TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

What was that thing Manatsu reacted to?

Was that really a cockroach? I think it was something else, unless they used an actual dead cockroach. Otherwise why would they use a cartoon stamp to cover it on film?

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The 17th Hit Campaign is the hardest we've ever seen. Physically it must be tough. I'm super happy that an UG is in on this. And Hoshino is too cute for this!

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

climbing Mount Fuji (10th single campaign) was a tough challenge as well.....ice climbing looks scary for beginner :^^;:

4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah, Mt. Fuji is challenging, and I would consider it tough; but this ice climbing business seems hard -- balancing on the points of the crampons, swinging the ice axe, and holding your weight on a vertical surface. It's got to be physically taxing if they are not prepared.

5. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nogizaka Single Hit Campaigns are the better of the two in sakamichi series. You can't doubt that they are really challenging. When they do something like Mt. Fuji, cold waterfalls, fire walking, and even this ice climbing, when they complete it you know that their fighting spirit will contribute to the success of the song. While not all the Hit Campaigns were cool (see 1st, 15th, and 16th), the members really give their all making the campaign memorable.

The 17th one is pretty neat. I like that some of the younger members are participating: Miria and Ranze, Asuka as well. I like that Ikoma and Manatsu are there. They always seem to be involved in some of the more physically demanding ones even though they're considered the least athletic amongst the members. Ikoma especially has done fine work on the Hit campaigns -- Macau and Guam, the cave, Mt. Fuji -- enough so to justify her as a legitimate ace of the group. One day though Akimoto's 'fall' may find her plunging to her own death. And how cute is Hoshino every time she screams in surprise...

Can't wait for the conclusion next week.

6. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    yup it's the toughest yet..

when bananaman announced that it's gonna be waterfall wonderfull reaction from ikoma and ashurin, ikoma's "NO!" and ashurin's glare is priceless, hilarious.

surprised by miria though, she's so good with the crash course, hoping she nail the 40m ice climb.

wishing the gilrs good luck and no injury.
    looking forward to the conclusion.

7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    If you don't mind, how'd these 6 get picked? What did they do to deserve this challenge?

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, it's the Hiking Club. Remember?

My view to Miria drastically changed today. I was expecting them to scream like Hoshimina or as nervous as Ranze, but not as quickly adaptive as Miria.
    This girl is probably Nogi best survivalist to date today.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    in the previous nogichuu (i can't remember which episode though sorry), some members were asked what kinda club they would like to make in nogizaka46 (clubs similar to japanese school clubs aka bukatsu). ikoma made tozanbu which is mountain climbing club with minami, ashurin, ranze, and miria as members (though all of them kinda bad at physical activities, yet they really want to do it).

10. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i thought the same thing, then i remembered the drone training, she learns things so fast it's so incredible.
    ranze's yell is the best "konoyaro! konoyaro!", and she recommended the other girls to try it too lol :rofl:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

our beloved hiking club :inlove:

back in 10th single campaign, Ikoma, Manatsu and Minami were the Mt Fuji Senbatsu [hehe] they cant seem to escape from these physical challenge

Manatsu wore the same pink beanie in ice climbing
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Now I do. LOL!
    She's gonna have to get in line behind Ikoma. Sempai did Mt. Fuji challenge and that spelunking challenge for the 12th Single (Taiyou Knock). Plus, Ikoma knows camping as evidenced that she put up a tent during one of the 46 Hour Nogi TV marathons. I believe she had those sunglasses on her head in one of the shots during the challenge.

But Miria did surprise me. Her determination and steadiness was great. I can't wait to see her scamper up the ice wall. Just like I can't wait to see Hoshino do it too!

13. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I've yet to witness a dull moment when Hoshino is on screen!

14. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    ikr~ the ding dong announcement to "please enjoy her shrieks" as she descends had me rolling on the floor! :rofl:thats 1 kyaaa for every step hahaha! :XD:

love how she's pretty talkative in this one too, kinda give off a senpai aura when she's around the younger members :approve:

15. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    From the card games, I thought that Miria has potential character to be S. :^^;:

16. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Miria is always being considered as boss of gen 2 though. ;)) Do you guys remember the Valentine episode where she talked like a senpai to Inoue, despite being a kouhai? :D And when the girls talked about how they enjoy eating alone, she said: "How do you make friends anyway?". I laughed so hard at that moment. =))

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    After catching the English sub, this episode (first part of 17th Single Hit Campaign) is really enjoyable and entertaining. We can love these demanding challenges for Nogizaka because they always seem to rise to the occasion and do 'em. This one I am not so sure. I'll be rooting for them though, "Ganbatte!"

Anyhow these are some of the things to watch for on the replay:
    1. Asuka trying to throw the 17 gang sign.
    2. Hoshino realizing why she got chosen.
    3. Asuka's stare.
    4. Ikoma's "NO!"
    5. Ikuta was in the house during the review
    6. Miria really doing well
    7. Miria's makeup
    8. Hoshino's screams
    9. Ranze's crying
    10. Takashi!
    11. Nogizaka really climbs a lot of slopes!
    I believe they're going to make this a successful campaign.

18. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Dang! This episode ROCKS! Everyone who took the challenge looks great. In particular, I'm in love with Miria. She's perfect!

BTW, is Ranze left-handed?

19. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yes she is

20. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks for confirming! I thought she ate with her left hand because her right hand is sore due to all the climbing! :)