Moriya Akane (Akanen) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Akanen is getting prettier and prettier !!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Even next to the beautiful Nogizaka she doesn't loose.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is so true. I don't know if it's just that she is paying much more attention to her appearance, as she has said recently that she is, or that she hates to lose so much that winning a position in the front row has made such a difference to her. But she is somehow looking as pretty as her features mean she should...but hasn't been (if that makes any sense).

3. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

4. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Yeah finally the gachi captain get her location shoot :blush: I'm so happy for her.
    This is kinda compensation to her ream lost in undokai. ;)

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  6. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Yeah Akanen The Sergeant :1st:

CzoeSuLUcAEnltt.jpg CzoeTeqUUAAW-Bj.jpg

[​IMG]

7. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    she's so cuuuute when she's having fun, and in that ppap pic maybe it's the glasses i don't even know :omg:

8. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    She looked so good with the crown !
    I'm glad she got a decent amount of screentime between the race and ppap.

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Let's face it: she hates to lose and loves to win. So happy. So quick to grab the crown. Wonderful!

10. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

^Is that some kind of a diss? Lols.

We already know that and it isn't rare anymore. Welcome to idol world. :rofl:

Anyway, Her performance was indeed wonderful. She doesn't look like from a rookie group. Confidence is really somethin'. Wanna see her more with her senpai's.

Akanen really loves screentime. :lol:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

No, no. That's why I added that it was wonderful, because I thought it might sound like I was dissing her. It's part of her character and makes it whole: she doesn't just have the angst of hating to lose, she also has the joy of loving to win.

12. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

13. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^welp :^^;:

heard yuuka read her a letter at the hs for her birthday~
    the one's on matome say imcomplete but I'm not sure ->http://keyakizaka46ch.jp/event/post-37650/

14. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the info! So they had Seitansai at HS event today ?
    Good, I want to know what Akanen said to Yukka too.

I'm really moved by what Yukka wrote for Akanen...:cry2:

She congratulated her for the promotion into front row member, saying that her effort and hard work got rewarded.
    Then she said she's feeling relieved and could get more courage just by watching Akanen's figure... Sometimes she felt that she still lack of many things that Akanen has in her, and she really respect her. She said sometimes she worries, and she feel relieved and secured when Akanen's there to help her. She thinks Akanen presence as someone who could be trusted and relied upon. She wish that she could continue to build close relationship with Akanen, and she will be really happy if she could've given a chance to be next to Akanen again (she want Yukkanen pairing again [hehe]). Lastly, she wish a wonderful year for Akanen, and congratulate her from the bottom of her heart.

I wonder what kind of reaction Akanen had whenYukka is reading this...
    What a beautiful relationship...
    I never consider Yukka and Akanen as rival, but rather as shinyuu/close friends. A presence that could be relied upon and trusted, gives more courage and motivation to improve themselves, and I believe Akanen felt the same thing too.

It's wonderful to see how they could build such a close relationship and trust in just short time. I also wish that Yukka and Akanen could given a chance to stand next to each other again, on the front row. That would be amazing. Maybe double center in the future, that would be even better. Yukka is about two years older than Akanen, so maybe someday she will graduate first when she find something else that she want to do...so before that time comes, I hope I could see them double-centering for future single.

This is just a selfish hope from YukkaNen's fan though.

anyway, thank you so much Yukka! You're wonderful! :cute:

• Like Like x 2
  15. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    The letter is so sweet. Yukkanen pairing is the real deal ahah. I really want to see them standing next to each other again I think they compliment each other very well. I would love if they could center together.

16. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    This is the same feeling Moriya Akane is conveying to me. Something that only her in Keyakizaka do, perhaps with Oda Nana but in the "nakama" field rather than "older sister" field.

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I like these photos from around FNS:

mobWRIErE.jpg sub-member-6699_02_jpg.jpg

18. Snowbunny

Snowbunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I really love the nice friendship that Yukka and Akanen have and the letter is absolutely heartwarming, but I hope the popularity of this pairing doesn't end up like what happened to Wakatsuki and Reika from Nogizaka. Fans shipped them so hard and the MCs kept insisting so much on their couple image that at some point they kinda felt forced to tone down on publicly doing/sharing stuff together, like blog pictures.

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It's a bit off-topic, but I feel something like that may have happened with Techi-Neru. They don't take many photos of each other any more, yet I saw Neru in a recent group interview looking at Yurina with such eyes. It may even be happening a bit with Mona-Risa. It must be hard to have your life so open to public view (up to a point, I trust).

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  20. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    It's not surprising they would be close just on a surface level they have quite a bit in common, both are active/sporty without being in direct competition Yukka with her horse back riding and Akanen with her Navy SEAL training . Both are in the older group in Keya and give off a mature vibe and both come from well off backgrounds. Both of their families have vacation homes granted Akanen's is bit more rustic than Yukka's palatial estate still Akanen's family is well off enough to afford a vacation home.

• Like Like x 1