1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka46 Eigo (2015/06/28 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 30, 2015.

1. HimetanBeam

HimetanBeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    Here is the full episode, highly recommended old school Morning Musume. greatness from their legendary Hello! Morning show (I don't remember the ep number right now, I can check it if you want):

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Among the members of N46 in this show I think Noujo is the most interested to learn english. Knowing that she has this baka image I think she's studying very hard off the camera.

3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Ep. 3

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh ... thanks Takoyama!

5. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ty for the vid and it looks like they're making progress with their english but it's too bad takayama lost her voice

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm really happy that they really improved their English! Yeah it's really unfortunate for Kaz.

7. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Kazumin, your voice :cold:
    Please take care

8. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Noujo is pretty good, really the best one for the singing parts (except Hirari).

9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I give Kazumin props for participating in this even when her voice was gone. I like seeing how well Nojou's been doing.

10. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    Tried to watch this since Hirari is there and want to know a bit about nogi, turned out nogi girls are quite funny (japanese idol + english = hilarious after all). I don't know what they're talking but somehow i kind of get what they're talking about.

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

New episodes? Please.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

13. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    this last episode was pretty awesome I hope they go out more and talk to tourists it has to be more fun than sitting down the whole time and props to akimoto for nailing the beat it lyrics I don't think she drop 1 line that was great and I'm glad takayama go her voice back

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2015
  14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Waka and Manatsu is good at english. I expected Manatsu's already after i saw her leading the team asking in Nogidoko asking 10 foreigners about where they are coming from.

15. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Manatsu it's like "most of us", can understand a foreign, but can't reply to them properly :^^;:

16. Yuro

Yuro Kenkyuusei

They want to be known world wide but barely any of them can speak proper english, and I'm not just talking about Nogizaka.
    I don't get why Akimoto won't make them learn it. And don't say they're learning in this show because we all know it's not true.

I mean the show is fun, but ughh.

17. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i don't know how many of the members are learning English because of the show itself or some other teaching method but some of them have really improved their English since starting that show especially nojo but takayama,manattan and wakatsuki had some training long before this show

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The four girls have definitely gotten better but remember they are the dumbest girls in Nogizaka. The guests are almost always much better.

I want to see another test show like one back on Nogidoko. I love them but mostly because it would be nice to see if there's any benefit to being on NogiEigo.

19. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    oh my god the final episode of the test on nogidoko was the funniest stomach hurting thing I ever saw but that was along time ago I would hope nojo and wada by now have improved their intelligence

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think the one main challenge with them is speaking. Both pronunciation and grammar are a huge roadblock for them. If they speak like they do now, it's hard to be understood. Their listening comprehension are not that bad IMO.