Takayanagi Akane (Churi) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Jun 13, 2009.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am sad, but it's been a great run for her. I am still going to leave her in my Oshimen field.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  4. AirWIng

AirWIng Kenkyuusei

ten years. 4 last senbatsu always top 20.
    not bad actually.
    28 years old this year.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Sad. She's been not just my favourite SKE48 member but also my favourite 48group member for a very long time. But yes, it's good when a member has had a good run and is leaving by choice not because they have too. I'm sure she'll do well in the future with whatever she decides to do

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Two news stories and her tweet below:

SKE48 Akane Takayanagi (27) announced that she will graduate from the group at the midnight performance at the SKE48 Theater in Nagoya at midnight on the 4th. Suddenly at the end of the performance, “I, Akane Takayanagi decided to graduate from SKE48,” reported to the fans. Despite midnight, a big scream came out of the theater. The graduation time is scheduled for spring next year, and she called on her fans, "I'm glad I'll support you for about half a year."

Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 3.01.18 PM.png

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/201910040001102.html
    https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2019/10/05/kiji/20191005s00041000108000c.html

Her tweet:

Earlier, I announced that I decided to graduate from SKE48 around midnight at the midnight performance . Thank you for about half a year [more]. Midnight was fun this year.

EGDl1qWUUAEo-fF.jpeg

EGDl1qYU0AAAs5F.jpeg

EGDl1qcUwAACPNt.jpeg

EGDl1qWUUAAp8Fd.jpeg

https://twitter.com/akane29_o8o/status/1180195832974340096

7. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Aww that's unfortunate. At least she'll be around for awhile tho, so that's nice.

9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. irontech

irontech Next Girls

I wish her all the best in her future endeavors and she has been one of the most outstanding member in SKE, if not one of the pillars in SKE. (in my opinion) Well, there is still half a year to go till Spring 2020. Wonder if she's able to CENTER a single before she graduates.

upload_2019-10-5_21-48-51.png

All the best Chuuri-san !!!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  11. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I truly wish her all the best also; she has been my SKE oshi since the beginning, and I have been lucky enough to meet her. She's been a pillar of the group, a true idol.
    I also hope she gets a centre; I sense a giant graduation event for her, which she absolutely deserves. <3

Thank you Akane.

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Support from Kitahara Rie

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 4.02.11 AM.png

13. Lezl

Lezl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I know once this day is coming. Fortunately, I will be in Japan at that time. I hope somewhat I can buy a concert ticket...

14. irontech

irontech Next Girls

• Like Like x 2
  15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

https://entamenext.com/articles/detail/3069

upload_2019-10-14_22-59-32.png

This is probably of little value today or has been told before. However, since the writer was there in person during SKE48 2nd gen audition back in 29 March 2009 and remain close with 48G activity, and Takayanagi as well, for up to 10 and half a year, his testimonies may shed a light to verify some things around Churi.

Pointer:
    • During final screening of 2nd gen audition, there were 2 phase of elimination, dancing first and then singing on the day after. The name Takayanagi Akane, while strangely impressed the jury, actually didn't truly leave a strong impact and only barely passed the dancing test. It was only during the second day where the miracle comes as Akimoto Yasushi comes to personally oversee the audition (singing test left), heard everyone singing, and leave the venue just within 1 minute after the last screening's over. His word before leaving that isn't recorded by TV?
    "My center candidate, No. 38". 38 is the audition number Churi wore on the audition.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    • On April last year, AKB48 performed "Anna Makino-sensei stage" shonichi. A newly produced stage exclusive for AKB48 by none other than strict sergeant who has been with 48G since early times. Turnout, Makino-sensei herself spilled in her tweet that she originally considered some SKE member to be part of line up. One of the candidate, according to writer interview with her, is Takayanagi, whom she valued highly.
    • Among words uttered by Takayanagi, known for her punchline making machine, one that leave the most impression is her definition of "SKE Ningen(Human)", which think of everything as SKE48 and act for SKE48. This later become one of core fundamental/principle of the group.
    The writer then closed his story with wishes to see SKE Human for one last time on her graduation concert this March.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Just saw Yuihan in the video and had to check the wiki to confirm that she tried out for SKE48 2nd gen.

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

And eliminated in the dancing test. Outdated trivia is this.

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Albane will have a solo as graduation song in the upcoming SKE48 single.
    (See in the said thread)

19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A story about the mv. If I understand google, it was shot as a fake documentary. Note: It is her birthday today.

"The music video for this song was also announced by Yukihiko Tsutsumi. This is the first time for director Yukihiko Tsutsumi to shoot a music video of AKB48 group solo.

Since November 29th was Takayanagi Akane's birthday, we received two happy and reverse birthday gifts from Takayanagi Akane."

A comment:
    Aki Takayanagi said, “It ’s very nice from the title of“ Young Jewels ”. When I was going to audition for SKE48, I was watching the video when the first grader passed, If you can become an idol like “I might be a rough stone” or “I might become a jewel if I polish it someday”, I haven't entered yet, but I was pushed back I remember that I was auditioned and wanted to become an idol. This time, I think that the word “jewel” is included in the song received from Prof. Akimoto and that it is very impressive. If the word “jewel” was given to me by Prof. Akimoto, I thought I was able to become one “jewel” properly, and I was full of gratitude. Thank you very much.

<Interview with Yukihiko Tsutsumi>
    ―Why did you decide to make a fake documentary when taking MV?
    I thought that it would be better to have a singing face as it is a really good song, but
    after graduation I asked that I wanted to go forward as an actor, actress, one step or two steps after graduation
    , I thought that it would be packaged in a different form from her history and her footprints, so
    I rarely take MV, but there is no singing song at all, and Takayanagi as an actress as an actor I suggested that it would be more interesting to focus on showing.

―What is the background?
    I have been working with Takayanagi several times and told me that if there was anything, I would like to help with music videos. Because she is SKE48 and I am from Nagoya. There is such a connection, and in the work I have been working with about twice, when the character came out properly and I thought that it was an interesting person, I would like to do it from me. I wanted to do it, and if I did it, I would like to counter-provide how to make the content only with no performance."

md_b5ljdqzwi7ng92ojpkb.jpg

lg_ndv1mme5y4edf9f4lp4.jpeg

lg_v9m5z6dqbslglo70769.jpeg

https://news.dwango.jp/idol/43736-1911

• Like Like x 1
  20. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Happy birthday,Churi!!!:ome: (Still is her birthday in my country).I can´t believe she will graduate soon :(.I will miss her so much <3.