Single Sakurazaka46 1st [Nobody's Fault] (2020/12/09)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 13, 2020.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    And Habu, tbh i think they both deserve a spot more than any other member, hopefully next single they're in too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

The 'nobody's fault' formation is the main formation so the Habu, Nen, Ozeki, Matsuda, Takemoto and Rei are gonna get exposure since they will be performing the main single often. They don't need to worry. They only need to worry for the couplings.
    On the other hand, those that rotate into the 3rd line will also get exposure due to the Sakura8. Do it goes for all.

3. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Seems convoluted, but I'll bite for now. Smaller formation = more screen time, so that's a plus I guess. If they play their cards wisely, it's possible that even rotating members could get decent exposure.
    Another thing to think about. If all of the songs are full "14nin senbatsu", I honestly expect them not to be half-assed. I'm talking proper sound, at least 3 or 4 MVs, you know, the whole shebang.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

Yeah, and the generous read here is that the back row rotating in and out of songs for the sake of "creating music together" is supposed to be the soothing bandaid for people who are diehards of this mentality.
    Everyone eventually gets to be on a track, even if everyone isn't on every track together.

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    According to this HMV_Japan twitter post, it seems like the single will have 5 types A-D + Normal Editions https://twitter.com/HMV_Japan/status/1317994496953511937

Some news regarding HS events;
    Translation by Sakuzaka Central on twitter,
    Source: https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/news/detail/S00004?ima=3820 they also have decent English google translations on the website so it's easy to read.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  6. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    I didn't think I'd have any chance to meet any of the girls anytime soon. I'm super happy. If this works like an AKB handshake event (just virtually), I want to buy a few copies and use them for my oshimen. I just hope I can actually win the lottery thing but if it's all online, I don't see why not! I've been saving up some money for a good reason!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I had the "all are one" mentality but I accept the effect of time and the evolution of things. So I am happy with this new mode and hope that the 3rd row will host all girls in rotating fashion as well as that sakura8 will also rotate for each single.

The 14 girls formation is awesome allowing visibility and exposure for all and more room for dancing the way only "keyaki" girls do...

8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Surprisingly, the morning after I'm still taking all of this quite well... even starting to get thrilled about the CD itself. Can't wait to listen the other songs.
    Hopefully they'll be good as Nobody's Fault already proved to be. (with better costumes possibly)
    By the way, congrats to Hikaru for the center of the centers positions! She already proved to be good on stage and I loved her performance on Last Live.

Love the fact we are always different (lol) but I'd appreciate more if Snf won't look like they always chose the idea to follow the night before things happen.

I don't know if this kind of senbatsu will be a regular thing or it's just for the 1st single, but I too hope mngmnt can develop the idea at best and give us lots of content and the girls lots of exposure.
    Having 3/4 of the same girls in the same front rows positions for the next x singles is not what I hope to see.

Sakukids.... happy first senbatsu! We survived this too :1st:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  9. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I still like to be called "Keyakids" but I guess were at that point LOL

At this stage I am just happy the rebrand was a success, we have a new show, a new song, a new centre. I'll wait this Sakura8 thing out, but generally, I kinda like it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I wouldn't go as far as calling it a 'success' just yet. We'll see in the following months. So far things didn't go as badly as they could have, but many uncertainties still remain. You never know when S&F will throw us a curve ball :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Well, it is completely impossible for anybody to "rebrand" me, my nick, name, beliefs or feelings and emotions: Therefore I was, am and will be a "Keyakid" for ever. I'm a Keyakid supporting Sakurazaka46 as his no.1 J-pop idol group...

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    The "sakura 8" thing is something cringe. Something like power rangers. I think with Morita as center, and Yamasaki and Karin on Sakura 8, they are still trying to rely on Techi's lookalikes.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Boy you're really going all in on this troll thing huh? I'm convinced you're just collecting dislikes and downvotes at this point

RunRun and Ten don't look anything or even move like Techi at all.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Out of those three only Karin somewhat looks like Techi or acts like her. Hikaru and Ten definitely don't (Ten doesn't even have short hair lmao).

15. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Something like power rangers but not like fukujin or kami 7 huh. lol. Maybe wait until we see how it goes before passing judgement? We shouldn't be so quick to write something off when we don't even know the end result.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @SteCola Indeed, you have to have a starting point if you want to exceed it and reach excellence. Rest assured my friend, Saku46 youth is already setting new records. And they are doing that with eyes looking forward...

17. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Funny that I’ve seen more matome topics that put Techi and Ten side by side than any other 2ki. Not in terms of looks (although some say they both have features that attract women) but in terms of expressive power, mindset (focuses on the “moment” rather than future) and that Techi is actually Ten’s oshi and Ten said she wanted to W-Cen with Techi before.

However, these are only the top layers and they’re two unique individuals. As fans our oshi is the most unique and can’t be mistaken for anyone else so saying someone is a lookalike for someone is just plain rude and disrespectful to both parties.

And imagine Hikaru, Karin, Ten being dropped lol, that’d be shocking considering SnF have slowly shifted their attention to 2ki. A question raised is if SnF will cap Sakura8 as 4 1ki and 4 2ki. I think in Nogi senbatsu number of spots for each gen is fixed so mostly only aces of gen 2-4 get into senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Oh but Nogi has Fukujin so is it also cringe? Or its only Sakura8? Man, your trolling is getting funny lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I think the similarities seen is because those three (Karin, Hikaru, Ten) all have that center potential and in RunRun's case is already a center, and that expressive power and mindset are already there, albeit in differing doses.

But pump the brakes when comparing them to Techi. And to say that they are Techi clones - can't even start on how absurd that statement is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    So I just watched the first episode of the new variety shows with English subs. In it Sawabe, while explaining the Sakura 8 concept, explains that the formation and position of Sakura 8 will remain unchanged in all six coupling songs. I'm sorry but this has to be one of the worst decisions S&F has done. I don't see the point of this. It's perfectly fine to have the same formation for one coupling song, at most two. But all six? Where's the variation? Where's the excitement? What's the point of only having the third row be changed when we barely even see the third row anyway? It's not even about the center, although that's another big problem (Hikaru is my second favorite in Sakurazaka, but I didn't want to see her center more than one coupling song). It's simply that it's dull. Other songs in a single are exciting because we get to see new combinations. Now we won't even be able to see that, only the same girls in the same position (and, again, let me reiterate that my favorites - Hono, Hikaru, Risa - made it in Sakura 8). I think it would have been great if all the positions were shuffled, but this way it's just boring.

• Agree Agree x 3