :()

I'll just stay away from all full length mirrors for now :/

18. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    once i went from 80 kg to 65 kg......but now i'm 90 kg lol

so i know how hard it is to maintain that kind of routine
    but miichan looks great in the wedding dress, so i dont think she needs to get her rizap shape back

19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane