Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    13 years .... Yukirin said in her tweet: I'm looking forward to the 14th year! ❤︎
    Personally, I hope Miichan feels the same ;)
    Dt5XSibU8AAJ8Hq.jpg

To be honest ... although they are both *the* senior members of AKB now, and the only members of the 'original generations, they've only been together in team B for 5(?) months (although they of course had senbatsu activities together)
    I personally never got the feeling that they were really close, ...

ow, wait .... now I think about it ... that's probably stupid as they did form Team Sancon :/ ......
    still, I somehow don't see Miichan and Yukirin going out to dinner or shopping together, dunno why
    Unknown.jpeg Unknown-1.jpeg

and than there is this
    Unknown-2.jpeg

Found these on twitter:
    ---- Green Flash
    Dt4n4n4VYAEsrNI.jpg Dt4nzwvVsAAVl50.jpg Dt4oY2wUwAAPNv6.jpg Dt4oZODV4AAsebj.jpg Dt4oZoRU8AAleHh.jpg Dt4nj7YVYAA0ne2.jpg Dt4nkWgU8AAvfnR.jpg

---- looking at the pics I concluded this must be Hebirote .... yep ヘビーローテーション :)
    Dt3xQoKU0AAO27N.jpg Dt3xRB8UwAExHfs.jpg Dt3xRw_U8AAPhs3.jpg Dt3xSN3UwAY4ayB.jpg Dt3wZOVU0AAHCdy.jpg Dt3wdGHVYAAoYzd.jpg
    (although I've never seen Miichan near the front *and* the center in a Heavy Rotation performance :) )
    ------- misc
    Dt3r9dOVAAI9IWd.jpg Dt3kjJyU8AEJJ-d.jpg Dt3i6oQUUAcHofP.jpg Dt3h8q5U8AA2k2o.jpg Dt3h8q5U8AA2k2o.jpg Dt3iHD4UUAIiClw.jpg Dt3jqyuU0AARHUx.jpg Dt3jA6IVAAANOV4.jpg

Miichan's twitter:
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1071401782792806400
    ====================
    13周年記念公演ありがとうございました!歴代シングル全曲披露...リハ期間は挫けそうになるぐらい大変でしたが本当にやれてよかった。どの曲にも思い入れがある私は幸せ者だと改めて思いました。14年目を迎えるメンバー達の気合いが伝わっていたら嬉しいです。皆様いつもありがとう。いい日になった[​IMG]
    --------------------------------------
    Thank you very much for the 13th anniversary performance! All the past singles show... The rehearsal period was hard enough to break, but it was really good to do it. I have a passion for every song. I thought again that I am a happy person. I am glad if the yell of the members who greet the 14th year is transmitted. Thank you for your time. It's been [​IMG] a good day.
    --------------------------------------
    Dt5iORHUcAA5li1.jpg Dt5iORIU0AERzPT.jpg

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wish I could give a funny rating to this. Especially the No three ugly made me laugh

Happy thirteenth anniversary to AKB48 and also Miichan!! It's so crazy, she's spent half her life with AKB already... Leaving this behind one day must feel really strange. I personally would feel like, the longer I stay, the harder it gets to leave. Especially because she's friends with so many of her kouhais <3

4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think Miichan got a facial treatment .... because when I use the hash tag I get a post of familiar face (well, more the name ... ) and Miichan posted pics like those before (being a pretty well known idol has it's perks it seems)

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1073147536162996225
    =====================
    ちょっと前の話になりますが、25歳ラストデーに #小顔科学研究所 に駆け込んできました。久しぶりだったけど、やはり顔が引き上がり目がぱっちりするという現象は無条件にとても嬉しい[​IMG] 26歳もよろしくお願いします。
    -------------
    It was a little while ago, but I rushed to the last day of 25 years old #小顔科学研究所. Although it was a long time, the phenomenon that the face is still charming the fox is very glad to be ☺️ 26 years old unconditionally.
    -------------
    DuSV_X6U0AAIOfI.jpg DtpAUs0UwAEHh8c.jpg

5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan reacted to Sasshii's graduation announcement, Yukirin, Shiichan and Myao, there are just those few left of the first generations ... an no more Team Suncon :/

=================
    さっしー、おつかれさま。 前向きで清々しくてHKT愛を感じる空間でした。かっこよかった... 写真は今日じゃないです。
    ------------------------------
    Sasshii, thank you for your hard work.
    It was a positive, refreshing space that felt HKT love. It was cool...

