Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

it's fine, as long as higher than yuihan :censored:
    congrats girl :flower:

• Like Like x 1
  2. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    She will Apply at ANN tonight

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

3. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Hope she enter Kami 7 now

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

180530 AKB ANN pre-show

if the video does not show watch the video here

pre and main show
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av23396532

[​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]

---
    Yesterday (Thursday) is back to T4 practice.

---
    YuuNaa moments in Neko Allergy
    https://streamable.com/nfa7x
    MV
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av24167196
    The MV is really good and worth multiple viewings.

---
    And as you know, she ranked 4th in the prelims with 27008 votes!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Of course the aim is still no.1
    [​IMG]

---
    Today AKB will perform on Music Station.
    Saturday will be Jabaja HS event in Intex Osaka.
    Sunday will be another Jabaja HS event in Pacifico Yokohama.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    hi, does anybody know if akb48 rh2017 dvd is out or not yet?
    i saw on buyee but im afraid and wasnt sure if its onstage full performance of best set list or its just a backstage showroom dvd..thats why i havent order yet. im scared if its the wrong one...
    also seijinshiki/adult stage or should we call it yuunaa kiss stage dvd is printing. but still no nada nothing of naachan's solocon.. please..i want her solocon so bad...they wont not publish it wont they? they will make a dvd of it someday if not now right? its just a matter of time right? please tell me they wont neglect and betray naachan like that. im quite scared seeing how she's been used by akip and aks on jabaja single just to replace her with yuiyui in a matter of just five days like that. im worried and scared they would do the same on her solocon..no dvd...but they wont right? bcoz yaknow mion and yuiyui and other eighto solocon is out and about..besides theres sashi yuihan and nakai too..those are managements and akip fave they def will publish those girls dvd so they had to make a naachan dvd as well. ok.i answered my own 'q'.
    anyway,if anybody know abt rh2017 please tell me. coz im eager to watch that mc segment of myao showroom where she invited naachan yuiri and yuuri. the only reason im buying rh2017 is coz of that alone. haha. love triangle mc skit.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Yes, RH 2017 is on DVD but maybe you're really asking for RH 2018? Because that's the one that happened in January. With the solocon, I'm not sure if they will release it but maybe they'll do it like the Team 8 Solo Concerts and release it all in one DVD... we'll see.

• Like Like x 1
  7. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    thank you so much

8. Rei217

Rei217 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    @snrahmah9448 From what I found on yesasia, rh2018's release date should be around 6/27

And about her solocon dvd, she answered a similar question on 755 few days ago, sadly the answer is no, there is no current plan on this.
    I'm still gonna keep me hopes up though. Since there is a new official online video website announced in april, which hold a lot of 48G videos including concert like rh and graduation con.
    So even if AKS feels like dvd ain't making too much profit these day and they don't bother to do it for naachan's solocon, at lease they can release the footage on that website without paying extra cost.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rurouni

Probably will not surprise anyone but she will be on Murayama Team 4 shonichi which is on June 6th -> https://gamp.ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12380581997.html

Teacher Teacher performance on MSte was nice for Naachan. Several times she had a solo shot.

link

After this will be BuzzRhythm02.

Some sns pictures
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Regarding the solocon DVD, looking at past releases, the earliest will be around 6 month after the performance. Miion solocon was released on August 4th last year and the info about it I believe was released around mid to late July.

If you watch ANN pre-show, Yuiri was the first to congratulate Naachan (this is probably with the exception from members that were in the theater with her). Naachan asking for a reward from Yuiri if she rank 1st and Yuiri said she will do anything.
    people, please more votes! :^O^:

On Miki latest showroom, she talked about Naachan doing her best and wanted her to rank 1st.

As for today (Saturday), it will be AKB only(!) HS in Osaka. I'm not sure how crowded it will be since the members that actually sold out any slot are the members that sold out all of their slots, so only Yukirin, Naachan, Yuiri, and Yuiyui sold out their slots. Hopefully I will read some nice reports about Naachan.
    As for Sunday, Naachan will also have a special stage with Yumirin! hopefully they will allow some part of it to be recorded. Their stage will start from 16:20 to 16:35.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. Rurouni

I believe from looking at yesterday's HS members list, Naachan is not selling out all of her slots. When they sell the extra Kansai HS, they didn't do any resale for it. Yukirin and Yuiyui also didn't sold out all of their slots either.
    From what I read, it is actually turned to be something positive for her fans and for Naachan herself since the pace is more relaxed thus the talk can be a bit better than normally is. Everyone is having more fun.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    more...
    [hide]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [/hide]
    As you can see, another matching clothes with Yuiri :)
    I believe most of the clothes came from Naachan tho... :^^;:
    ============

In her last tweet of the day (or technically her 1st tweet for today), she was posting about thank you for your happiness with this tag #おっさんずラブ
    https://twitter.com/okadanana_1107/status/1002935244763172864
    It is a dorama called Ossan's Love and apparently yesterday was the last episode.
    It has this for the end (warning: depending on your preference, you might or might not like the scene).
    https://twitter.com/akry_km/status/1002933997721214976
    [hide]
    2 dude kissing each other[/hide]
    ============

AKB Cafeteria wrote 2 nice long post and 1 nice bit about Naachan
    https://7gogo.jp/slRMDMXtyEtl/31243
    https://7gogo.jp/slRMDMXtyEtl/31264
    https://7gogo.jp/slRMDMXtyEtl/31265
    Anyway, he praise Naachan a lot in it.
    For the last bit tho, he wrote about 4 years ago when he passed the dressing room he saw Naachan cleaning the table by herself and now she is standing at the center.
    *I don't know who AKB Cafeteria is, but he has been writing about 48 and 46 group in his 755 since a very very long time and members (and Aki-P) usually responded to his post. Maybe a staff (AKB Cafe?).

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  11. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Get well soon my oshi :(

12. Rurouni

She is back for slot 4 onwards! NaaYumi stage is still on.

• Like Like x 2
  13. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Ahh thanks God....

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

14. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    • Like Like x 4
  15. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I'm pretty confident she'll get into Kami 7 this time.
    Preliminary results sometimes don't mean much but analyzing the circumstances, I think she'll get it.
    I don't want her to get 1st place because I'm afraid she'll be "suplex"ed by Jurina lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Kami 7 is pretty much guaranteed. She might even have a shot at the nr3 spot. Naachan knows that her chance for the nr 1 spot is close to zero but she aims for it because no one from akb48 has stated to aim for nr 1 and she feels that atleast someone must aim for it.
    Most realistic is that she ends on the nr 4 spot, but I will say she is the underdog for nr 3.

17. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Yeah, my bet would be 1 Jurina 2 Saku 3 Ogiyuka 4 Naachan.
    (A bit off-topic but I'd love to see Ogiyuka getting 1st... Lol, I don't think that will happen but it'll be a fun SSK at least)

18. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I really want Sakura to drop to 4th and Naachan overtakes her :hehe: Will be the best SSK ever

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Naachan overtaking Sakura is probably the most realistic thing to happen (though the chance is low).

20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think Naachan overtaking Ogiyuka is more realistic. Sakura is probably getting a lot of support from Sasshi/HKT hako oshis who want to see the crown stay with Hakata

• Agree Agree x 1