Mobile Game AKB48 no Dobbōn! Hitorijime! (2020/08/18 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Aug 4, 2020.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I actually encountered her myself earlier today. I hadn't played since launch month, only started again because of the AKBingo event.

Did this change? Didn't we originally get hearts after a certain time? I don't remember how long it took but I thought it was continuously refilling. I remember during launch month I was able to play multiple times a day.

2. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Nothing has changed. Since the beginning, it has always been 30 minutes for each heart replenishment for gold pass users, and no heart replenishment without gold pass unless we watch ads which can be played twice every hour (this is based on my memory, but I have been playing with the gold pass since the beginning so I may make a little mistake there).

And at 7am JST, regardless of how many hearts we have, it will be full replenished. The only times this can happen other than 7am JST daily would be after the maintenance.

3. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've never had a gold pass, at least I never paid for anything, and I am so sure that I used to play multiple times a day... I would always wait for the hearts to refill, play 2 games, watch the CMs, and then play another 5 games. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, it's been so long, but I really thought it was like that. Thanks either way

4. eko p

eko p Kenkyuusei

I asked support for password successfully once but surprised they use manual method with you have to mail your data for them to review

For some reason I can’t enter the game again with the app always show me time out error, as the last password is not working, I asked them for password for the second time but this time they told me my secret answer is wrong

There’re active players in my club who suddenly stop playing, not slowing down, just one day stopped playing. I always wondering what happened to them as one of them are very active (top 5 with me) and also very active in tossing coin for others. I guess they got kicked out like me

Thankfully for me this happen early, can’t have peace of mind to invest time to the game if the game doesn’t have reliable login method

Never in my life I had login problem with Steam, Xbox, Play Station or any other services as they’re all have reliable automated system. I guess I have to give big credit to Microsoft with their “play anywhere” campaign as games in their platform are tied to MS account, you can continue your progress anywhere as long as you’re logging in with the same MS account, whether you’re using Windows 10 PC, Xbox or even Windows Phone

5. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Once you have used the data transfer the pw is invalid and you have to set it up again (unless you use Line verification) and it will give you a new password. Saw this when I recovered my account a while ago.

6. eko p

eko p Kenkyuusei

I know that, that's why I asked them again and this time they said my security answer is wrong, which is not
    The problem is non reliable manual method they use

Do you see any of your active club member suddenly have no contribution to your club?
    He probably have the same problem as me

7. metallion

metallion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Had a pretty insane hit rate by my standards since my last update. This month so far in particular has been out of my expectations. Gotten 4 members to Kirameki already and a bunch of new ones, all still by luck

04.12 - Yuna (at 3.30am JST. Girl go get some sleep)
    05.12 - Harupyon (3)
    06.12 - Saho
    07.12 - Toppa
    08.12 - Senatan, Nanase (3)
    16.12 - Kiichan
    31.12 - Yukarun (3)
    02.01 - Naamin
    03.01 - Hinana
    05.01 - Hinana (2)
    07.01 - Fujizono
    09.01 - Yukarun (4)
    10.01 - Kurosu, Toppa (2)
    12.01 - Toppa (3), Harupyon (4)
    13.01 - Senatan (2), Shiichan (2)
    14.01 - Kaori

That's 41 hits in 4433 matches so far, so a huge improvement to 108 matches per hit, down from 150 per hit from the previous update

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  8. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know what it means when people have a crown next to their ichi oshi strength percentage?

9. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I assume that means they are the/a top ranked user in the member's ranking.

10. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    i think it means theyre a big player? it only appears for those who have over 1500%(?)

i dont think so because i’m number 1 in komiharu’s ranking but i dont have it

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I see, yeah then it's probably the one with the highest % as you said.

12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Trust Spoony to be Komi's official #1 supporter :worthy:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Started playing the game today, and this thread has been really helpful. Some questions on my mind:
    • Should one always bet hearts at the start of the game? If yes, how many?
    • Is there a way to raise the chance to receive a card of my oshimen? I drew two x10 draws from the Team 4 gacha, but got 0 Zukky cards (my gacha luck...). I only have 1 N card of my oshi. :lol:
    • Does the selection of available clubs change/grow bigger as I level up?
    • What should I do with items like spoons?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  14. JPN48

JPN48 Member

Oshimen:
    小栗有以
    Yes, it's the number of hearts you consume, from 1 to 3. If you bet more than 1 heart, then your experience points, oshimen points and training points at the end of the game will be multiplied by the number of hearts you bet, but unfortunately the multiplier doesn't apply to the friendship degree (or however it is called), that's why I always like to bet 1 heart only.

Unfortunately there is no way you can do that, I myself have bad lucks in card gacha LOL. But every month on around 27th or 28th (the last 3-4 days of each month), there will be oshimen gacha event, where you can gacha the cards of the member who you select as your 1st Oshi (in your case, Zukki), and all the cards come out from that gacha will be Zukki cards. In short, if you have at least a card of a member, then you can have your exclusive gacha of that member, and since obviously you already have your Zukki card, then you can get your cards when the event comes around.

