Suzumoto Miyu (Suzumon) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 2
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

3. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't like this photoshoot. Maybe im the the only one who doesnt like her hair's color

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Just saw some pics of Music Station Fes.. Suzumon had three piercings and that has caught the attention of fans.. Oh my gawd!

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

We saw a bit more of Monta's true nature on Tuesday night's Showroom broadcast with Fuu-chan (Saitou Fuyuka) and Shii-chan (Satou Shiori). At one point she seized on a comment that said she didn't seem to get along well with Shii-chan. The group spent some time laughing at the concept and wondering where the commenter got the idea. Shii-chan said she and Monta had been talking a lot recently. Online comments laughed along with them, delighting in the fact that Monta had called the comment out for criticism. Other comments suggested that it's better not to read bad comments out, since that might encourage more anti's to flood the comment stream. True, that. But Monta is a fairly straight-ahead person, and not that subtle. She sees it, she says it, lol.

Anyway, even if you don't understand what they are saying, having a hour to watch Monta's mobile face is a joy. This one show gives us more of that than all the clips from all the KeyaKake shows over the past three years.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Here are a couple of stills to go along with the video:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Plus some other recent photos:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Monta has posted to her blog for the first time since June: to express her sadness at Imaizumi's graduation.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Wow. Here's Monta's sample photo from the photobook:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

She's quite the beauty! So, now that she is "single" (no more Oda?!...LOL), who'll be her next love interest?

• Like Like x 1
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'll explain, for those who are unaware of what happened at Sunday's KeyaKake. It was an enjoyable episode in which members were asked questions about other member. Oda was asked why Suzumoto wasn't with her all the time any more. She came up with the wrong answer, and Suzumoto explained that she just gradually found that she wasn't in love with Oda any more. General shock, lol. She laughed at the idea counselling might be called for.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Thanks for the explanation. I assumed all people here watch KeyaKake religiously every weekend. [hehe]

11. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    She didn't just fall out love gradually. She couldn't take the jealousy towards other members and called it quits. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  12. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Well she found that jealousy feeling was quite annoying so the only way to get rid of that was to fall out from love..[hehe]
    Monta is really amusing [hehe]

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Ophelia, @MysticInstinct -- Yes, thanks: what you say is exactly what she said on the show. Not so much gradual as "I can't take that feeling any more." I have long wondered how she could be so placid in accepting what have always appeared to be Oda Nana's lukewarm feelings and roving eye.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  14. MysticInstinct

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Sometimes Oda is so oblivious I kinda feel sad for Monta.. Honestly one should acknowledge how dedicating she is(or was would be appropriate) [hehe] to Oda
    Lets see whom she will target next:lol:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Monta should just go for Pon . . .

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On this Sunday's broadcast, Monta was even better. So pretty, and expressions to die for. It was her turn on the punishment chair, and she answered various questions -- actually got 4/6 right, even though they said it was only 3 and gave her the spinning-chair punishment for not getting more. It begins at about 05m30s in the show. Here are some screencaps:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

For each member, other members submit questions about something that has happened between them. Then the member has to say what it is. Sugai asked where did Monta meet her and Habu by chance: in Korea (Monta actually said at the airport in Korea, which was right). Ozeki asked where they ran into one another by chance. Monta gave the name of the store, when the answer was supposed to be "outside a chestnut sweets shop." It turned out -- after Monta had been declared wrong -- that the shop she named was actually a chestnut sweets shop. Ozeki didn't realize that was its name.Trust Monta to know them all, lol. Ishimori asked what Monta had praised about her recently: Monta knew it was raising her bangs.

Yui-chan (Kobayashi) was given the question by Monta: "What have I said when I was near you?" Yui-chan got it right: "That I smelled good, my hair." That was right: Monta smelled it when they were dancing. Monta added: "The other girls, not so much." Then she realized she was insulting them, lol. What did Monta and Akanen eat on their way back from a Kyoto location? Sukiyaki and shabushabu.Akanen recalled that Hirate and Shida were with them. Monta knew that the film they were going to was Oboreru Knife. Tsuchida gave her bonus points for her extra detail -- but well after the punishment had been inflicted.

Oda asked what Suzumoto often suddenly blurted out. It was supposed to be "I want to eat meat." Monta replied in a way that meant she doubted it. (It's over, lol.) When they gave her the spin in the punishment chair, after it was over, she said: "My turn (on the chair) was longer, wasn't it?" So cute and funny. The hosts replied that they were all the same.

But the thing which has been noted in a lot of Keyaki sites was when Fuu-chan asked what Monta had said to her that made her particularly happy. Monta guessed a couple of things, then Fuu-chan said Monta had told her: "If you quit, I'll quit." Monta seemed taken aback, as if she didn't remember or had only half meant it; or as if she was shocked that Fuu-chan would make such a thing public. Fuu-chan often goes a bit far for my taste. I agree with the comment: "Don't talk about things like that."

I can't find any clips from the show on YouTube yet. They'd be worth watching

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

So, what Oda said about Pon's hair smelling good IS true. I can picture fans at future handshake events leaning over as much as they can just to get a whiff of Pon's hair...

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This screencap is being posted to show that Monta's waist is slimmer now:

[​IMG]

I'm not sure it actually shows that, but I thought I'd pass on the info anyway.

19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

OTANJOUBI OMEDETTO !!!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk