Oya Shizuka (Shiichan) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Re: Oya Shizuka / Team A

last update

大家志津香  821(+181)

;)

Will never get tired of watching this scene:

Attached Files:

• os.jpg
      os.jpg
      File size:
      9.8 KB
      Views:
  2. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Shiichan is amazing. She has been my 7th top member ever since I saw her tears at the first A6 performance. She's hardworking and real, two things I truly value when it comes to idols. Yet, I feel like my respect for her have grown awhole lot more after watching this episode. SHIICHAN FIGHTING! T___T.

3. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

I just remembered that in the election book(this years one) someone translated that that they predicted shiichan being the 'next Amina' but then she didn't rank at all. A lot of people think amina suddenly ranked so high out of nowhere because people noticed how hard she was working(along with being awesome) so it seems this episode is showing us fans how hard shiichan is working. I dunno I just somehow feel this episode was going to happen from the moment the election results were in(now with hindsight).

an opv I found on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj_r3D19KR4

4. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

I like Oya but couldn't really say am a big fan, however I was really happy for her during this week's Shukan.
    The episode simply put showed a realistic negative side of AKB that we often do not see or even think about.
    Another part of me thinks that this episode also helped in pushing through with the Janken single idea.

It's good that Oya is getting more screen time out of all "the province buddies" she's the only one yet to have a more defined role. (Rie and Sasshi as senbatsu and Yuka as elder manly member of team S) I think they must have moved to tokyo and lasted this long in akb because they were specially scouted when they were younger, so it must really hurt to feel special work real hard for a really long time but not feel the love back.

I do agree with her being the "next amina" in terms of hard work however i do not wish for her to be the next amina simply because (amina is my oshi) the next amina is another heartbreaker, where fans support is there but management doesn't' listen.

5. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

I have never felt for an idol as much as I have and do currently for shiichan. She's been my oshi for over a year now and just to see people posting in this thread, wishing her well, saying they'll sign her card etc.
    It makes me start to cry all over again :cry2:
    I can't see shiichan making senbatsu soon, even after this, but just being in undergirls would be really amazing. Only had 2 theatre girls songs so far and with DIVA she was one of the backdancers so being undergirls would mean so much improvement in her exposure.

I really like the idea of people having a photo of them taken with them holding a sign saying 'happy birthday shiichan' and then putting a message from them next to that in a scrap book. Would people be happy to do that?

6. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I think Shiichan would have a stronger support for that matter, Watanabepro is a bit stronger than Atelier Duncan, in this case... (Repeat: I THINK)

If you allow me to do that pic with a "size=50" note at the bottom side (I can't betray my top3 in public! xD), then I'm in. :)
    If you keep the scrap book idea... I'm in too.

Also you were planning to do something since last month or before... (let's do it!, if you allow me) or (do it!, if you don't) ^^

[clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]

PS: Intending to say: DO NOT WAIT MORE.

Edit 1: What I said sounded terrible from a Japanese point of view I think...
    I'm IN with no conditions .

7. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Oh this is sooooooo good for her :D
    I love Shiichan so much, I think I should come here more often. :D

8. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

Birthday project now has its own thread <3
    viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2742

please tell me if you're going to participate for sure, I need numbers! =D

^Yay someone else that loves Shiichan! <3 <3 <3 [rock]

9. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

PS: Replaced the other person in this pic with an image of TAMA (The Super Station Master at Kishi train station ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tama_(cat) )) because people complains.

Shiichan looks great... but somehow everytime I see her, even when she smiles, she has this " melancholic " sweet presence around her.

Attached Files:

10. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I just saw Shukan too. I was not a fan of Oya either but this episode made me think of her.

It's important we see the Idols we want like the Yukos and Acchans, but some way so the less popular girls get more exposure has to be found.

I'm a fan of Yokoyama Yui because I saw her on Ariyoshi, I think its the same for other Yokoyama fans. But if she didn't appear on Ariyoshi, I and other fans wouldn't of known about her and she could have turned into another Oya.

11. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I've cried so much watching it. It really broke my heart to see her crying, or without people lining up for her. I'm glad I got to know more about her through this episode... Reading the other posts, it's not only me who didn't have particular feelings for her just because we didn't know her that well. This show really made me interested in her - not for "pity" as some yt comments were saying =_=, but because I could see how actually strong, real and hardworking this girl is...

12. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

What what what WHAT?...
    Ok, there is a fight I can do... thank god YT accounts are worldwide available... [boom] [boom] [boom] [boom] [boom] [boom]

Edit: Comments in japanese... ok... it doesn't matter, Shiichan still rocks, Shiichan still is above all those comments and Shiichan will achieve what she deserves sooner or later.
    Sooner, if she is able to manage the boost in popularity she will have with this show which, I guess, won't end "like this", and I strongly believe she is an intelligent girl so she will.

And about the comments:
    People can say they don't like "X" girl, everyone thinks different, I know.
    but People saying that it is just pity, and despising all her efforts and all she by herself managed to achieve, is a very different thing...

13. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

Her latest entry has just passed the 1000 mark comment wise, I'd predict maybe a bit more of a drop but there is a chance she'll never go back down to just passing the 100mark any more!
    :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

14. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

1000 comments! Wow!!!
    [clap]
    pity? :( don't pity SHIICHAN!!!

15. seggahme

seggahme Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

at 5 nov team A performance was without the rest of 1st gen members - Kojima, Maeda, Takahashi, Shinoda. I wonder whos position Ooya got?

16. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

Shiichan subs for akicha so she didn't sub for any of them.
    Subbing for akicha means a duet with her close friend sasshi so I have to approve of it. [party]

17. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

・M05.腕を組んで (仲谷明香、多田愛佳、倉持明日香)
    ・M06.炎上路線 (高城亜樹、指原莉乃)
    ・M07.愛しさのアクセル (片山陽加)
    ・M08.☆の向こう側 (中田ちさと、小嶋陽菜、多田愛佳、岩佐美咲)
    ・M09.サボテンとゴールドラッシュ (大家志津香、片山陽加、前田亜美、指原莉乃、松原夏海、仲川遥香)

So, no luck here. =(

18. JunjouShugi

JunjouShugi Kenkyuusei

This is not the first time it's happened, I bet Chiichan had no fans waiting for her either. [sweat] :cry: It just feels worse for Shiichan because she seems so fragile. :cry:

People shouldn't feel bad for Shiichan and like her out of pity. She's so awesome and adorable that she should easily be liked for that. She has a really unique and funny personality but people are too busy jerking off to Yuko and Haruna to notice anyone else. Instead of feeling bad for her people should get angry at the management and their hard-on for the same 8 girls. It's their blindness to the 40 other girls in that group that cause people not to notice or support the other girls and to say things like 'I refuse to buy the 19th single because Ucchi is the front girl'.

[​IMG]

<3 <3 <3

19. ET920

ET920 Member

Well, when those 8 girls took you from a 300 person theater to selling 820,000 units of a single in a week, I can understand them. [nerd]

She got a respectable amount of comments lately, plus gained over 300 mixi followers in the last couple of days. I believe all the girls put some effort into getting noticed, but it is hard to battle the ones fans prefer (because, we all know, people will always prefer to shake hands with Acchan than Shiichan, so it is not a management issue). There are just too many girls, plus SDN48, SKE48, NMB48 and whatever comes next. It is impossible for all of them to get noticed unless they are pushed by events like the Shuukan AKB program. But even then, she will never be able to match what Mariko or Acchan provoke in fans. She is destined to be a filler, maybe entering a senbatsu from time to time, just like many others that are much higher profile than her, like Rabutan, Sayaka and half AKB48.

I choose Amina as oshimen because of the 13th senbatsu and all the effort she put into reaching it. With all the respect they are due, people like Jurina are pushed by management and don't really need to do much to get noticed, just like Acchan, Mariko, Tomochin, Mayuyu and the others, since each caters to a different spectrim. It is the girls that are below the ones that are required to test their will. Shiichan is giving all she has to get noticed as well, and hopefully she will be able to get into a few singles.

20. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

^I don't know about that. I get the feeling lately that if events had been played out differently in making AKB48.
    In theory lets say Akb48 debuted 1 year ago with all 48 members at once, the members being the current members now. At the beginning they would all debut under the same equality in popularity, but eventually change would happen in the spectrum and there would be a formation of a 16 member sembatsu and current frontgirls, i am strongly convinced that atleast have of that group of frontgirls would be completely different then the group we have now. Basically what i'm saying is don't be too sure that what makes the current sembatsu is what makes up AKB48.