Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @CutePanda Haha that is so freaking creepy but why do i feel like i want one for myself haha

@ukifune when i saw her in young mag i was really happy and at the same time i feel like an anxious parent slowly seeing her child grow into a woman.

Don't grow too fast miyu :3

2. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Reaction Queen :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, Brody magazine outtakes, DJ Mon

Attached Files:

3. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    So Mon was in Fuuchan's stream today, along with Nen, ZaCool, and Dani, and she was great! I couldn't take my eyes off of her the whole time, she was so pretty! Her face is really round, and her hairstyle lately has been showing that off. Long hair looks great on her, and I love when she has her bangs out of her face so that we can see her forehead. The whole stream she was really lively, hugging Dani a bunch (who gave her a piggyback ride), being loud, dancing (Fukyouwaon, SaiMajo, Futari, and the Suki Suki Skip pose), and more. I really recommend taking time to watch it, it was hilarious. I could go on forever about how much more I fell in love with her :cute: lol

I can't wait to see if she'll handle her own streams like that, if she even does them. I hope so.

4. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    She fools us in keyakake showing only a quarter of her genki-ness lol Said this in another thread but she absolutely loves Oda! haha She was next to her the whole time since Oda went in frame. Although she withdraws for a moment when shida mentioned Pon kansatsu and instantly went back to her clingy self after that.

@af8! Yes! I love her hair too! I like her ears so I'm happy with her recent hairstyle in keyakake where she parts it on the side and only has one side tucked behind her ear but her face is small and cute so i like it when i see her forehead. Also that piggyback reaches the limit of my shipper heart lol that surprised voice she let out when Oda properly carried her. Oda spoils her a lot I can see why she loves her, not everyone can tolerate the clingy type :D

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Is it Miyu in this photo from Neru's blog?

[​IMG]

And does anyone know what that paper on her face is?

No Miyu blog post in two weeks. I'm watching for it. But the Showroom broadcast more than makes up for it. I hope and expect she will do more. It's as if she is continuing to gradually open up and be herself on-screen.

Here are a couple of animated gifs from Miyu's amazing appearance on Showroom with the others.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  6. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    ^90% sure it's Aoi, the mouth is the giveaway, plus that person has a bit darker skin tone.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  7. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    SR Mon sure is genki :cute:
    oie_PFmx1TSflD8m.gif

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I get the feeling that she has been too nervous to be herself until this year. And that this genki monster is the real her. I love that Showroom.

9. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    so glad they got Showroom :chuffed: I doubt even if she's more comfortable now, that the genki monster will ever appear on broadcast~

but dang, comparing this to her performances, polar opposite charms!
    [​IMG]

in slang terms, her opaque, mysterious stare has me shook

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Miyu and Akanen on radio (7-10-2017)

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

source

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    mon1.jpg mon2.jpg mon3.jpg mon4.jpg mon5.jpg mon6.jpg
    scans from EX Taishu august issue:inlove:

DExiTq5VoAEROZn.jpg
    from keyaki's official twitter

One of the main reasons why I love Mon! (kinda similar to why I love Risa as well) Her expressions during performances are something I'd die for<3 That cool, serious, "don't mess with me" stare always attracts me (idk how many times I've said this lol) but her actual self is super genki, full of excitement and just pure CUTENESSSSSSSSS!

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Mon makes a big impression in the Getsuyoubi MV. Not only does she dance her head off, but her reaction when Neru tells her something (possibly that her boyfriend is cheating on her, leading up to the mechakari clothes-dump) is actress quality. Powerful. As is this photo from the CD booklet (click to enlarge):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Mon at the Keyaki Republic live. First, spraying fans with water. Second...something else:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thumbnails. Click to enlarge.

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

First blog post in five weeks! She "really, really, really" had fun at the Keyaki Republic live.

Since she considered this post important enough not to add a photo, I made up the loss by adding some recent photos. I look forward to seeing her dance-off against Saitou Kyouko (I hope we get to).

15. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    In that second picture from Keyaki Republic, she is probably thinking "this is how long Keyaki will be successful"

*millimeters are years and she is spreading her arms as far out as possible for a half moon shape lol*.

16. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I'm desperate to see the dance off between Mon and Kyonko. Will it even be aired? Just like ariake?

Her moves in getsuyoubi is so sharp and dynamic i really love her dancing.

17. glsone

glsone Member

The Japanese music tv station M-ON will be doing a recap of it that will be like 10 minutes long or so like they've done for the recent Nogi concerts. It may have made it on that. Should be airing about 8 hours from now so keep an eye out for it. I'm sure someone from here will link it when it gets uploaded to youtube.

18. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
  19. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    DFljWx3VYAY4eBS.jpg
    the one and only photo that depicted the dance battle between Mon and Kyonko ^^

• Like Like x 1
  20. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    My Hiragana fave vs my Kanji fave...intense, judging by that picture. I have to say, while I feel confident in Kyoko's abilities, I have a feeling that Miyu is gonna blow me away again, whether it's her technique or pure skill. I'm excited to see the dance battle because I can never get enough of her dancing.