[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
  2. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I'm back to my project of translating the individual PVs! I just finished Hiragana Keyakizaka's PV "Hiragana Keyaki, 12 Person Poem"!

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. warisub

warisub Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2017
  4. Asmodeus.

Asmodeus. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukagawa Mai
  5. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
  6. HimetanBeam

HimetanBeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    I have some good news about ep41. I noticed that they weren't soft subbed but hardsubbed ones so I downloaded them and put them to Mediafire so everyone has easier access to them.
    Does someone want to make a more proper looking version out of these? Like soft subs or a full episode version with a better quality?

160725 Keyakitte, Kakenai ep41 [IDOLSUKI subs] (subber's name is NOT [alfian rizaldi], it's a YT name of his/her, it seems to be IDOLSUKI subs).

It's a rar-file (open it up with like 7zip or Winrar) with 3 parts of the video, quality is not good picture wise, 114.1MB. 18:58min which means that it has the Spicy Food segments but lefts out the Opening & Berisa's Birthday scene.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pi8vaof6p9ridl9/160725_Keyakitte,_Kakenai_ep41_[IDOLSUKI_subs].

Here's the site again:
    http://idolsuki.weebly.com/

In case someone wants to contact IDOLSUKI-san:
    http://idolsuki.weebly.com/contact.html

7. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

Just realized Good Enough Sub is not going sub the latest Keyakitte, Kakenai episode; (going by the YouTube comments) not sure what ep it is but it's the last one with all the backstage footages of the girls.

Although I don't really understand what they were saying, I think it's a great and informative episode. Would be great if any subber is willing to pick it up.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  8. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

Noticed that Good Enough subs are taken off their youtube channel after a day or two; does anyone know if they're being taken down or if the owner is de-listing them? Also, where are people finding the links to the softsubs?

9. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Hard to say. Just hoping YT is not deleting them.
    Some kind people download the subs and then share them to the community.

10. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    Look for Good Enough Backup Season 2 on youtube.

11. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
  12. alifkun

alifkun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    summoned here by Pepsi (Or Beam at A!O. I consider you're the same person since the avatar is similar lol)
    Add most of my works seems overlapping with the current list here XD
    well, I'm making subs for fun and mainly for my inner circle actually
    my real intention is mainly to complete keyakake sub, I'll use the master list as the reference for now (again, thanks for telling me this)
    any suggestion which episode should I prioritize first?

anyway, seems no one take this season of Keyaroom
    and I only found the raw on youtube, with vary quality (480p for the 1st and 720p for the 2nd)
    should I take it or not? or maybe anyone here have a better quality especially for the 1st episode?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Quecon

Quecon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Do it please. I found 720p for the 1st here: http://www.suki48.net/2017/01/download-keyaroom-season-2-ep-1-keyakizaka46.html?m=1

14. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

That'd be great, I'd love to see subbed versions of all the episodes not done already. Are you planning on doing Keyaroom as well?

15. alifkun

alifkun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  16. HimetanBeam

HimetanBeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    Oh hi again alifkun!

Actually Pepsi and me ARE different persons, we just have the weird coincidence of using the same Tani Marika avatar pic, in here I use Himetan's pic for now since it's a funny picture :) I don't have a clue who he/she is in A!O.

I was just about to comment about the new subber [UnreliableSubs] aka. alifkun :)

Though I think that your subs seem to be definitely Reliable enough :) Like translating the word Kaori to Scent instead of Smell (when Fuyuka mentioned it about Oda).

Oh by the way people, alifkun's site has a softsubs & hardsub download possibilites and a torrent link:

https://unreliablesubs.wordpress.com/2017/01/17/unreliablesubs-170110-keyabingo2-ep01/

https://unreliablesubs.wordpress.co...s-161114-keyakizaka46-keyakitte-kakenai-ep56/

17. alifkun

alifkun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    LOL my bad for making a wild assumption

Still, I'm not really confident. Especially with my grammar since english isn't my first language and I used to be works in a proper team along with a QC when doing translation for drama couple years ago. That's why I try to put the expectation as low as possible for my solo project :XD:

big thanks for your mentioning of my blog!
    I'll update most stuff there and A!O, if anyone had request about movie subtitle and such don't be afraid to shout me there or through my twitter.
    and again, don't expect anything guys since I did this mostly for fun:)

18. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    I think you should sub keyakitte from the mini documentary and go on and keyaroom since GES has already sub Keyabingo recently

19. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

Haha yeah I see the Tani (heavy) Rotation pic on A!O frequently and was like wth, same pic?? :hehe: I don't post on A!O (or here much for a matter of fact). Tani is my current oshi and the pic describes her personality well hehe.

Oh and if subbers are taking request then I would very much like Keyakitte, Kakenai ep 63 (mini doco) to be subbed since GEES is not doing it and I think its a good backstage episode :)

20. HimetanBeam

HimetanBeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    Yeah yeah and I was like "Eh! Someone already has this pic as an avatar already? Nee~!" :D
    Tani is pretty awesome, definitely an Oshi member from SKE48. I'll keep the Tani pic in A!O at least for now before I can think of anything better :)