The photo is not today.
    -----------------------------
    Duc37y-VsAAXh_Y.jpg

Red and White song battle
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1074299632623054849
    ===================
    AKB紅白歌合戦、今年も白熱しましたね〜ユニットは大好きな「クサイモノだらけ」朱里もゆいりもパフォーマンスを尊敬してる後輩なので一緒に歌えて嬉しかった!なかよし萌夏と、峯岸古参ファンのなつりこぴ(笑)あかりんからリップいただいた[​IMG] わーい[​IMG] 紅組優勝ありがとうございました[​IMG]
    --------------------------------
    AKB Red and white song battle, I was excited to sing together because it is a junior who also has a respect for the performance of the unit is a favorite [full of Kusai mono] Akari, too! Nakayoshi Moe Summer and the yay of the red-gumi , which was a rip from Akari (laughs)
    --------------------------------
    Duitz4MVYAI1Exb.jpg Duitz4NVYAMBL3g.jpg Duitz4PUUAEfJKe.jpg Duitz4NVYAAtFRs.jpg

first one .... Miichan tapping into her motherly side, taking her kohai under her protective wings ;)
    And that look from her kohai on her right (our left) ... :)

Or, .... it might be Miichan being Shaku ... and cool .... "these two are mine!" ;)

And those satin dresses look awesome .... AKB's costume designer haven been churning out load of these rather sophisticated designs lately, I can't see the skirt .. but I guess the hemline is under the knees?

ow, and it seems Miichan's team won?

finally had the chance to see part of the 13th anniversary show .... Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka? .... there's not much better then seeing Miichan opening it ... I kinda love that song to death :/ ... it's the song that reminds me of a nice sunny day biking along a river an through rice fields near Kurashiki or long summer evenings with the incessant chant of cicadas ...

ow, btw ... I said it was amazing to see Miichan in the front row of Hebirote, right?
    Well, .... she was more then just in the front row :D .... she was center!

Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 20.45.44.png
    Yukirin was Aachan to Miichan's Yuko .... and Myao Mariko-sama ...
    It would have been so easy for management to just put Miichan in a back row for most of the songs (like river where she's 3rd row extreme right) and let a senbatsu member center, but they gave her Hebirote :)
    (and yeah, I guess the rest of the world knew all of this a long time ago :) )
    Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 20.55.19.png

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 2
  7. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    If I put on my armchair psychology major hat, it seems to be like a closeness that's developed through being the veterans together for so long more so than some natural affinity. They have an understanding that no one else can really share anymore.
    I always wonder about relationships between members since they don't live together like in other pop idol cultures. When AKBs are actually close and not just pretending it seems special.

I recall Miichan was on a prank show where they had a foreigner call a member and pretend like they found Miichan's phone and they called Kashiwagi and Kashi was going to go across town to pick it up for her without much hesitation.
    You could argue that that was all scripted and what not but I like to think it was a testament to their friendship lol

8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Or I could argue that probably any original gen member would do that for each other ... ;)

but after thinking about it I think Yukirin and Miichan are probably indeed friends, it's just not at the level that Miichan seems/seemed to have with Takamina, Acchan, Yuko, Nyan-Nyan and Mikki-chan.
    But I'm just judging that on how often those turn up in Miichan's twitter

there's a moment i one of the documentaries where they are sitting together in the bus with Miichan doodling on the fogged up window ... non-friends wouldn't do that I guess

9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    The theatre where Miichan's next play will be performed posted an interview with her on YouTube

https://twitter.com/meijiza_okuni/status/1076736760506281984
    =======================
    コメント動画第2弾は笑顔がチャーミングな峯岸みなみさんです! 幼い頃に能に魅了され、芸事を極めようとするお丹を、13歳からAKB48でファンの皆様を魅了している峯岸さんが演じます♬ 最後の峯岸さんがとっても可愛いのでぜひご覧ください♪ #明治座 #ふたり阿国 #峯岸みなみ
    -----------------------------------------
    Comment Video 2nd is Minegishi Minami smile is charming! She is fascinated by Noh at an early age, and is a very cute girl who has fascinated her fans with AKB48 since the age of 13, and is very pretty. ♬ ♪ #明治座 #ふたり阿国 #峯岸みな
    -----------------------------------------

if the video does not show watch the video here

So it appears the play is based on Noh or it might even be straight up Noh, which would explain the look an feel of the costumes
    Another tweet says: "Not to mention the musical number, I do not stop exciting music that includes various elements such as blues, rap, mood songs!" ... so, no .. it will not be traitional Noh

