Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    a very nice and kind sakura fan blog in tumblr translete and sub the video (thank you.. thank you https://39-sakuchan.tumblr.com sama!)
    english subtitle
    DM:

Vimeo :

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  2. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Thank you so much !!

3. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Very convincing appeal video... but I could be biased haha XD

4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I like how she's gotten into this wrestling thing.

5. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So she's crushing the top 5 2016 sousenkyo ? XD
    Also dressed as acchan
    I was laughing so hard watching this

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i honestly thought she was the kind that would be fired up having though competition against her. But to be afraid of the 46, even though she's number 5 of the 48. Or is she worried about HKT success rather than her own success? It's possible.

She needs to worry if she can pass the 100k milestone, and if she get that, she needs work that can help get recognition from japanese general audience. As she said in her sousenkyo appeal.

there's no turning back now

7. LastTwoThiRD

LastTwoThiRD Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I just realized the second doll has a guitar on it. lol
    And the rest has their unique characteristics on it.

8. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

She's always been a worrywart.

9. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I heard from both the Thai and Indonesian FC that Sakura announced somekind of big news today. But i cant translate it.

Anyone know whats up?

10. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I think it's the 39h showroom. she promised she'd do it if she reached her goal (#2) in the elections.
    The page is both in english and japanese on Sakura indonesian FC twitter account if you want to read it :chuffed:

11. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Basically there was a voting in Twitter on what she would do if she reached her goal of being 2nd. The voting ended today, and 39 Hour Sakura TV was selected. She will do a 39h SHOWROOM if she reaches her goal, nonstop, streaming even when she's sleeping [hehe]
    Let's look forward to it

12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The other option was getting a driving license hahaha

13. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Tbh if management can grant Sakura's wish to do a solo concert if she can achieve her goal in SSK (#2) I will be extremely happy lol but her 39h showroom is great tho looking forward to it[hehe]

For those who want to read her article in SSK Guidebook
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Miyawaki Sakura Senbatsu Sousenkyo Official Guidebook English Translation

I want to be a light shining on the future

“I decided to become a person standing in front of the whole AKB48 Group”

Our generation can’t move on if we don’t raise to the top

Last year, the best rank she ever received, 6th position, became Miyawaki Sakura’s first ‘black spot’ in the Sousenkyo.

“I cried for the first time. Last year, I was chosen to center AKB48′s 10th Anniversary single, ‘Kimi wa Melody’, and received so many chances, more than ever yet… When I thought about that, I felt really sorry. Up until now, every year, I’ve been able to reach my goals of getting into Senbatsu, or Kami 7, however last year, I couldn’t enter the top 5 I aimed to get in. I have never disliked the Sousenkyo, but last year, for the first time, I tasted the bitter side of the Sousenkyo.”

You said you felt sorry, is that your feelings regarding to the fans?

“Of course, it is my feeling against the fans who supported me, but I felt sorry against all of the AKB48 Group. Our generation can’t move on if we don’t raise to the top, yet… I felt irritated against my own uselessness. Actually, last year, even before the rankings were announced, I didn’t have any confidence. To be honest, the walls of the top five (Sashihara Rino, Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina, Yamamoto Sayaka, Kashiwagi Yuki) were too high, and I worried if I could break through with my own strength”

As the result, she couldn’t enter the top 5. Exactly what is lacking in Miyawaki Sakura?

“Comparing with Jurina-san who cancelled her kennin with AKB48 and became focused on SKE48 only, or Sayanee who is NMB48′s ace and leader, I seemed like one member joining the Sousenkyo only for myself. I thought it shouldn’t stay that way. However, nobody knows if it’s right if I stay as a AKB48 kennin or become focused on HKT48 only. That’s why, I thought I should do my best for the AKB48 group as a whole. I decided on becoming a presence standing in front of the AKB48 Group, regardless of the sister groups.”

“What we need now is a frantic and absorbed approach.”
    On the background of thinking about the AKB48 Group as a whole, there lies a reason, which grew bigger rapidly this year.

