Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. duelbuster

duelbuster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I think one reason is naachan does not skip it because she really like performing at theater. I hope she wont get sick due to the hectic schedule. And it's almost ssk time :(

2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I hope she will be alright. So many girls in the 48G over work themselves a lot! I always think back on their Tokyo Dome performance and how often Acchan and others broke down during the concert days. I am often concerned with some of their work ethics, considering how young they are on top of that

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Actually she will just do PR stuff on Hiroshima Flower Festival. I believe it is more about revealing STU48 members to the general public, thus no performance is scheduled. She can just perform the Minerva stage, sleep, wake up early like yesterday, sleep in the train for another 3hrs (I believe it will take around 4hrs using Shinkansen), arriving in Hiroshima at 10AM which is plenty of time before the scheduled 3PM appearance. From May 2nd to May 11th there are no scheduled theater performance except for 16th gen, BUT, if she is in the new Thumbnail stage (which she is probably will considering that the setlist is probably the song from the Thumbnail album and she got a solo in it and it is supposed to be a reward for AKB because they have the most ranked member in last year SSK), thus it would explain why they closed the theater from May 8th to May 11th (to prepare the stage).

Anyway, I believe she will be staying in Hiroshima for tomorrow. Tonight there are 2 STU48 members visiting her, don't know who since the picture posted on her 755 was taken with funny filters. She probably will go straight to Nagoya for Saturday national HS event.

Yumirin (Takino Yumiko) and Yuririn (Torobu Yuri) visited Naachan
    170428 Naachan 755 - Yumirin and Yuririn (Custom).jpg

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  4. Rurouni

You know about her visiting Hiroshima for a day? It probably because of this http://www.nhk.or.jp/ncon/pr_info/akb48_ncon_2017.html
    She was visiting a Junior high school in Hiroshima with Ichikawa Miori for N-con. The show will air on 5/5 6:05 ~ 6:43PM JST.
    akb_tokuban_05.jpg

Bonus pic with Yumirin
    170428 Naachan04.jpg

Stage Fighter 2 promo video with Kojimako
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_BattleFes/status/857884806524223488

<3 <3 <3
    170428 Naachan twitter - sea.jpg 170428 Naachan twitter - sea02.jpg
    https://twitter.com/okadanana_1107/status/857913425971884033

AKB48 will perform "Seishun Dokei" (NGT48 first single) on AKBINGO next week and Naachan will center it.
    AKBINGO May 2nd.jpg

2s with some STU48 members...

Cho Orie
    170428 Naachan05.jpg

Mori Kaho
    170428 Naachan06.jpg

4s with STU48 members
    170428 Naachan twitter - Yuririn - Fuuchan - Yumirin.jpg 170428 Naachan twitter - Yuririn - Fuuchan - Yumirin02.jpg
    Torobu Yuri - Yabushita Fu - Takino Yumiko

New twitter profile picture
    170429 Naachan twitter.jpg

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The thing is that sleeping while sitting isn't as restful as sleeping in a proper bed, hence the worry.
    But she should be alright.

I can't believe how much this thread grew in a year.
    Page 100 was April 28th last year and we're almost at 200.
    What ranking in senbatsu and a kennin does to this forum lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rurouni

Shinkansen is comfy tho.
    it seems that the Tsubuyaku 575 radio is a live radio show.... in Ehime. So not really close to where they will held the flower festival, but should be enough time between it (3PM 15minutes show) and 7:20PM radio show.
    After 5/2 Minerva, 5/3 Flower Festival and Tsubuyaku, it is 5/5 national HS.... in Hokkaido. Lots of travelling. She will also get a solo lane in Hokkaido national HS. I assume that going to Hokkaido from Tokyo/Kanagawa is not something that can happen on the same day when you want to arrive there in the morning thus they probably will go there the day before. Basically on 5/4 she will be mostly on the road (train) because she probably can't go back to Kanagawa from Hiroshima on 5/3 (too late to catch the train), thus depart on 5/4 and then immediately go to Hokkaido. Looking at that, it would probably be better if she just go from Hiroshima to Hokkaido by plane.

7. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I thought that was Yabushita, she looks more like Shu than her actual sister :wtf:

For me it was the hair, my first 4 post here were about that [hehe]

8. Rurouni

Showroom now. Aki-P is watching.

170430 Showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here
    She was mostly talking about STU48. Basically a bit more detailed description for some of STU48 members (the one she met when they were doing something, probably for that Sasshi new variety show). Also she said she wanted to stay in a member house when she do STU48 work.

Also you can watch Naachan in Miion 170430 showroom starting from 51:50 (only for around 4mins tho)

Miion was doing make up SR and Naachan showed later in her showroom without make up :)
    Naachan part only

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I thought it was meant like: "I found this picture of Sakuratan and Naachan. Why are they together? I edited the quality of picture." My mistake

10. Rurouni

On Monday she probably had a job (involving senbatsu members) in the morning. Because of it we've got this picture from her twitter
    170501 Naachan twitter - Naachan Jurina02 (Custom).jpg
    Nice picture <3 . Of course on the net people are talking more about that.... expensive looking watch. Oogoe Diamond indeed.... :^^;:

Yoshikawa Nanase (Team 8) talking about Okada Nana

Basically she was promoting her appearance on tomorrow's AKBINGO where she is one of the performer for the song part in AKBINGO. Apparently she was quite nervous since it's been a while since her last appearance in AKBINGO. Naachan approached her and did a small talk to her and at the end Naachan encouraged her by saying that she (Nanase) is cute and have more confidence (in yourself). She was really happy with it :)

Also have I said that she will be performing in Thumbnail stage? Since the stage is a gift for AKB48 to have the most member ranked in SSK last year, they simply take the top 16 from SSK last year to perform for the shonichi. She probably will sing Coin Toss for the unit performance.

So tomorrow (today) will be Minerva stage, which it will also be Yuiri 700th performance! :)
    After that, AKBINGO!

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Rurouni

This is probably her job yesterday...
    8af51d35717adbef1bbe5e8cfc95e03d_c59f5ddd6aac1e69666aef5db60288cc (Custom).jpg C-xGOPJWsAATwoW.jpg

From 48th single covers (cropped)
    NnM cover limited crop Naachan (Custom).jpg NnM cover regular crop Naachan.jpg

12. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    I feel like blue is a really good color for Naachan. Or maybe she just looks really good on those covers.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yeah, I think blue is her best color because she has some boyish qualities, and not to mention that the sky is the limit for her :cool:

14. exophase13

exophase13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm not really sure how much that close up album cover is retouched but I could die in peace now after seeing such perfect shaped face :cute:

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Couldn't resist to update my avatar. :inlove:

... and 200! :^^;:

16. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

How Naachan can be beautiful like thisssss
    i have updated my avatar

17. Rurouni

From yesterday...
    170502 Manami twitter - Naachan.jpg
    https://twitter.com/IckwMnm0826/status/859395923486449664

Hiroshima Flower Festival
    170503 Naachan twitter STU48b.jpg
    https://twitter.com/okadanana_1107/status/859674550476259328

Tsubuyaku 575
    20170503_055.jpg 20170503_081.jpg

Fanart
    170503 Taneda - Yumirin Naachan.jpg
    https://twitter.com/green_tea_boy/status/859716365246111744

As you already know, STU48 is formally introduced to the public today, with their new uniform. Also their song will be revealed tonight on ANN. Also said that they have finished recording the MV, so we will get a MV for this song (assuming people that write in the twitter hear it correctly)! The song title is Setouchi no Koe (Voice of Setouchi). After The Hiroshima FF event, she immediately use a ferry to go to Ehime. Probably wouldn't made it if she used the road.

News compilation about STU48 Hiroshima FF

Naachan 755 https://7gogo.jp/okada-nana/14770

link
    <3

Setouchi no Koe - STU48

link

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  18. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I know this is going to be reaaaally off-topic but, watching her showrooms i have become really fond of her sister jaja :D, anybody knows what her name is? i dont know if she has said so before, but i'm interested in her, like, a lot.
    Sorry if it´s weird.

19. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okada nana + cherprang
    I believe her name is Rina?

20. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Thanks, i think i´m going to watch like every showroom she is in, i believe i´m having a serious crush on her... may god save my soul