TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

1-8-2018 (60mins special)

Go Tulip !!

if the video does not show watch the video here

backup : link

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Really funny episode
    Poor Ayane [hehe]

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

of course tulip is still the best (still waiting for my permanent membership) :D
    asuka did really well with her team
    iori is teasing me
    himura showing his true color in the end :lol:

4. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

You can tell that these episodes were filmed awhile back by the length of Nishino's hair. If Miona has long hair and Nishino has short hair, then it would be a recent episode. If it's the other way around, then it was filmed at least 2 months earlier. I guess they save these episodes for times like these.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

kinda of sad that Wakasama gundan wasnt there:^^;:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Most likely these two ideas are related. Maybe they filmed the show before Waka-sama Gundan was created?

7. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Ayane is the main character in this episode. So many highlights from her.
    And lots of Unders are getting good screen time as well!
    Very good episode!

8. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    fun episode, maiyan wasn't there though (only during the opening new year greeting)
    that rare moment, cream on dear nanase's face [hehe]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Which episode did they start using the phrase, "Big Ikuta?" Lately, it's made me laugh whenever I hear it used which is usually by me!

10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I think it was late 2015 when I first heard Big Ikuta. Can't remember which Kojichuu episode though.

Anyway, am I the only one that thinks that Iorichan looked sexy in last night episode? Must be the exposed shoulder.

11. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    +1 :hehe:

floured Miriya looked super cute too

12. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Can't remember which episode exactly (these unis song?) , it was about being forgetful, both of them are

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Ooo, thanks! 13th single uniforms. Puts it around the late teens or early twenties on the episode number. Hashimoto and Wada together? They were still doing the member specific openings. Never watched the translation so I didn't know that Himura was "Big Ikuta" and Ikuta was "Small Himu!" LOL!

14. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    What a great episode to start this new year.
    I think most of the game they played were very interesting and thanks for big screen time for the under members.

15. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    It's not just you. I usually think Iori looks great, but yes, it's that shoulder. Get this girl a photobook. Or more magazine shots. Something.

16. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The moment when Shirata announced that the game would be played with their mouths, Himura jumped up immediately. Too bad, he lost his change. [hehe]

17. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Super good episode at the first ep in 2018!
    When Himura changed from Tulip gundan to Inumen gundan was so funny :XD: , woof!
    Idenpendent members were so weak compare to Tulip gundan. Poor Yamazaki. Hoshino voice was so cute :inlove:
    Inumen gundan had a good play with a shinkansen combo, bravo! Now I know Sayuringo gundan's flower is rose.
    [​IMG]
    Shitara called Kotoko-chan, that's nice to hear :blush: I though he would call Sasaki. And a research student is still a research student. Sayuringo was so strict.
    [​IMG]
    Iori had a perfect combo when competed with Watemelon gundan! Shitara really is a genius MC, number 7 he chose was perfect. And Ayane-chan was so cute.
    When you really want to help your idol.
    [​IMG]
    The final game, Himura21 was so cool :worthy: He tried so hard to jump rope. 21 is cool, Himuko is cute.
    [​IMG]
    But he betrayed Inumen gundan so quickly :fp: bathing is love, bathing is life.
    [​IMG]
    Hoshino and Ayane-chan were the MVP of this episode to me :1st:
    [​IMG]
    Can't wait to next week to see Inoue doing Nyanko star.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Fantastic episode, the kind I live for. The part from 0:00 to 51:27 was my favorite.

19. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I had a lot of fun watching the SP, I didn't even realize it was almost an hour long.

20. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

Since I finally was able to watch the Special, I also noticed that Hori Miona was not in it (well, besides the intro Happy New Year that Shiraishi Mai was also in). Since Miona wasn't in it, I'm guessing that the filming of this special actually took place when Miona went over to Las Vegas, USA, for her photo book shoot. That would put the filming of the episode in September or late August (last summer tour was on August 23 until the next on October 8).

Wakasama Gundan looked like they might have started around early September, with the actual video release at the end of September. Hence, it makes sense that they were not included in the special, since they were not officially introduced yet.

But, wow, they really kept this special on reserve for a long time. I bet they were going to release it as 2 separate episodes, but finally released it now when they were not filming any new episodes.