“On this one year, the thing I’m most concerned about is Sakamichi Series-san’s presence. While thinking about Sakamichi Series, there have been many times I cried this year (laugh). They are making rapid process, like Keyakizaka46-san being chosen for Kouhaku. I acknowledged that fact and was jealous. I know that kind of a feeling isn’t nice, but my pure feeling of not wanting to lose is very strong. But I really like both Nogizaka46-san and Keyakizaka46-san, and I go to their lives sometimes, also I went to eat with Hirate-chan (Keyakizaka46) before. However, we can’t act like we aren’t rivals, and I think it’s better if we’re encouraged by each other and move forward by lifting each other. Like that, I say, but truthfully speaking, it can’t change that easily, after all (laugh). Nonetheless I’m frustrated, and can’t stop thinking about it. However, I don’t want to just run after the hands of the clock, so in order to explode sometime, I want to do my best day by day.”

To Miyawaki, who speaks these words, there are worries for AKB48 Group’s present state, but there are also dreams for the future.

“Right now, I think it’s a period where everyone, including me, should each consider if they are doing their best. With everyone feeling as senbatsu members, feeling desperate to do their best, I think we can get get better. I think, if the AKB48 Group isn’t absorbed, and reckless enough not to care about hair or anything, the group’s true virtue won’t come out. I too, fell in love with that kind of AKB48, so I think there is a need for us to remember those times. For that sake, I think the pride we have now is a hindrance. I want us to shine so bright that the graduated members can think; ‘Why did I graduate after all?’. Because I believe that this group has a future.”

“At the end of my 10′s, I want to show the best results”
    For Miyawaki who wants to shine on the group’s future, this year’s Sousenkyo result is extremely important.

“Yukirin and Sayanee retired on this year’s Sousenkyo, so they became presences that I can’t pass. And, Sasshi and Mayu-san are saying that this is their last Sousenkyo. Thus, this year is my last chance to pass them. Even if I get good results in next year’s Sousenkyo where they aren’t participating, the meaning of that is a little different for me. After all, I’m entering the Sousenkyo in order to pass the Senpai’s. That’s why, I will bank on this year’s Sousenkyo! Between Sasshi, Mayu-san and Jurina-san, I want to pass at least one. For example, if I don’t pass them and because of Yukirin-san and Sayanee’s spaces are free, I rank 4th, I think I still will be frustrated even though I entered top 5.”

It makes you expect something from Miyawaki’s figure, who declared in the event of crushing the walls of those 3, she will lead the AKB48 Group. Just like the time when in her speech when she entered Kami 7, she declared “I want to break AKB48!”

“I think it’s not good if you don’t properly say your decision. I want to say it… I will! I surely can! For some reason, I feel as it may be good if it’s stormy during the time of my speech. If I say “From now I will lead! Please follow me!” during a storm, it will leave an impression, right? (lol). At any rate, at this year’s Sousenkyo, I want’s to leave the best result in the last year of my teens, and I want to become a light shining on AKB48 Group’s future!”

From interview in Okinawa
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Miyawaki Sakura Promoting Senbatsu Sousenkyo in Okinawa

Interview (Miyawaki Sakura’s parts only)

How do you feel about holding a Sousenkyo in Okinawa, which is not a base of the AKB48 Group?

It is the first time that Senbatsu Sousenkyo will be held at somewhere which is not AKB48 Group’s base, but I want people who never actually saw AKB48 live or don’t now much about AKB48 to come and see it, in order for them to learn that AKB48 is doing such a grand, but emotional event.

What would you want to do if you had 1 off day in Okinawa?

I want to see Okinawa’s beautiful sea. Because I never swam in the sea in private before, only in shootings.

Yokoyama・Mukaichi・Kato・Kojima Eh?!!

I come from Kagoshima, so it isn’t my place to say I don’t have a sea where I live, but I didn’t have many chances to go to the sea… That’s why, I want to swim in Okinawa’s beautiful sea.

