Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Just saw the news about 52 single and i was wondering the same things that Rurouni mentioned... too fast...

Naachan didn’t promoted the single long enough and they are talking about the new one? Where is the i am tired to hear this song, let’s change it?

Hope they really give a good position to Naachan or even double center as I doubt they would give her the solo center...

I wanted to see a new majisuka. A cool one with Naachan style on it! She could be bff to sakura would be sooo cool!! Or make a harem to Naachan lol

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

2. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I was actually expecting announcement and maybe first performance at Harucon actually. There were a lot of instances where senbatsu was announced privately before going public, so I don't really see why the rush.

I agree, this does not looks good for Naachan. At all. To be honest, even though it's a Kennin, it sure looks like they think Naachan is STU48 first now.

3. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
  4. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

I agree with what everyone had commented above. As much as I'd like to see her center again for 52nd single, the chance of her solo center is pretty slim. I can't even remember when was the last time a member was center for 2 singles in a row. Even though I understand the need of announcing the SSK single senbatsu asap I still feel uneasy about it. Maybe it's b/c of the limited promotions we've got for Jabaja, it almost feels like AKS got their money and just want to move on for more.
    Another reason I'd like to see Naachan to center again is b/c of Jabaja, and the disappointment of it. Jabaja is an okay song, but it doesn't even bring out 30% of what this girl can do.

BTW, I also wonder why they chose to announce it on the 19th. Naachan was not originally scheduled to perform at STU tour on the 19th, but then somehow they chose to squeeze her into the schedule. And March 19th is also Sakura's birthday. And Nikkan sports published an article yesterday praising Naachan's singing ability and called her the new ace... Maybe I'm just thinking too much

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Was there ever anyone except for Acchan (and Takamina in the first handful of singles)?

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    mayuyu (labrador,kokoro no placard,kibouteki refrain)

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Train selection wrapping is up yesterday (Sunday)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://goo.gl/dzGwv4
    https://goo.gl/pySLov

Btw, I've received Naachan PB since Feb 28, much faster than I thought. The positive is that the majority of the shots are beautiful. The bad thing (or maybe not depending on what you expect from a PB) is the lack of personality in it. I feel like it is just a prettier version of the usual Naachan gravure. When you see other PB (well, 46 PB), most of the time you can see the personality of the member in it. With Naachan PB, it is mostly a beautiful shot after a beautiful shot. Of course they inject same pastel color and mint color which Naachan like, but that is more of a preference rather than personality. I don't feel that it is a PB that was being produced specifically for Naachan, more like a PB that happens to be starred by Naachan. If she will have a 2nd PB in the future, I wish that they collaborate more with Naachan. One of the problem with Naachan is that she give a lot of respect to the adults (stylist, photographer, etc) and trust them that they will do the best job... probably a bit too much respect. She will need to voice what she wanted more instead of simply accepting what they want. Her solocon is a really great example on what she can produce for herself when management gave her the freedom to do what she wanted to do. If you heard the story about it, the staff kinda worried that the atmosphere will be too dark but she pressed through and the end result was great. And this is that new Nikkan Sports article (probably the one mentioned by @extomomi ) that again praising Naachan ability https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/201803150000785.html

The great thing about Naachan singing is not simply about her voice, more about her delivery and able to make people feel the song. Of course that works best if it is a solo or in a small unit song where she can have more solo lines. If she does center the 52nd single, I hope that she will have more solo lines (which besides the shout, Jabaja doesn't have any solo lines). Even if they don't pick her as the center, I hope she will be on the front row and have at least a solo line (an actual singing solo line). Maybe if she doesn't center the 52nd single, she might have a bigger chance to center one of the B-side (she never solo centered a B-side) and since B-side seems to have more flexibility in terms of genre (cool song is not off limit on B-side), I hope it can be a song that suit Naachan even if it is a unit/team song so she can solo it someday like she was doing with Kangaeru Hito. What would be really annoying is that if for the 52nd single they come up with a song that suit Naachan but they don't pick Naachan as the center.

Basically I want management to give the opportunity for Naachan to sing more.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Management, Fans, Double. No one has had back to back management solo centers except Acchan. As for back to back centers, Yuko had Gingham Check and UZA (Fans, Double), and Mayuyu had So Long and Sayonara Crawl, a quadruple center (and I would guess that many people would remember Yuko, Paruru, and Tomochin, before thinking of Mayuyu).

9. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    It's sad but I don't think she'll center the next single. I'd love it if she did, even if it was WCenter (with Mion or someone similar would be a good scenario imo). But I'm lowering my expectations, and expecting to see some Sakura/Jurina center or something, or only Mion if they want to continue the "AKB48 promoting AKB48" thing (more AKB members in front/senbatsu, no official kennin from other groups to AKB).
    I'm not entirely sad because they completely grabbed this short promotion period and you could see Naachan everywhere for a week lol so that's pretty great for itself, and it'll almost definitely get her a nice boost in everyone's eyes, which I'll hope will be reflected into SSK votes.

10. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Bad New, she is on position 12 and the center is yuiyui

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

11. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

gezz moving her to 2nd row position is not a good idea and even her position worse than a girl who already lost in both hs & sousenkyo popularity :wall:

12. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    If we count position as a lot of fans would (with center = position 1), then it's actually position 10. But still bad news. I wasn't expecting center, but I was expecting front row.

13. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

Looking forward to her thoughts on this.

14. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah, I wasn't she will be center too, but must be in front row and now all our hope in gone.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

15. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Sorry for the rant but like what the heck is the point of "pushing"/promoting her in JaBaJa only to put her back all the way in 2nd Row? And she's not even the 2nd row Center!! When I thought that management was incompetent, I didn't expect them to be this incompetent. I love Sayanee and Yukirin but maybe either one of them could be at the 2nd row instead and give Naachan the chance to actually be at the front. *sigh*
    I just want Naachan to rank Top 5-Kami 7 so much this time that management can't shaft her again.

16. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

actually 2nd row center is good enough tho, but 2nd row #3 position is :fp:

17. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  18. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

What even...

They are having that world senbatsu thing but doesn't even care to promote their potential japanese girls???

19. Werteryouip

Werteryouip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    well i dont care anymore if she center or not in 52nd single since its obvious that the management just used her popularity to sell 51st which is effective since some 46 fans bought jabaja copy after seeing her

and of course additional hs did help alot to sell a million

right now i hope she reach kami 7 this ssk and not drop in ranks

20. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako