Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    So cuuuute :cute: Isn't that photo from her blog?

2. yurukiss

yurukiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    suzumon!

she is the one who made me like keyakizaka46, funny though because i decided to leave the idol world years ago until i saw her for the very first time in saimajo mv early this year. she caught my eyes the most because she looks exactly like masaki suda (philip fr kamen rider w) and at first i thought that she was his little sister lol. the resemble is quite uncanny.

love her!

3. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @yurukiss I'm the same as you. I haven't paid much attention to idol groups until late 2016 when I stumbled across SaiMajo and fell in love with Mon.

Now that you've mentioned it...
    CXciY0OUkAETro91.jpg

4. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Still no blog post from Miyu :( drought seasooon

5. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    @Tuturu indeed, like more than half of the kanji's barely update :fp: koike posted 3 updates today though..

6. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Yes! She's pretty active lately. :D

I keep thinking Mon's exhausted from shooting the drama oorrr her heart is broken from all the OdaPon posts we've been seeing o_o

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've just caught up with Miyu's blog posts over the past month, few as they were. Here's a recap.

I have to believe that they are working hard on the drama every day, and it means they don't have time and attention for their blogs.

Like others here, I wasn't that much of an idol fan until I discovered Keyakizaka46. That was around March of last year. And Miyu's great dancing and dramatic presence in the SaiMajo MV captured me from the start.

She had a tough period last summer, but since then she has seemed so happy and alive. And she just gets more beautiful. Here's a shot from a feature in UTB magazine (more at Keyakizaka Matome):

UTB37sprout_tumblr_oobsmlzKZx1vpybydo1_1280.jpg

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A few cute pics of Monta, from a K46 news site:

A gif of her in the "bad girls" episode of KeyaBINGO:

[​IMG]

Three other pics:

5fa1d027.jpg e9acf7e6.jpg 2443694e.jpg

A new (rather small) gif of her sharp dancing has also shown up:
    [​IMG]

She's at the far left end of the second row in this bit from the Music Station performance. The poster points out that she alone seems to throw her head to her right, tossing her hair in that amazing, controlled way. But really, the fact that most of the other members are dancing so well shows how much the whole group has grown.

9. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    It's usually easy for me to spot her when they perform because of her sharp moves but it takes longer to find her if it's fukyouwaon. Everyone's improved so much.

That keya gif, i wanted to shout at my screen 'what are you doing with your legs Mon?!' Lol

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It seems that Monta is Keyakizaka's #1 child of nature. At least that's what Akanen says. She reports that recording of the drama has gone to a location by a river, and that Suzumon went straight for the cold water and walked around there for longer than anyone else.

076047b07f21f8c355699eaf17155-02web.jpg 076047b07f21f8c355699eaf17155-01web.jpg

11. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I wonder for what part that location is for. Everything I've seen from the drama so far (teasers and stuff) has a school setting. I'm guessing that's for the final episode where all of them finally get out of that classroom?

12. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    That makes sense. Didn't she say that she always used to play outside when she was little in one of her Jibun Histories?

Can I also just say I'm super excited for the drama and the kind of role she's gonna have. It seems pretty interesting.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Suzumoto sleeps again:

71f3f5c35c53269c0d3bb69b806ed-02_700w.jpg

From Fuu-chan's blog. They were resting between sessions at Saturday's "national" handshake event, at which she and "Mon-chan" were paired up:

71f3f5c35c53269c0d3bb69b806ed-01.jpg

I don't know about you, but I could never sleep in that position. I'd be awake in an instant.

14. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Been waiting for another session of sleeping mon(ster) lol. I guess that means she must be really tired.? i can sleep in that position but not long bcoz of the strain on your neck

15. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I used to be like Monta (sleeping position) until I injured my back lol now I'm both envious and worried whenever I see a weird position xD especially when they fall to the ground during Fukyouwaon D:

The pictures from the river are so nice! Keya really needs more filming in nature places, place them in an island for 1 night 2 days even! (lol half-joking but would really love to see them doing more sports outside).

I'm looking forward to see what Suzumon's character is this time, too, especially since her acting is on the higher bar within the group (in my opinion). Hope she has a larger role ><

I screenshot at the perfect moment and got a cool Suzumon photo, thought I would share it here~ She has the best hair flips

Attached Files:

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@saekokuga874 -- 1. Yes, more sports outside. And maybe an overnight somewhere? Monta said on Keyakake she wants all 21 to go together to Paris. Hey, @gocchisama, could you facilitate that?
    2. I agree that Monta seemed to be in the upper echelon of Keyaki actors, in the first drama.
    3. Thanks so much for that beautiful photo: not just the hair, but her face, too.

17. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Keyakizaka is a hot topic right now, i can reach french official of the japanese convention, and Sony representative. But both parties are not keen to advance budget for the travel.

The key to success is either lower the number of members coming to France (like they send a small deleguation of 4-5 members in Singapour or Hong Kong) or find a big sponsor who find interest to have the girls endorse their product. In 2014, Rakuten helped Nogizaka come to Japan expo so they can promote their electronic book during their stay, as well as shooting Nogizaka in production episode.

So definitively not a dream, but it takes time, resources and network. I'm afraid that i can't do that alone. Unfortunately, even though the girls are very enthusiasm to come to France, it all goes to the staff to give the green light. To convince the girls to come to France is not the ordeal, Sony management is.

The situation as improved though, as negotiation where in complete hold because of Terrorist attack, now the heavy atmosphere is kind of lifted.

18. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Suzumon loves the group so much, wanting to bring all 21 to a foreign trip :chuffed:
    yes her expression is really cool. Tho she has always been charismatic since SM, she gets more refined :)

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@gocchisama -- I was partly joking and partly hoping you could facilitate if Sony decided to consider it. Yes, just from a money point of view, a smaller group makes more sense than a larger. But as @saekokuga874 says, it's really nice of Mon (as well as unrealistic) to think of bringing the whole group. Of course, if we're only talking about profits to Sony and AkiP, they could actually afford it....

I'm really happy to hear that the heavy atmosphere has lifted a bit. May it continue to rise.

20. yurukiss

yurukiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    omg hahaha suzumon just too cute