TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I got really interested in Saito Yuri's episode about her overseas trip.

2. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Looks like the senbatsu announcement was done early January, the members were only celebrating new years in the new episode haha

3. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yes and Nakada had not cut her hair just yet which had occurred mid-January.

I thought Ranze was really new to this. Very hesitant at variety at the moment. She'll get better though as she does more and more NogiChu...

5. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Good they should have the money to send them somewhere nice for the single campaign like Tahiti, Hawaii or Regina, Saskatchewan.

6. vedanta10

vedanta10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    what episode is that cooking incident and GLAY song covers?

7. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Cooking ep was Nogizakatte, Doko ep 12. GLAY one was ep 161 (both subbed afaik).

8. vedanta10

vedanta10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    thank you!
    one more, what episode is ikuta drawing ET and shock the studio ?
    i just started to follow nogizaka, just now i watched Nogizaka Under Construction ep 45 lol

9. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    So nice to see more fans following Nogizaka. :) Anyway, as for your question, Ikuchan's ET drawing came out on NogiDoko ep 103.

10. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Wait... Sagara went to Australia?! On her own?!!!

11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i wonder if she is rich or make a lot of money as nogi member..im jealous these girls keep went on oversea just like that.. T____T
    anyway, she looks super gorgeous in the pictures.

12. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ranze looked so....derp. lol

the production crew overspent their budget so they could only do indoor talk shows for the time being, think bananaman said before in one of the recent episodes.

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    so, probably no outside campaign for new single ?
    i like when they do indoor talking.

14. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    next week is Nanamin's final episode.

15. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    :(

16. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

near as i can tell she hasnt been on the show in nearly 2 months. i actually expect her to be a no show given the low profile shes been keeping. im sorry to see her go but if she wants to just quietly fade into the background then im ok with that. its what makes her happy that counts

17. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Nothing better describes the difference between my palate and the Japanese palate then when Sayurin asks if everyone likes salted squid guts and there is near universal agreement from the peanut gallery (thank you Asuka) and all I'm thinking is that sounds like something a particularly bad orphanage in a Charles Dickens novel feeds their wards.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  18. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Based on the preview for next week, I don't think Nanamin will show up at all. It just looks like a continuation of the past episodes (although I see Maiyan there). Although I'm still hoping we get to see her one last time. Even MaiMai appeared even after she graduated (yes, I'm aware that was a back episode. that's what I'm also hoping for in this case). :^^;:

19. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

other than her radio show (which isnt affiliated with the group really) she hasnt been a member of the group since the beginning of the year. any mag spreads would of already been shot and no tv appearances since CDTV on new years. nanamin you will be missed. thank you for your hard work the last five years. you have brought so many such joy and i wish you all the best. i think the feb 20th graduation date was just arbitrary given its her bday, 5th live and PB release. i dont think she had any intention of sticking around until then. to be honest i dont think she'll be at the bday live (which is why the group has been so quiet schedulewise this month. management needs time to fill her spot in all the songs she used to do and the fill ins need time to learn the dance routines.) she may make an appearance but i even doubt that. a bittersweet feeling but much love to her. i have my own thoughts on whether its better for her to be at live or not:

FANS: we need closure
    NANAMIN: would be too emotional

• Like Like x 1
  20. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

Wait! WT*
    Shitara-san, how dare you told Ranze to inappropriately point up middle finger :^O^: :fp:
    Poor my Ranze, fall into his trap :| :asdfgh:
    (well, that picture will make good thumbnail preview on youtube)