Edit: By the way, there is also a reason why that gacha event comes so late in the month. That's because the card's ability (the percentage under each card) will not be optimal for the next month (you can still use them though), for example, a Lv 1 SEC card gives you a 225% percentage this month, but on other months, the same card only gives you a 120% percentage. Click on each card and it will show the season and the month on top of it. Therefore, basically the cards you get from the gacha event will only be optimal for several days.

This one is where I am not very familiar with yet, so I can't be too sure of how the clubs are being recommended to us.

The spoons are just the items you can get and use only during the current event (Fortune Cookie event), they are used to crack the cookies to get some items. Once in a while, you will get rainbow cookies instead of fortune cookies, and you need 3 golden spoons to open one. The golden spoons can be bought at 200 coins each, and you can also obtain them by cracking the fortune cookies (though only 2% percentage). All the unused regular spoons will be gone once the event ends, and you will get 200 coins for each unused golden spoon.

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    The N to SR cars (* to ***) are special as they keep their high value for three months or rather until the end of a full season. Each Season consists of three months (we're at Season 3 first month right now) and every month there will be new UR and SEC cards, but the lower rarity cards only get replaced each season. SO the best time to spend all you coins on Gacha is at the beginning of a Season.
    However if the card is a very high level then it's still valuable to use a card that is off season.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Birthday cards are special, as they come already on level 48 and with a higher bonus than normal. When their special attack period end they actually have the same value as SR cards who are still in their special attack period.
    [​IMG]

16. metallion

metallion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    If you're just starting out, I'd suggest you keep restarting and rerolling just to get the SEC card of your oshi. You have nothing to lose in terms of progress anyway, and the SEC and UR cards are only drawable for that particular season (N to SR cards work for 3 seasons, you have plenty of time for those), so having the SEC cards is nice for your collection.

If you just like collecting and don't really care about rankings, as previous post mentioned, there is an oshi gacha about 2-3 days before the end of each season, where all your draws are your oshi's cards. What I like to do every season is to draw sporadically until I hit 50 diamonds, which you can get by drawing with coins (tickets don't work). Once you get to 50 diamonds your next 10-pack will have a guaranteed SEC card, which I'll wait for the oshi gacha to get my oshi's SEC. Is it optimal for ranking? Maybe not, but it's better than spending 40k coins to not get a single one of my oshi's card, and my current card level is likely enough to get me to top 100 anyway for my oshi

Joining this late means it's somewhat hard to rank high anymore, especially for top 12 members like Zukkii, but if you somehow manage to crack top 100 on a particular member ranking, you get a ranking exclusive UR card that has increased percentages for the following season, just something you may want to consider when selecting your oshi.
    ---
    On another note, I find the card rotations for the club auction stuff rather irritating. This is already the 7th Team A card in the rotation (8 if including Yuiyui). Next is Team 4 with 4 (5 if including Nagi), while Teams K and B only has 2. Ayanan and Satomina in particular I wasn't expecting until much later, and I honestly didn't expect Erii and Rei to get their turn before Yukirin. I'm in the top ranked Seichan club so I fully expect to get her when she comes around, but it seems like it's going to be a long wait for me and other oshis of non-Team A members

17. fenfii

fenfii Kenkyuusei

any sahho club for international fans? or maybe wanna join my Sahho club?

i make my own club with the name "Saho Int" but only have 2 member until now.

18. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    While I wanted to get my Rin cards I just couldn't get any, so I just decided to let fate decide which girl became my Oshi ingame. Based on my best cards it was Mahopyon, which is nice and she is not too difficult to rank in the top 70. Although generally for one month I try to rank in the top 70 of ~4 members to get the 5000 coins each time. For that I usually chose the three most unpopular members I have from my card pool plus Mahopyon. Some times it's not that easy because members who had really few points in one month can get a sudden surge the other month.

Zukkii is nearly impossible to rank in the top 100 if you just play casually and don't have a full deck of her. Last season you needed over 12 million points to rank there. If you want to get a lot of coins I recommend focusing on the weaker members for ranking rewards. Btw. I think the ranking reward cards have the same strength as the regular UR cards, both start at 175%.

It's even more irritating for Eito fans like myself. Only a single Eito so far has been featured so far.

19. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Anyone else encountering members like crazy in January? Seems like they play much more due to the competition.

08.01. Macharin(5) (luck)
    09.01. Harupyon(5) (luck)
    09.01. Reichan(2) (luck)
    09.01. Harupyon(6) (sniped)
    10.01. Senatan (luck)
    10.01. Harupyon(7) (sniped)
    10.01. Senatan(2) (luck)
    11.01. Harupyon(8) (sniped)
    12.01. Harupyon(9) (sniped)
    13.01. Hinana (luck)
    18.01. Ayu (sniped)
    18.01. Hitomi(3) (luck)
    19.01. Yukarun (luck)
    19.01. Yuiri (luck)
    20.01. Nanase(4) (luck)
    20.01. Yukarun(2) (luck)
    24.01. Yukarun(3) (luck)
    24.01. Hitomi(4) (luck)
    25.01. Haruka (luck)
    26.01. Yuihan (luck)

15 lucky hits, nearly as many (16) as I had the in the previous 4 months combined.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
  20. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I haven’t documented who i’ve played against but Harupyon, and Hitomi I’ve met so many times I have Hitomi’s romance placard. Also Hinana, Yuihan, and Zukki with probably a number of other team 8 and 4 members