As an aside, I can't remember seeing Miichan ever with her hair parted in the middle (apart from when it was very short it has always been asymmetrically (which leads me to conclude she's pretty self conscious about the difference in the size of her eyes) )

In other news ... as I received my so called 13th month ..... I ordered Miichan's phonebooks, 'south' and 'watashi wa watashi' :D
    (and yes ... that is really late, but better late then never)

Miichan tweeted something about forgetting her Christmas costume yesterday ?
    Anyway ... she found it :)

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1077219486611075072
    =========================
    メリークリスマス[​IMG] 特別な日に会いに来てくださった皆様、ありがとうございました。2018年の感謝も伝えられて、とてもいい時間を過ごせました。1年ありがとう。来年もよろしくです。 そして日付変わって25日は母の誕生日でもあります。いつもありがとう。ずっと健康で、ずっと幸せに[​IMG] [​IMG]
    ----------------------------------------------
    Merry Christmas Thank you to everyone who came to see me on a special occasion. I was able to spend a very good time with Thanksgiving in 2018. Thank you for one year. I would like to meet you next year. and 25 days after the date is also my mother's birthday. Thank you always. Be healthy and be happy all the time
    ----------------------------------------------
    Not sure if she means the 24th is her mum's birthday ... but it does sound like it, in that case おめでとうみいーちゃんの岡さん (and yes that's probably not correct)

DvMNaRaU0AEknMQ.jpg

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Happy Christmas to all Miichan fans !!!! ;)

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan was at miyu-chan's graduation performace, the older gens are really getting rare :/
    ===============================
    みゆちゃん卒業おめでとう。 「神曲縛り」公演を通して距離が縮まって嬉しかった〜 優しい歌声と強い意志で自分だけの道を突き進んでいってね!!!! この公演を好きでいてくれた皆さん、ありがとうございました。ヨシマサさんP公演、第2弾に期待かな...[​IMG] 今日はチームK公演 楽しむぞ〜
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Happy Graduation from Miyu-chan. I was glad that the distance shrank through the "Divine Comedy Restraints" Performance ~ I go on my own way with a gentle voice and strong will!!!! Thank you to everyone who liked this performance. I hope you'll be in the second edition of Yoshi's performance p... I'm enjoying the team K performance today !
    -------------------------------------------------------
    DvUcUNxVAAIfe-2.jpg

And it was Miichan's birthday celebration
    =============================
    26歳の生誕祭、ありがとうございました[​IMG] 沢山のコールに包まれてスーパー楽しくパフォーマンスさせていただきました!!ステージ上でたくさん話させてもらったのでここでは多くは語りません!!笑 こみ、すんばらしいお手紙ありがとう。友達も観に来てくれて、幸せな日になりました♡はぁ♡
    ----------------------------------------------------
    26-year-old birthday festival, thank you a lot of calls are wrapped in a super fun performance!! We talked a lot on the stage, so we don't talk much here!! Hehe, thank you for your letter. My friends came to see me and it was a happy day ♡! ♡
    ----------------------------------------------------
    DvWiD7hVsAI50vI.jpg DvWiD7vUwAA5bTj.jpg DvWiD8SUcAEtfZM.jpg DvWiD8IVYAEhzNk.jpg

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 3
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "And it was Miichan's birthday celebration"

Fellow Ks Kojimako and Moeka mentioned it.

"Thank you Mi - chan always
    And congratulations again.
    Mi - chan birthday festival and the last K show this year!
    Thank you very much ❤︎❤︎❤︎"
    https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/1077916824455409664
    DvWHosoVAAIUJ75.jpeg

1943299771469341727_9476045911.jpeg

instastory

Edit: Story at TechInsight and more seitansai pics.

http://japan.techinsight.jp/2018/12/maki12272027.html

DvWRclhUwAE9WvD.jpeg

DvVtx82UUAIdgAD.jpeg

DvV2144UUAEDxcN.jpeg

https://twitter.com/AKB48_LODstaff/status/1077927612008194048
    https://twitter.com/sunMOONtruth_/status/1077888535477215238
    https://twitter.com/kolice48/status/1077898358985904129

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The party made the news.

