Nagano Serika (Serichan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Serika is growing and no longer one of the smallest members. She been using a new catchphrase lately. It changed from "I'm small but have big dreams" to "#1 fair-skinned girl" so take that sato shiori

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz

if the video does not show watch the video here
    not my vid

3. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nao Showroom 10-16-2016

SERIKA @26:00

SERIKA in Maria showroom 10-15-2016

10-18-2016

10-20-2106

10-22-2016

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

10-23-2016

10-26-2016

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  6. Ringo

Ringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    naganoserika
    Serika as double center in First Rabbit!

7. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  8. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Twintail Serika is awesome :cute: In 10/27 showroom, she performed a cappella live from 39:10 and sang most of 8 songs and others in front of more than 12,000 fans. Some were very short because she didn't remember lyrics.

1. Yume-e-no-route
    2. Isshou-no-aida-ni-nannnin-to-deaeru-no-darou
    3. Seifuku-no-hane
    4. 47-no-sutekina-machi-e
    5. Aisatsu-kara-hajimeyou
    6. Henachoko Support
    7. Kegareteiru-shinjitsu
    8. Sakura-no-hanabira-tachi
    [Self Introduction]
    9. 365nichi-no-kamihikouki
    10. Heart-gata-Virus
    11. Temodemo-no-namida
    12. Serikii
    13. Kono-sekai-ga-yuki-no-naka-ni-umoreru-mae-ni
    14. First Rabbit
    15. Hikoukigumo
    16. High Tension
    17. Himawari
    18. Garasu-no-I-love-you
    19. Senaka-kara-dakishimete ~ Mirai-no-tobira ~ Kibouteki-refrain
    20. Girls' Rule ~ Kimi-no-C/W
    21. Halloween Night ~ Honehone Waltz
    22. Kimi-no-koto-ga-suki-dakara ~ Sakura-no-ki-ni-narou
    23. Heavy Rotation ~ Labrador Retriever ~ Beginner ~ Kuchibiru-ni-Be-My-Baby
    24. Ai-no-sonzai
    25. Seishun-no-Lap-Time
    26. Bokura-no-Eureka
    27. Oh My God
    28. Koi-suru-Juden-PRIUS

Also she talked about her favorite comic One Piece, her favorite character is Shanks.

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Not exactly in front of 12K fans, because those numbers show the total of views from the moment the stream starts and not the people that are watching it at that moment. That's why the numbers are always rising. That session had, in the end, 13,786 views, 9,089 per hour.

Now that's a pretty long "concert". It would've been funny if she had gone away and then come back for an encore.

10. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Ah, I didn't know about views :^^;:

haha, that may increase views, but she kept up the concert almost without interval except drinking water sometimes.

11. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

SERIKA is coming to my town. :D

12. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    TOYOTA exports SERIKA?

Here's a BTS photo of Adrenaline with Misakkii :blush:

[​IMG]

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    So, Fourever, as I was saying, I moved the discussion here because I had something to ask:

I've seen here and there people saying that the original top three were Ikumin, Nagi and... Serika. But from what I've seen since their day one, the original ones were Ikumin, Nagi and Naru. You can see that in their early songs (except the ones that had a Nagi-Ikumin double center) and afterwards in Ama Nojaku Batta.

Therefore, for what reason they say that? Because of the PARTY kouen where Serika was the center many times? As far as I remember, PARTY had two centers: Ikumin and Nagi. They never shared a performance, when one was there the other wasn't. But not Serika, I believe Serika was only their under. She was there in some performances with Nagi or Ikumin being centers. With Aitakatta it's different, because they have three centers and they're never together, ever — well, Nagi and Naru were together for the last song when Naru broke her leg, but you know what I mean.

My question is: am I wrong?

14. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Way back before 81 started I remember Serika centering a lot of the mini lives after Ikumin and Nagi

15. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

@Aka looking at the dance formation of early songs, the top 3 of team 8 is Ikumin, Nagi, and Naru but, initially team 8 operates with region grouping in mind. In Juuden Prius regional pvs all the six regions have their own centers and Serika was Kansai's center and in Party kouen the 1-2 position is usually filled by those centers. Of course things change by the time Aitakatta started, positioning is determined by different things.

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Well, according to S48's wiki...

Serika: Tokushima, Nagano, Okinawa, Hyogo (Center)

Naru: Kumamoto, Hiroshima, Okinawa (Center), Hyogo

That she had experience as a center that's obvious, or else she wouldn't have been center in 81, but can we say she was one of the original top three? Were they ever marketed as that?

Honestly, I can only remember Ikumin and Nagi as being those people that when they were in a theatre performance they were always the center and they never did one together. And when neither was there, Serika took the post. I'm not sure if I've seen Moka being center too, but that's probably my head playing with me.

Those Juuden Prius had double centers. For instance, Chubu had Yokomichi and Kurenyan, Chugoku-Shikoku Ikumin and Gyoten, etc. God dammit if I ever saw those girls being center in 81.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  17. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

I forgot that Juuden Prius is double center :^^;: so using them isn't very helpful, but if you see 6 front members are the ones who are in the 1-2 position in party kouen (and that's why I assume that they were the centers). Obviously I've not seen all of the party kouen but the combination that I've seen (that I remember:^^;:, it's been a while...) is Nagi-Hii, Ikumin-Yokomichi, Serika-Yokomichi, Yokomichi-Hii, Naru-Hii, Ikumin-Serika and I think Naru have been in no 1 position as well. Thing to note is Ikumin and Nagi is always the center of the stage so when any of them is around the other will be in the no 2 position and they have never been on the same performance while Hiichan is never on the no 1 spot. Other member that I've seen filled that position outside of those 6 was Nanamin at the senshuuraku not sure if other ever were others.

then again that system is obsolete now, so it doesn't really matter.

...and as for Serika she is in great position in west, her hs is on the rise and she is still young so I think she'll stay a prominent member of team 8.

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I found this:

http://akiha176.web.fc2.com/team8_1st.html

It has all of 81's casts. The first name is the center, although it's not written there. It's always Ikumin, Nagi or Serika except a few times when Nao, Naru and Yokomichi were the center for a couple or four performances in a row.

EDIT: I guess I was wrong. Every time Serika was there she was the center. She never did a performance with Nagi or Ikumin. I was sure she did.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  19. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

161125 Showroom 永野芹佳(AKB48 チーム8)

serikatalk about One Piece :omfg: and show her action figure collection to us :corr:
    serika op1.png serika op2.png serika op3.png serika op4.png serika op5.png serika op6.png
    shanks, rayleigh even roger :omfg:
    she definetly big fans, not only know about their name but also know about detail story or every arc in OP ..
    can't believe young girls like her became big fans of OP :1st: she's rare and limited [hehe]

credit uploader

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

great to know SERIKA is a big One Piece fan and her collections are unique. my OP figure collection got the whole Luffy's crew + Mihawk and Ace