Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    I was talking about cd sanbatsu

2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think I already sort of disproved your assumption with Mayuyu, but here's another example:

Takamina: announced graduation December 8, 2014
    Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby 2015.12.09
    Kimi wa Melody 2016.03.09

graduated: April, 2016
    i.e. Takamina was part of a cd senbatsu for a single released just a month for her graduation

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wouldn't consider that senbatsu. Literally every single member of AKB48 that is currently active is part of that song. She appeared on the TV performances with less members, but there have been instances of members participating in TV performances without being part of the original line-up/senbatsu

4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    you're right of course ... but she was featured in the video, and that was a media senbatsu of sorts as she also appeared with the other members in the video in tv shows.

5. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    And if you want something more recent and less popular member, Takahashi Juri was senbatsu of Jiwaru DAYS.

• Like Like x 2
  6. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    yeah, we discussed this last year, those BTS 'army' types need to get a life

well, I think Miichan will disagree with the 'just a little bit', there was a time that Miichan really was kinda chubby, but as we now know part of that was from plain boredom (and probably frustration)

• Like Like x 1
  8. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    nooo i thought it sent as separate post

Mod edit: yeah ... you did, I merged your posts, now please go and read the forum rules about double posting

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2020
  9. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I'd love to have so much time on my hands I could get pissed off at someone wearing purple nail polish. God, these people are just not living in the same reality as the rest of us.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I agree
    I'm a BTS 'army 'myself and when I heard about this I had posted a thread and told off those toxic or antis armies about this and got a lot of nontoxic armies to apologize about this and I send an apology in the comments to Miichan post on Twitter and apologies for the toxic army's behavior. and i on behalf of being part of that fandom too. Would like to apologize to 48g fandom and Miichan fans for this happening and will promise to try my best and to always keep a lookout on those toxic armys from bashing or insulting anyone else over a simple thing that nobody owns. And since I understand the anger you all felt on this situation from a 48g fan and Miichan fan point of view I expressed how disappointed and angry I was to them and basically argued it's not right to bash people over a simple thing that nobody owns and to think before posting. And this was a day i after i found out about it.So I'm so so so sorry for what happend:cute::oops:

11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    These 'army' types take obsession with their idols to a whole new level and I said back then that it would be the ultimate karma if it turned out Miichan had secretly married 'V' ... :D

otoh ... Male K-Pop idols are even more manufactured and 'perfect' than female K-Pop idols, but that's entirely my personal opinion, it's an aesthetic I'm not really into

edit:
    I can't speak for the Japanese Miichan fans, but here on the forum everybody just seemed to role their eyes and filed it under 'stupid internet shit that happens once in a while, hurting Miichan'

new Miichan video, it's late because she had trouble uploading (it seems there was an issue with YouTube which got solved after she had given up)

if the video does not show watch the video here

it's a Q&A ... and I keep hearing `osake` ... so I'm guessing the first question is about her abstinence

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Takamina: announced graduation December 8, 2014 yes and werent there other singles before 2015.12.09?
    Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby 2015.12.09 I would hope that was her graduation single
    Kimi wa Melody 2016.03.09 10th anniversry

she was supposed to graduate December 8, 2015 on AKB48's 10th anniversry

13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    there will be an uproar if it turns out to be Miichan for sure ... :)

to be honest .... I don't care if it is Miichan, as long as it's a decent guy she marries and she's happy

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't want it to be Miichan for the simple fact that it'll put a(nother) shadow over her reputation. I want her to be happy and get married if that's what she likes, but all in due time :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I really doubt it will be Miichan, she's been pretty responsible the last few years, even with her self admitted partying habits
    And remember what she said about her mom, that she always reacts apprehensive whenever Miichan calls, expecting another scandal, I'm sure that purely therefore, more then for herself, she will try to avoid controversy.
    And about Miichan's reputation, gossip magazines will always try to dig up dirt, her scandal made sure of that, but after that there have been just two 'major' incidents, one where she was caught partying with a business man accused of tax evasion and the other her pics with the actor last year.

In the first incident she really was only just present, but gossip magazines, as usual, focused more on the girl than on the real culprit
    The second remarkable just fizzled out

But as Miichan, for so far as we know, aims to stay in the entertainment, i guess controversy is part and parcel of that, and sometimes a reputation can help to keep you in the public eye.

I've read many an outrageous opinion about Miichan, it's easy to voice your opinion when your anonymous, the important thing is that people close to you like you, and seeing Miichan's friends list, Acchan, Yuko, Nyan-nyan, Sasshii and Takamina, they obviously do

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    It seems it wasn't Miichan who announced her marriage on the whow tonight, it was comedian Takeuchi Manabu, one half of the comedy duo Kaminari:
    https://www.crank-in.net/news/84298/1

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, a certain someone in the US must have breathed a sigh of relieve ... :)
    I guess he must still be looking for Miichan in Shanghai (for over a year now) ..... why Shanghai? ... nobody really knows, but my guess is he thinks it's in Japan :confused:

19. cool_.bruh

cool_.bruh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    lol I think I know that person you talking about

20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    not personally I hope .... :)