"Reported that former AKB 48 Takahashi Minami opened a year-end party with the new and old members of AKB 48 belonging to the same office. Published images including Kojima Haruna, Watanabe Mayu, Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion, Kato Rena, and the fans are delighted.

"It was a year-end party of the office" cut out , Production Ogi and related company, Mama & Son 's year-end party was held."

https://www.musicvoice.jp/news/201812280110792/

[Production Ogi is No Sleeves' agency; they also represent Ota Aika and Ichikawa Miori; they also used to represent Iwasa Misaki, Nakagawa Haruka, and other former AKB48 Group members]
    https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/プロダクション尾木#所属タレント・アーティスト

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    The situation is a bit vague because Talamina, Nyan-nyan and Miichan are still (mainly) listed as talents of Production Ogi (and probably are still signed there) but they are also listed as talents of Mama & Son (under business partner ship with Production Ogi)
    Mama&Son's only exclusive talents seem to be Renacchi, Myon and Sawako Himeno, the rest are co-signed.
    And then the no3b 10th anniversary concert was organised by M&S or was it OgiPro .... I'm sooooooo confused right now :D

when M&S was announced it looked like a No3b vehicle, or a company headed by no3b

otoh ... they have been pretty active the last months ... so that is good
    (and they have a job opening for a manager .... so if you're interested in managing some idols, this is your change ;) )

ok, that is weird ... I didn't know/forgot Mayuyu was signed with OgiPro ... so I was looking for her profile ...
    and looked .... and looked again .... and then discovered that what I supposed to be Takamina was Mayuyu, because in the thumbnails at first glance they look almost identical :/

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  17. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

It was a very good concert of the Team Ogi Matsuri 2011.
    [​IMG]

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yuu-san (Miichan's, Miki-chan's and Kitarie's ( and probably more) hairdresser's) twitter

DvcSqmoUwAAAaoM.jpg DvcSqnOUUAAaTFS.jpg DvcSqmlVsAIR24S.jpg

And it seems Miichan's name came up in a program with Sasshii, Miki-chan and Ariyoshi.
    Google makes a complete mess of the translation but one thing it seems Sasshii said was that Miki-chan's character was made/formed by Miichan.
    指原莉乃、元AKB48の後輩・西野未姫のキャラは「峯岸が作った」
    Sashihara Rino, moto AKB 48 no kōhai Nishino Miki no kyara wa `Minegishi ga tsukutta'

I have read that Miichan and Sasshii consulted each other a lot about their kohai when Miichan was Team 4 captain.

update: yeay my ordered photobooks arrived today :)
    (I guess I need to start learning to read kanji now :D)
    IMG_1996.png

ow, and my workplace is now officially complete :D
    IMG_1997.png

ow, and Miichan closed the year with a showroom (I think she cooked something)
    (and I was an hour too late :( )
    DvrLHu5UYAAQEyc.jpg

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    There was a end-of-year party of Mama&Son, short video in the link.

https://twitter.com/ms_staff/status/1079739633334857728

did, I say that the relation between Production Ogi and M&S is a bit vague ... look at the new years greeting by M&S :)

Dv0QrOwVAAEOjf7.jpg
    To which Agency is Mayuyu signed ? ... Production Ogi or M&S ? :)

and then there's this?
    Sasshii's twitter
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/1079657673467940864
    ===============================
    紅白の会見で「プロダクション尾木さんからの差し入れの尾木汁が好きだ!」と話したらわざわざ尾木社長が差し入れしにきてくださいました優しい…。
    Talking to Kohaku 's interview "If you like the tailed juice from Production Ogi' s placement!" All the time the president Oki brought in and put it in. Gentle ....
    Dvu27NkVsAAB6-S.jpg Dvu27NkVYAATHup.jpg
    I'm not sure if they gifted her the food or the cooker(?) ... but the president of Production Ogi presenting a gift ... Sasshii's signed with Otha Pro ... right?

20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I went to the Mama & Son website and didn't see Mayuyu... The entire list of talents I saw were Renacchi, Miion, Kojiharu, Takamina, Miichan and then a group called Aqua Timez, and two other talents named Aoi Shizuka and Himeno Sawako (the last one is also in the photo from Miichan's story). Not sure what this means? Maybe Mayuyu is also moving to M&S soon?