Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ogiyuka's favorite restaurant is Mikazuki Itaria. It sells Italian foods. But I couldn't imagine there was a restaurant selling Italian foods that sells french fries. ._.

DDaXH6KVoAEVaCD.jpg

Yeah, I thought her appearance on Flash was just an interview but it's also a gravure shot.
    Reaching #1 on preliminary result gave her big impact. She appeared on gravure magazine 4 times this month. Bomb (paired with Gatanee), Shupure, Flash, & I've heard another was Bubka. I hope more to follow next months. Reaching senbatsu, she'll be on cover of mizugi surprise (also on at least a CD jacket
    of AKB48 49th single).

3. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    @hrs0722 This used to confuse me at first since they kept calling it a speciality of Niigata, but whenever NGT members talk about "Italian", they actually mean ordinary yakisoba that is cooked and served with tomato sauce, as if it was spaghetti. And in spite of its name, yes, it's actually unique to Niigata.
    As for the restaurant, if I remember correctly they even showed a virtual tour of it during NGT's episode of Buzzrythm. It's actually more like a fast food restaurant inside a shopping mall, but it seems to be pretty popular.

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    And also Niigata Furendo

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Too bad Ogiyuka isn't on WIP. Hope she'll be on other jobs.

Is another season of Majijo/Kyabajo possible? I think she'd make appearance. Maybe with other NGT48 members too.

6. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I'm increasingly bugging myself over the reason I'm here and I have to concur with @marioworldakb - there is indeed a likeness. Easiest to notice is the body - long, slender, very pleasant to watch. Then comes a range of reactions, being all over the scale - quite a showdown. When in one of morning shows after preliminaries during self-introduction she has started jumping around the room while being essentially alone I was so "WTF?", quite so bizarre that was. Youthful look with not-so-classical beauty of face (compare with marimokkori) are a topping that strengthens the overall impression.

There is something magnetic in how she "runs" in one of the stage songs (? it might have been performed just once, on 170505, with nine members, checked a bulk of other NIII2 without success).

Isn't that WIP an event with girls punching each other? If so, I was not a fan of MG, TPW did not warm me up, so likewise this live (! seriously) event is not going to receive anything more than a cold stare from me.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's actually the eyes for me, then the reactions.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ogiyuka is very busy now. She could be on SR only less than 10 minutes tonight from 23:53 to 24:00 when all 48 must stop broadcasting and then go to beds. Last few days, she could appear on SR for about 15 minutes or even less.

BTW, has MV of AKB48 49th single been filmed?

Also, upcoming NGT48 singles, should she centers any?

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune

Attached Files:

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Lemonz...wait no...Yukirin :shocku:

12. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sometimes, she gives off this Yukirin vibe whenever I take a quick glance.

13. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I'm just saying... This girl is really HOT!! :corr:

14. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    The heat on twitter coming from some bots is unbearable... YukiRie had a good idea, french kiss of death, efficient lips. The one shot where she is holding letters really gave me a breathing issue.

Talking about eyes, I don't see similarity at all. Yuka has them squirrelish, while Yuki bigger, more open.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    When it comes to gravure, Yukirin has better boob, Ogiyuka has better butt.

16. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    They've both got that dachshund body.

17. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    ^ I think leg-wise I should be offended with such a comparison LOL Checking the list, beagle or whippet (its chest though) would have been better choices, maybe some other breed.

18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I was pretty shocked to see how amazingly good Ogiyuka does with gravure -- after all, she doesn't put out the same vibe as, well... Yukirin when it comes to that. But I wasn't prepared for how much she does give off that Yukirin vibe in stills -- doesn't hurt that she has that tiny face and long slender neck, too.

I'm in the pettanko camp so having boobs (a la Nattsun or Mio) isn't the first thing I look for. A nicely toned (not cartoon-like) butt is infinitely more attractive.

Speaking of 'dachshund' bodies... this term was used way back in the cyborg-Mayu days to describe both her and Yukirin. Sakura is also known for this body type (and has been compared to Yukirin, esp since they both come from Kagoshima). ;)

Side note: I've heard Ogiyuka compared to Lemon-chan... but I feel the most glaring difference between the two, is how Lemon tends to hide her self-awareness of the awkward and yes, more-than-a-bit-dorky side of her personality... clinging to that shtick tends to get tiring, esp now that she's well into adulthood... she could be so much more if she just dialed it back a few notches and show off her smart side more (like her jun-2-kyuu kanji knowledge, or her calligraphy skill).

Ogiyuka is self-aware of her awkwardness, and can reel it in quite skillfully when needed. That makes her more endearing and 'real' (as I too, am a giant dork underneath). #95-->#5... can't be *too* alone believing that. :banana:/ [hehe] ...:inlove:

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ogiyuka & Lemon both are from Saitama & look alike, I once wondered if they're actually sisters, having their parents separated so they have different surnames. The older had lack of growth hormone that's why she's just 148 cm, the younger has more growth hormone that's why she's 160 cm.

Who did you mean "her"? Ogiyuka or Lemon?

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

[Side note: I've heard Ogiyuka compared to Lemon-chan... but I feel the most glaring difference between the two, is how Lemon tends to hide her self-awareness of the awkward and yes, more-than-a-bit-dorky side of her personality... clinging to that shtick tends to get tiring, esp now that she's well into adulthood... she could be so much more if she just dialed it back a few notches and show off her smart side more (like her jun-2-kyuu kanji knowledge, or her calligraphy skill).]

I meant Lemon... I hadn't changed the subject in the sentence since declaring Lemon last.

They don't look *that* much alike... Lemon has a much puffier face (which is cute), and way different bone structure than Ogiyuka.

Compare old Lemon gravure to the latest Ogiyuka -- Miorin's pelvis has a more pronounced, more typical Japanese low flare and wide pitch between the hip joints than Ogiyuka, resulting in a larger thigh gap. Ogi's thighs are thicker near the joint and her hip pitch narrower than Miorin's, plus her hip flare starts higher up, which is more Western-looking (and very, very attractive):

[​IMG]

Search Google Images with 'ichikawa miori gravure'.

Forum will not allow ideal but oversized pics to be linked to...

Ogi also has much better pelvic posture than Miorin, which can affect overall height.

Based on these differences, it's hard to make a case for them being related, even as cousins once-removed (pelvis and ribcage shape stay very stable in families). And growth hormone is only one factor in many affecting pure height...

I'm a deep-tissue bodyworker by trade... so you can say I have a quite intimate knowledge of what's being discussed. Hip joints and sacra go out all the time... and my job, is to put people back together. Hazard of the trade... :^^;:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017