Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

170202 Listen? 2-3 Okada Nana

link
    DSC_3057おかだ.jpg

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  2. Naru

Naru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

^Please don't promote your channel by spamming various member clips especially since you just created an account to do so. Most of the showroom clips that you linked have already been posted in full (as in the whole showroom)

4. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

You even added your logo "subscribe to naru channel" at the bottom. Come on dude you don't even own the content...

5. Rurouni

Naachan is streaming right now!
    She sang Tsuki to Mizukagami. Personally I don't think it isn't as good as Myao or Yui version since that song on its original key need a more high pitched voice, but she did well and surprisingly got what I think is 95points from the karaoke machine. Probably because although her high note is a bit weak but all are on points.
    Everyone trying to convince her to sing Nanaki and she finally sing it! :p

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  6. Rurouni

170206 showroom - Karaoke

if the video does not show watch the video here
    M01. Eien Pressure
    M02. Tsuki to Mizukagami - 95
    M03. Magirashite iru - 89
    M04. First Love (Ono Erena song) - 91
    M05. Mushi no Ballad - 94
    M06. Yokaze no Shiwaza - 95
    M07. Nanakii - 94
    M08. Selfish (Maeda Atsuko song) - 95
    M09. Migikata - 94
    M10. Magirashite iru - 90
    M11. Jane Doe - 88
    M12. Itoshisa no Accel - 91
    M13. Kangaeru Hito - 94
    M14. Coin Toss - 92
    *number at the end is the score

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  7. Matsui Hikari

Did anyone notice that Naachan's skirt is the same as a skirt that Takamina has wore before? [hehe]

[​IMG]

8. Werteryouip

Werteryouip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    ^^
    I think so since takamina likes to give clothes to her kouhai

And this is what naachan was wearing last saturday in the akushukai

Attached Files:

9. Rurouni

She didn't mention about the dress is from Takamina, so I guess they just happened to buy the same dress. She also mentioned in her mobame that Yuria also have that dress, so I guess it is just a nice dress :)

10. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Well herself knows that her weakness is the high notes, usually is imouto who sing it

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

11. Rurouni

Actually I don't think her sister is better at high notes. When Naachan sang with her sister/Jurina/Miki, she is basically the one that do the harmonizing, thus when they are singing together, Naachan get to sing in a lower pitch. But when she sing her solo parts, she is back singing in the normal pitch. Well, at least on all the song she has sang in showroom, I don't see any particular song that is outside Naachan's range. Actually it is harder to do the harmonizing part since you need to sing off pitch and basically Naachan did all the harmonizing.
    Also she get almost 90+ on all of the song that she sang (although need a 2nd try for Magirashite iru). Probably on the first try, she sang Magirashite iru more loosely and her 2nd try she tried to follow the original more closely. Probably.. I don't really know. Need to review it.
    Also I like this Coin Toss more than her performance at RH, probably because it sounded less tense.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  12. Matsui Hikari

If Yukirin and Sayanee's voice had a baby, it would be Naachan's. While watching that showroom, I noticed that in some parts, Naachan sounded like Sayanee. If Naachan lets her natural vocals flow instead of trying to sound lower, her voice would actually have the same type of calming effect as Yukirin.

13. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Yeah, i'm not sure of the english word, but her voice did seem a little raspy(?). Anyway i liked the last showroom very much, too bad fans couldn't convince her to sing Yume de kiss me[hehe]

14. Rurouni

Yeah. A lot of them are championing Yume de Kiss Me but she won't budge. We are lucky enough that she was willing to sing Nanakii :p
    Also if she just kept singing Jane Doe instead of stopping several times (because she isn't familiar with it), she probably can also get 90 on that song for simply hitting the right notes. She was getting... what... 88 on that song?

15. Rurouni

Just news compilation which most of you guys probably already know... Feb 6th she was doing a photoshoot for BOMB with Komi, Mako, Miion, Sayaya and will be on the cover. Feb 7th she had a recording for AKB48Show and will perform Seijun Tired, probably first and last performance, at least with Miki in it. Today Muramoto posted that she met Naachan at elevator after AKBINGO recording, so I assume she would appear in AKBINGO sometime in the future. Tomorrow she (hopefully) will probably appear in Music Station for Shoot Sign first performance. Sunday she will go to Thailand (already posted the info before).
    Okada Nana wrh (Custom).jpg
    sr: Muramoto twitter https://twitter.com/WRHMURAMOTO/status/829658884126044160

Actually, I just want to post the photo and making excuse about posting some news to go with it :p

16. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Yes, especially when Naachan sang 365 Nichi no Kamihikouki

17. Rurouni

170209 Listen! 2-3

link

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  18. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

This is where I get all my Naachan news right now so it's good for me :^^;:

19. Rurouni

Naachan on MSte with Shoot Sign costume
    Naachan-Shoot Sign.jpg

From Naachan's twitter
    Kaotan Naachan Haruu - Shoot Sign MSte  (Custom).jpg
    Kojiharu Naachan - Shoot Sign MSte (Custom).jpg

The costume they gave to Naachan... isn't good. Well, if you only look from the 2shot picture with Kojiharu, it does look nice, but when you see it as a whole, no...
    Anyway, Shinobu said it might be a one off costume... we'll see....

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  20. Matsui Hikari

Naachan's costume looks pretty...gross. It looks like a child took a crayon and colored in the shapes. The colors are like a mess.