What are your feelings for the Sousenkyo?

I think Sousenkyo’s biggest charm is that you share the same feelings with fans. May it be frustration or happiness, I want be upfront while facing the result, without pretending, and I think it would be nice if I advanced along with the fans, so please support me.

Miyawaki Sakura Google + May 21, 2017
    Good evening!

Today, I went to a walk on the morning〜!
    When you start moving at so early at the morning, the day seems like it is so long

Only, I did my best from the morning, the time I came home, my legs were really tired, and I couldn’t move from my bed… 笑(lol) Everything is done moderately…笑(lol)

Now, as expected, I am restored!

Today, for the whole day, I was worried about Shige-chan. It’s very difficult to run 49km, after all…
    But, she was able to run until the end, and was very cool. I receive courage from her.

Seeing HKT members thinking about videos and projects, makes me very happy, and I receive a lot of motivation! I will do my best too〜

Good night。
    Sakura sake!
    [​IMG]

Cr: https://39-sakuchan.tumblr.com

What do you think about Sakura's thought in that interview and articel?

14. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Seems like she's becoming more mature. She understands she's not just competing for herself but also for HKT. And when she mentioned 46 and Sakamichi it shows that she doesnt only care about HKT but AKBG as a whole.

Even tho I really think she can reach her goal (2) i'd hate to see her disappointed like last year.

15. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    tbh i think (2) is a little bit bald , even (3) is very difficult but still have a high chance to take it . at least i hope she can snatch 3rd rank from jurina's this year rofl.

but i got kind of a little bit optimistic for this year . firing up fans to never lose with sakamichi's , getting attention from akb old generation fans (original kami7 fans) , also unique ssk appeal video crushing the top 5 , i hope lot of ppl will get fired to support her XD

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I really like how ambitious she is and that she's thinking long term for the sake of 48g. It's a sign of humility that she's acknowledging the rise of Sakamichi, which coincides with the decrease of 48g.

The only thing that I'm not feeling good about is that her words might be premature. It's as if she's underestimating the girls who's behind her, and if someone like Miion or Naachan can catch up to her it could be devastating. I definitely think she's going to be no. 4 this year.

17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I find it's good if she sounds like she's underestimating them or if her tone has that vibe.

It's usually such vibe that helps wake up that rivalry feeling inside the gals, especially from the main group .. or other sister groups.

With that, they too will push Sakura from behind, reminding her not to be complacent when she is at a high level ( which sadly if you look at some of the gals in the main group, there is a sense of it ... afterall ... some of them have dreams of entering 48G, unlike some others who have dreams beyond 48G and that 48G is but a stepping stone to a greener pasture in their career )

18. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I've probably mentioned this on Twitter a long time ago, but this year I'm helping out the Sakura Election Committee, mostly to help reach out to the international committee and get the vote out in such an important year for her. We've had lots of flyers and other materials largely in Japanese, but here is a survey just for the international fans: https://customform.jp/form/input/13967/

Someone else not completely fluent in English translated it, but it should still be understandable to you all. It's to help get a sense of how many votes we can expect from English speakers, so if you're voting for Sakura at all this year, even just 1 or 2 votes, please fill out the survey honestly. Please also spread this on Facebook, Twitter, whatever social media you use if you know other Sakura fans there. It'll greatly help us in our plans, thanks!

And remember, our goal is 1st in the preliminaries, 2nd overall!

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i didnt watch the showroom but i did watched the mstation performance and Sakura/Jurina didnt get a chance to talk on mstation. Instead they showed a VTR of Sasshi & Mayuyu as SSK rival...maybe some1 could translate why Sakura was crying in her showroom.

20. Sakura Miyawaki

Sakura Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Hi everyone!
    I'm @39-sakuchan from Tumblr! Thank you for sharing my content here ^w^
    I just uploaded the English Subbed version of Sakura's SHOWROOM yesterday
    I hope it helps! ^^

if the video does not show watch the video here