1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Ratu Vienny Fitrilya (Viny)

Discussion in 'Team KIII' started by Torque, Nov 3, 2012.

1. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    No single f@$ck is given by JOT.

2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Google translating the official announcement
    https://jkt48.com/news/detail/id/856?lang=id

October 12, 2017
    Concerning Queen Vienny Fitrilya

Related to the statement of Queen Vienny Fitrilya yesterday regarding the resignation as captain of KIII team, management accepted the decision.
    With this, we decided to lower the status of Queen Vienny Fitrilya into a trainee.
    This decision is effective starting today, October 12, 2017.
    After considering various things, we feel this is the best decision for Queen Vienny Fitrilya and JKT48.

Please support always.

JKT48 Operation Team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoping the punishment lasted for maximum one semester / 6 months

3. Yukitie

Yukitie Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    What exactly has she done for this to happen?
    It all seems very quick and no one I ask seems to know why.

4. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    According to some sources, alleged Viny's boyfriend is an employee of Dentsu who is also a musician.

So people working in Dentsu can have private SNS accounts of JKT48 members (Line or Whatsapp) and can be followed back on Twitter & Instagram?

Well, I'm gonna admit something, I once got an offer to join internship in Dentsu but I didn't take it.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  5. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
    1.jpg

6. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Yupi & Viny

Yupi is cheering her ex K3 capt Viny it this pic
    vin n yuv.JPG
    It’s very heartwarming to see.
    From a while I observe Yupi always the first person who would likes to comfort Vinny
    as we know Vin is now throwned into the phantom zone [err it’s from Superman stuff].

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  7. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Viny with trainee outfit

DM9YBbaV4AEiVdy.jpg

8. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  9. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

^The video above

Title: "Vienny's Story”

INTRO - VIENNY aka VINY: "I decide to resign from my position as captain KIII"

~~~

YUPI: I’m pretty close with Viny. I feel sad and lonely she left the team. Viny who loves to tease me’s no longer around .
    SHANI: I wish Viny returns to team K3 as soon as possible.
    BEBY: Viny is now called “Super Trainee” and it sounds cool. If there's next SSK and she wins, Viny the Supertrainee wins the SSK would be awesome.
    NATALIA: We're from Gen-2. Anywhere and whatever team we're transferred we must grad as team K3. I wish Viny returns to K3, not to other team.

~Viny talks about what she witnessed at the JKT48's new year event and the annoucement
    When the announcement event, my punishment term is already 2 months. I hear their names being called but my name was not mentioned. There's also announcement of the new captain of K3.
    I feel happy for them as well as a bit sad. I then asked myself "am I still a jkt48 member?". I want to say "this is my home" but in fact I rarely visit theater myself (Viny is like sobbing here). Watching them perform the songs I used to perform make me really wish to return but don't know how. Now I just live my days. Do what I can do and be grateful for what I'm being given.

10. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    ~ Still Bu22in’ ~

11. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

I know this happy news from Anin & Desy's twitter

Congrats!! to Vienny now returns to team KIII
    **K3ep Bu22in**

12. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

From Vien's tweets I've become informed about the nu K3 setlist, Saka Agari.
    March 6 status:
    ~IMO this setlist is the cutest and entertaining ever since I'm a member of jkt48 because the flow of the songs 're really different from the previous setlists and there's drama at the beginning.
    ~From a mellow song then into cheerful then another is fierce and dark. This setlist challenge lies not at the choreo but how to change moods in such a quick time.
    ~Really like it. I can explore many expressions in this setlist. The unit song is tha best. A whole package. I wish you guys have a chance to attend and see it.

Viny's brand nu haircut
    [​IMG]

13. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Viny looks gorgeous here with kerudung.
    A year ago there’s a clip of her with dad. He’s a handsome man and still relatively young. No wonder his daughter is pretty.

[​IMG]

Ahem. Vin’s photo got me an imagination. A story If we’re notoriously known as “ jones” aka miserable single guy among big relatives.
    In Lebaran day we visited some relatives in other towns. Wearing black ‘peci’ [malay cap] we used since senior high school times.
    At the house we had a nice sit. While taking a sip of sweet tea out of nowhere a young girl wearing “kerudung” came out of a car.
    She looked enchanting among dull familiar faces of our relatives. She seemed the host's distant family or acquaintance.
    She’s got a successful career woman look. Heart became pounding hard. Could it be her?
    Overheard a brief talking of her with the host: “I just arrived at the airport last night. Unfortunately my husband couldn’t come ”.
    Those fast heart beatings then gone without notice. I told ya.
    Turned our attention back to the tea cup in hand and had another sip. It wasn’t as sweet as seconds ago.