TV / Radio Nogizaka46 Eigo (2015/06/28 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 30, 2015.

1. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    that is awesome. Thanks for the head up, it will interesting to see Minami trying to speak English.

2. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  3. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I found a link to the new special, but the quality is really bad and the encode is glitchy...

4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    just started watching now. Ikuta is pretty good for a Japanese person. but somehow, not surprising imo.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  5. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    video here
    http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4453817/

she grew up in Germany, i'm pretty sure English is taught there?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  6. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    kiichan is very funny with her komikonkon... hahaha!

7. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    SPOILERS!! :

I honestly never thought I would hear Ikuta sing the Immigrant song, now I want to see a full version x)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

btw love your profile pic

9. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  10. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Ahh! You're the best! The other link was giving me problems.

11. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    a really nice episode! I like the american guy, he's so playful and energetic. ikuta's english is so perfect. Manatsu and nanamin english are textbooks english. I bet they are both perfect in reading, grammar and writing but would have a hard time speaking.
    nice episode! really this show should be a weekly show, so amazing!

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I don't think I would call her english perferct. Maybe very good. Ikuta should be able to converse in english while Nanamin and Manatsu probably would be more passive in a conversation.
    Anyway, I noticed several mistakes in the english text which I don't think had ever happen in the show. Not a distraction but maybe the editing is a bit rushed?

13. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Oh my god, I got so pissed off watching the Americans speak. SPEAK IN FULL SENTENCES GODDAMMIT! WE CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!:asdfgh:

14. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Like, when the teacher said "Correct", the text on screen was written "Collect" [hehe]. That happened at least twice.

Switching the "R"s and "L"s really confuses them sometimes...
    Ikuta singing Immigrant Song was the coolest thing ever, lol. Although I had the feeling she wasn't enjoying the music, perhaps?
    The two foreigners were super cool, they helped making this episode fun and really enjoyable, specially Steven!
    When Nanamin, Ikuchan and Manatsu were speaking with the gaijins, the look on the other girls' faces (regular members in the show) was priceless, loled hard there...

Great episode!:1st:

Mod Note: Photos removed. Too big!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2016
  15. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Personally I thought the Americans were amazing. Especially the dude did a really good job of making the girls comfortable even when they kinda struggled a bit with having an English conversation.

Obviously he toned down the English a bit and tried to be easier to understand, and that's totally fine I did the same when I backpacked in eastern Asia. It's not about being rude, just talking slowly and to a level were both understand each other better, nothing wrong with that. I hope people who speak Japanese to me do the same when they realize i'm not very good. Kinda replying to veyen here btw.

The segments were pretty funny to me. Perhaps the public bath and candy store was a bit boring but nice with some location shoots.

16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I couldn't stop laughing when Ikuta starting singing Immigrant Song. I thought that was the best.

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Erika-sama should be invited to more episodes :1st:

OOT: Mexican children will be not pleased at that candy store, there's a lot of Spicy candies here in Mexico :^O^:
    Even there's a video of a Japanese guy trying those "child's snack" and suffering at them!!! :^O^:

18. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

Yeah right, collect and correct is two different things, even though japanese don't distingush l and r.
    Candy shop and public bath is a bit boring, yes, and for game segment, those gaijin is too good. I think its a little strange they count the time instead how much they get the answer right, because some player takes time to pass and some do pass instantly. Manatsu do it again in song guessing game.

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

They should just start with the verse and skip the intro if this is a proper competition. Fortunately it isn't and because of the intro we've got some amusing scenes :)

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    actually looking back at some episodes, there were some rare moments that the editing had spelling mistakes. such as Grandmother was spelled Grandmather . but yeah, not as much as this, 2-3 mistakes in one episode is kinda strange. anyway, the teacher mixing up/swallowing his Japanese words also hillarious. i remembered just a few episodes back, there was a similar 'incident' lol
    Ikuta's pretty good in conversational English(not perfect but no big issues) , whereas Nanamin and Manatsu are probably good in studies(Japanese do study english for a few years in school but the education system focuses more on written and grammar), can catch but probably have a bit of trouble finding words when conversing. the regulars, well... at least the regulars are that bit more extrovert, which is important for variety shows.
    but does remind ourselves of how learning a foreign language really is. need to put in that bit of extra effort and courage.

thought Ikuta's got the intro almost spot on for Immigrant song. Manatsu as always hilarious when she sings.