Stage [STAGE] Team KII 3rd [Ramune no Nomikata] (2011/02/13 - 2013/07/12 & 2014/04/30 - 2016/05/24 )

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by xxskawt, Jan 2, 2011.

1. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

The unit members for this new KII

Cross : Ishida Anna, Kinoshita Yukiko, Furuhata Nao
    Finland Miracle: Furukawa Airi, Yamashita Yukari, Yamada MIzuho
    Manazashi Sayonara: Takayanagi Akane, Yamada Nana (I really wanna see this version, my two oshis doing this godly song yeah!! :banana:)
    Usotsuki no Dachou: Ego yuna, Kitano Ruka, Hidaka Yuzuki
    Nice to Meet You: Uchiyama Mikoto, Oba Mina, Kato Tomoko, Soda Sarina, Takagi Yumana

And in Kodoku Ballerina, it was Souda Sarina who did the ballet part.

2. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

^ And Churi took the lead position in Manazashi

Really surprised about Yuna, would've thought it would have been Mizuho

3. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    ^^ Yeah they shuffled the units too?! Awesome!

The ones I want to see the most:

4. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Gosh Yamada in Manazashi Sayonara, I'm so happy right now!!! One of my all time favorite 48 members in my favourite SKE song!:inlove:

5. Extrema

Extrema Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Oh my Good!:cute::drool::nosebleed:
    Nana is my second kami and Churi my third. Manazashi my favorite duet
    I need see this :omfg:
    I love you Aki-P:worthy:

6. Mai

Mai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    ^ I really, really, really like this version. <3

7. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    OMG, Churi & Nana in Manazashi Sayonara, OMG OMG OMG, yeassssssssssssssh, amazing

8. Open_SaysaMe

Open_SaysaMe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takajoaki
    Twitter:
    Open_SaysaMe
    ^^ Thanks for the video, they're great, especially Churi :)

9. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Ego Yuna centering a unit instead of Yamada Mizuho? Have they decided to stop pushing Mizuho? That's sad. Just when I was getting to like her

10. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Woah there, I wouldn't jump to that conclusion just yet! Yuna centering a stage unit doesn't quite compare to Mizuho's centering two b-side PVs and getting into senbatsu. :awesome:

Anyway, watching the shonichi really kind of proved that someone at AKS knows what they're doing. Nana was a very interesting and unique addition to KII, a team which is otherwise comprised of crazy kids and perverted otaku. :^O^: I did feel a little bad when she asked why everyone was laughing while she was speaking in the intros, but I know she's used to that!

Cross was such a great grouping, three of SKE's fiercest members, I loved it! I think some of the comments here about Nao's voice were way harsh...some of you make it seem like she whispered throughout the song. It was easily my favorite of the unit songs. I'm glad Churi got Manazashi since it needs one strong voice....I never anticipated Airin centering Finland and she certainly did well, it was just a bit odd. Although better that than the damn flamingo (those aren't ostriches!) song.

I'm kind of crushed Riichan wasn't selected to be in the shonichi. Just her, the draftees, and the probably-graduating Honoka were left out, that's got to hurt a bit. Although I am somewhat amazed Sarina got in. There's only been what, two draftees included in all the new shonichi thus far? So clearly Sarina was impressing someone!

11. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Maybe they want Mizuho to be Nana's under? I really hope so, because I'm liking this girl a lot lately.

12. tunafishie

tunafishie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanana
    I think Sarina did an awesome job last night, especially in Kodoku na Ballerina and her energy level matched KII. She got a lot of attention after the Kodoku na Ballerina performance for resembling Hata Sawako (in the performance).

EDIT:
    Team Songs Positions
    Ogiso Shiori -> Furuhata Nao
    Mukaida Manatsu -> Yamada Nana
    Takayanagi Akane -> Takayanagi Akane
    Ishida Anna -> Ishida Anna
    Hata Sawako -> Oba Mina
    Furukawa Airi -> Furukawa Ari
    Matsumoto Rina -> Yamada Mizuho
    Yakata Miki -> Kinoshita Yukiko
    Akaeda Ririna -> Uchiyama Mikoto
    Wakabayashi Tomoka -> Ego Yuna
    Sato Mieko -> Kitano Ruka
    Sato Seira -> Hidaka Yuzuki
    Kato Tomoko -> Kato Tomoko
    Yamada Reika -> Takagi Yumana
    Goto Risako -> Yamashita Yukari
    Abiru Riho -> Souda Sarina

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  13. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sarina did a great job, and to think she was KII's last choice & the whole 48 group's last choice, she improved a lot, i really like her

14. Iwantneedloveyou

Iwantneedloveyou Kenkyuusei

I really hoped Mizuho to lead an unit but I like that she's in Finland Miracle

15. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    0_1274251.jpg 0_1274233.jpg 0_1274234.jpg 0_1274236.jpg 0_1274237.jpg 0_1274238.jpg 0_1274239.jpg 0_1274240.jpg 0_1274241.jpg 0_1274244.jpg 0_1274245.jpg 0_1274246.jpg 0_1274247.jpg 0_1274248.jpg 0_1274250.jpg 0_1274235.jpg 0_1274242.jpg 0_1274243.jpg 0_1274249.jpg

SKE48の新チームKⅡが30日、初日公演を行った。
    ◆山田菜々「オバサマがいっぱい」とニヤリ

大組閣祭りで誕生した新しいチームKⅡ。公演内容はチームKⅡにとって初めてのオリジナル公演となった「ラムネの飲み方」。この公演には欠かせない“デベソ”と呼ばれる花道が久しぶりにSKE48劇場に復活し、メンバーも想いも新たにステージに挑んだ。

