Takayanagi Akane (Churi)

Discussion in 'Team KII' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugawara Maya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    ANN is in Tokyo right?
    Second live just ended and she has to rush over there lol

2. veliem

veliem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tani Marika
    U should know that management for 48g and 46g are big ass idiots. Look at all the girls that got like fatally sick in 2017. Not to mention the kohaku incident with keyaki

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

3. Tuhis

Tuhis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    "fatally sick"? AFAIK that would mean zero members?

4. veliem

veliem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tani Marika
    Some exaggeration on my part, but u get the point

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

5. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Kenkyuusei

7. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    ^ One of my favourite streaming channels for some hard to find SKE vids. (fingers crossed)
    Also, Churi's december appearance for those who missed it 171208 おはスタ SKE48 高柳明音

And I just spent about 10 minutes looking through her twitter pics for what I thought I remembered was related pics leaving early to record it, but they were for something else. Posting them anyway for cuteness! (she's wearing her expensive Musubi mask lol)
    DPloV-3UQAAyjkU.jpg DPloV-4VwAAcl-p.jpg

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Kenkyuusei

Agreed and agreed. That channel alone is now my most visited site. Such a joy.

lol that mask. The musubi episode was such long time ago. :D

9. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugawara Maya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    Just came by to note that Churi hasn't been in a theatre since November 30. I hope she gets to rest in this upcoming period when her play ends. She'll have practice for Basara in February and she mentioned she wants to go to the wrestling event too so that's even more practice in February if she does. I don't receive her mails anymore so I don't really know how she's dealing with it on a daily basis. Her exhaustion usually shows during these periods with some sad sounding tweets where she gets nostalgic and messages Rena a lot, but I'm not sure about now. Maybe she's handling it better for now. Speaking about Rena, Churi's tweet about how people who are making a fuss about Rena changing her hair colour are idiots was great.

Anyway great site, really. I heard one of the bigger (Chinese?) private trackers went down so I'm finding it harder to watch stuff.
    I can't watch some of these even if I'm in Japan. My TV for instance only has five channels so there's a lot of shows I can only see online, and lots of these shows are region-blocked anyway. It's one thing seeing people complain about it on Twitter and then coming face to face with it. I pretty much only watch Eiga Mania since it's not really uploaded.
    I also never got a credit card or phone here and those are always posing problem for me getting into events or watching stuff. (Not for Churi, but you know who)

10. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  11. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I didn't even notice how long it's been from the theatre! I guess I don't watch them frequently enough. I'm a little concerned about her if she adds wrestling to her workload now. She's been working a lot and often doesn't get much rest. But it's nice to have those concerns. It means she's doing well for herself. And yeah, I was gonna post that tweet before as an example of the outbursts we were talking about, but she had already deleted it. I don't recall it mentioning Rena by name, but everyone knew lol.

12. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Well wrestling is confirmed now.

https://www.wipofficial.jp/queendom/
    名古屋を拠点にする新団体「しゃちほこ連合」が参戦
    「地元開催なら黙っていられない!」と名古屋の新勢力が緊急参戦を表明!
    八度目の引退をしたバード高柳は、名古屋勢の参戦を聞きつけ、九度目の復帰を決意

Churi said that she hasn't started training or gotten any details though.

13. jaylitt

jaylitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugawara Maya
    Twitter:
    nickjaylitt
    I like this lore. It'll be the ninth time she makes a comeback after her eighth retirement. Great world building.

I want to go just to see Churi but the prices are a bit high and I'm not a fan of this concept, although it looked cool the last time they did it. I would consider going if you got a 2shot, cheki, or interaction. Instead you get a hand print and some pamphlet... great.

I hope the training won't be too hard. I'm curious to see who her opponent will be; whether they'll do a rematch or pit her against someone new. I guess I'd like to see the KII members face off since there are four of them.
    Not the right thread, I know, but I hope they utilize Yukichan's legs to their full potential here.

And while I'm at it, I wanted to go see the Basara play but I'm leaving around that time. I'll probably only get to see her at the upcoming handshake and other events that may pop up.

14. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yeah I'm not a wrestling fan myself, and it will look even more fake live lol, but somehow I still enjoy it. I guess it's the novelty of something completely different. It'll start to get old if this becomes their next Majisuka though.

From that vague description and the roster listed, my guess is Churi will team up in an all-Nagoya battle, 3 on 3 with Nao, Yuki, Chikako, Makiko and Machi.
    Definitely think (hope) she won't be solo though, because that means more training and she's already stretched pretty thin. I don't want her getting injured.