AKB48から移籍になった大場美奈は、以前からSKE48チームKⅡ兼任を務めていた為、「初めまして感が全くない!」と自ら語り、トークコーナーも仕切って各メンバーに積極的にツッコみを入れるなど新チームに中心的存在に。

NMB48との兼任メンバー・山田菜々は「校庭の仔犬」で犬役を演じたほか、高柳明音と「眼差しサヨナラ」をしっとりと高い表現力で披露し、NMB48中 心メンバーの存在感を発揮。トークでも年上メンバーが多いチームKⅡ兼任を喜んで「オバサマがいっぱい(笑)」と早速イジるなど、ナニワ仕込みのトークで 劇場を沸かせた。
    ◆ドラフト生も登場

ユニットでは、古畑奈和がSKE48トップクラスのダンススキルを誇る石田安奈と木下有希子とともに鬼気迫る「クロス」を披露した他、「フィンランド・ミ ラクル」で古川愛李、「嘘つきなダチョウ」で江籠裕奈がそれぞれセンターを務めるなど、新しい組み合わせが明らかになる度大きな歓声が上がった。

ドラフト生4名の中から唯一公演初日出演を果たした惣田紗莉渚は「孤独なバレリーナ」でバレリーナ役を演じるなど、2回目の公演フル出演にも関わらず堂々 としたパフォーマンスを披露。また、研究生から昇格した北野瑠華、日高優月もふたり揃ってお揃いの髪型にするなど正規メンバーとしてステージに立つ喜びを 爆発させて、フレッシュさ全開のパフォーマンスで初日を彩った。

最後はこの公演のラストを飾るシングルメドレーの新バージョンで締めくくり、新チームKⅡの初日は幕を閉じた。
    ◆新リーダー古川愛李コメント

終演後には、新チームKⅡリーダーの古川愛李が、「初日はファンの皆さんも楽しみにしてくださっていたと思うので、皆さんとメンバーが一緒になったとても 充実感のある公演が出来たと思います」と自信をチラリ。「初日を終えて課題も沢山出てきたので、反省も忘れず、今日ステージに立てなかったメンバーも含め てチームKⅡ全員で力を合わせていきたいと思います」と意気込み、「新リーダーに任命されましたが、初日を終えてやっとリーダーとしての自覚と責任感が芽 生えてきたところです。すみません…まずは『あいりん、リーダー出来るんだ!』と安心していただけるようにします(笑)。そして、私なりのリーダーシップ でチームKⅡがSKE48を引っ張っていく力強いチームに成長するよう頑張りますので、皆さんのパワーを分けてください!よろしくお願いします!」とメッ セージを送った。(モデルプレス)

■出演メンバー
    石田安奈、内山命、江籠裕奈、大場美奈、加藤智子、北野瑠華、木下有希子、惣田紗莉渚、高木由麻奈、高柳明音、日高優月、古川愛李、古畑奈和、山下ゆか り、山田菜々、山田みずほ※大場:AKB48から移籍(以前は兼任)、高柳:NMB48チームBⅡ兼任、古畑:AKB48チームA兼任、山田 菜:NMB48チームM兼任

■セットリスト
    1.兆し ALL
    2.校庭の仔犬 ALL
    3.ディスコ保健室 ALL
    4.お待たせSet list ALL
    5.クロス 石田、木下、古畑
    6.フィンランランド・ミラクル 古川、山下、山田み
    7.眼差しサヨナラ 高柳、山田菜
    8.嘘つきなダチョウ 江籠、北野、日高
    9.Nice to meet you!大場、内山、加藤智、惣田、高木
    10.孤独なバレリーナ ALL
    11.今 君といられること ALL
    12.ウイニングボール ALL
    13.握手の愛 ALL
    ~アンコール~
    14.ボウリング願望 ALL
    15.16色の夢クレヨン ALL
    16.ラムネの飲み方 ALL
    ~再アンコール~
    17.シングルメドレー
    ・チョコの奴隷 ・オキドキ・美しい稲妻 ・片想いFinally・アイシテラブル!・キスだって左利き・賛成カワイイ!

http://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1358310

16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Sarina is great! She looks totally confident and energetic, like she's been an idol for years. Yeah, it's crazy to think that she was picked last in the draft, because she's definitely performing the best out of all the draftees

17. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Great shonichi! Sarina was quite impressive on her performance. Definitely the most promising Draft member at the moment. Her and Goudochan had pretty good numbers at the handshake event, so I'm excited to see Goudochan's debut soon (Especially since she's my favorite Draft member <3). Yuuchan centering a unit was a great surprise. I used to pay attention to her when she was a KKS, then I lost a little bit of my interest and now I'm paying attention in her again haha Nao centering Cross was a great decision too, she fits the "cool" image very well.

Rikanyan centers a unit in N3, for example, while Senbatsu members like Mirurun and Akarin don't. The unit centers not necessarily are most popular/pushed members (Usually it is, but not always).

18. akisato

akisato Kenkyuusei

19. otoppoi

otoppoi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Ahhh, I love this performance even more than the shonichi, I agree Mizuho isn't quite as strong a singer but she was still fantastic and I love this pairing. Great screenshot by the way!

Looks like Ego Yuna took the center position in today's stage. I was so excited for my bb Riho to get to appear, but they put her in the one group I was hoping against...Finland Miracle. Doh! She looked adorable at least. And Honoka in Cross now that I like!

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu