Takita Kayoko (Kayoyon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. kenchanayoh

kenchanayoh Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Kayoyon is on anta dare this week! I think it's her third appearance in the past two months

2. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

So this is Kayoyon's SSK poster. 16 - 1.jpg
    Woa, she does look pretty :3
    Could someone around here translate what she says in her appeal video? I hear her talk about her admired Mayu, but I cant understand a thing besides that hahaha

3. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    If you still want it I might try to translate you :)

~

Kayoyon is a fan of Team A's Draftee Iwatashi Yui :lol:
    She wrote this regarding the girl on her G+ (veeeeerrrrry rough translation):

Also !

The Draft Member Iwatashi Yui-chan

debuted doing the opening of today's stage and back dancing +゚。*(´∀`)*。゚+

She's an angel ( ; ; )Too cute( ; ; )

I was impatiently waiting for this day since forever( ; ; )

The day came where I stood on the same stage as Cure Ace( ; ; )

Though to be exact we stood together only during the send-off ( ; ; )

I wanted to do the MC together ( ; ; )

She is really this cute, even her frame is cute( ; ; )

She is exactly my type( ; ; )( ; ; )( ; ; )

Because I am also a Draft member

I don't know yet if I can do something as a senpai

But it would be good if I could become a presence

that Iwatashi-chan would think is a good thing to have ♪(✿´ ꒳ ` )♡

Because I am the type that feels bad when talking to cute people

I couldn't talk that much with her

The ice cream that I received today

I said «I will give a bite to Iwatashi-chan♪»

So I managed to get an indirect kiss ♥ (power harassement)

From now on I think that

I will have more and more cute juniors

But I thought that I also want to do my best

without forgetting my original resolution.

All those crying faces were hilarious. I like Kayoyon :)

4. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Ahhhh my love for her keeps growing! This girl is a hoot. Keep on crushing on those cuties, Kayoyon.

5. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I bet all the draft girls are glad to have draft kouhai.

6. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    ^^ I love how Kayoyon is an orthodox idol, following the rules and behaving in an idolish way, while still able to show her fangirl and fun sides. She is born to be an idol, really ♥

7. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Sure I want it! Thank you so much! :omg:

I'm so glad to see more people liking Kayoyon <3

8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Did she have a scandal?? I heard someone mentioning it

9. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    I don't think she had ? Knowing Kayoyon it would be very surprising... She is a true idol (but since Yukirin had a scandal why not ?).
    Maybe it is about that story, where she wrote on a personnal blog, before joining the group, that she was bisexual. Some people refered to it as a scandal. But I think it didn't became something too big since she was young when she wrote this, so maybe she was just refering to friendly love with girls. And if she's actually bisexual, then all the best to her, it might get her even more girls fans. ^^

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Well if she was a Kpop idol people would love her lol

11. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Really? I know nothing about KPOP idols so I don't know ><

EDIT:
    I tried translating it, but there was a sentence I couldn't hear properly, so I did not translate it.
    Here it is:
    I'm Takita Kayoko from the Team A of AKB48.
    This is the second time I take part in the election.

Before joining AKB48, I was always a huge fan,
    Therefore I think that I won't lose to any member
    in term of knowledge about the group.

This spring, I graduated from High School
    and turned 18 years old,
    so I seriously think it would be great
    to be able to ..........................

For this purpose,
    I also have a big goal for my rank in this year's election.
    In AKB48, I have always supported Watanabe Mayu.
    Following the steps of Mayu who became
    number one in last year's election,
    It would be great if I too could rank this year !

Please, definitly support the me who loves AKB48.
    I will do my best so I count on you !

Kayoyon is so great, she deserves our love :inlove:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  12. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Ah I see. Thank you so much @Ririe . I wish she had ranked :(

13. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    You're welcome :)
    I think that from the first draft, only Sarina ranked ?
    I would say that Kayoyon might place in 2 years from now. But she is not that young either so we can't think that she has "tons of time ahead of her"...

14. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Yes, only Sarina ranked. I hope her ranking makes management think of the possibility of pushing more draftees, that would be a great chance for Kayoyon. She's 18 but I think she has enough time to make others see how much she shines. She's a great performer (honestly I think one of the bests in team A) and you can see how much she enjoys performing and gives her all. And to see her so ignored by management it's so heartbreaking :(

I'm really glad to find more fans of her. It's so difficult to find stuff about her without knowing japanese that I can't thank you enough :)

15. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    ^
    Yes she is an amazing performer. I haven't watched much stages recently (I grew tired of always seeing the same stuff and devoted my time to other things) so I mainly saw Kayoyon in concerts (when I could get a glimpse of her :cold:) but for what I saw, she was great. Also good at being an idol overall, and, as you said, loving her job and loving AKB. This definitly gets her fans, I think. She is very active on G+ (so much that even though I once envisaged the idea of translating her every posts, I rapidly had to give up) and I guess she might also be using other social networks? This is the good way to touch fans' hearts, too. And she has good looks. I think the only thing she lacks is promotion...

Actually, knowing how the 48G always put every single thing into songs (Kojizaka46 going from being a janken taikai act to having ther proper songs, a song for Yui when she succeeded in her training of whatever she did...) I was certain that the draftees would get their own song after being chosen. I mean, yes they were unpolished newbies (and maybe considered KKS, I am never sure on that matter), but that wasn't a problem. KKS had songs for years and being a good singer was never necessary to sing in 48G in the first place. But the draftees never got a song, and not much promotion either (correct me if I am wrong, since I had times I pretty much left the fandom in the last few years, but I can't recall seeing them appear together in magazines, branded as the "girls who were selected out of the very first draft of 48G, chosen by the members themselves, look at them, all fresh and natural and awkward"). The girls mainly fell out of view before re-appearing in the back row of their respective teams... I expected more, much more. Following this, if they wanted to get the spotlight, it was to be by themselves. Management wouldn't move. It's changing a little recently, Sally, Ririka, IsoKana and Sayaya are doing relatively fine now.
    Actually, getting what she does, I think Kayoyon is doing alright. I don't follow hanshakes result so I don't know, but she has a good number of followers and comments on G+ and seems to be liked in the few performances I saw in the theater? Really, I can't tell, and it's very certainly just me hopping for her to do well.

She still looks fresh and young in spite of the years passing and I am certain she is willing to stay in AKB for a long time, someday we might see her at the top... At least I hope so.

16. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    Sorry double post :(

Kayoyon dyed her hair brown !!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Nah, it was a joke x) She tried the appli that dye them. In the end, she says she really like black her anyway, and that dyed hair seems like it would just be bothersome.

17. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Hahahahah I completely fell for it.
    I always thought black hair suited her so well, but she surely looks gorgeous with that brown hair. Well, seems there're people in this world who can do whatever they want with their looks because they'll look just as great.

Besides that, I also feel the management treatment draftees got was unfair to say the best. No songs. No promotion. No nothing. I don't know if they did a special variety show for them because I don't follow those but I did search a bit and found nothing but Anta dare starring Kayoyon (thou that might be because of my lack of japanese skills, I sincerely hope that) . The only thing I found about them was a magazine issue months later with a 3 questions interview (I saw Goto Moe's and Kayoyon's, I don't know if the rest of the draftees even got that) and the version they did of miniskirt no yosei + Party ga hajimaru yo at request hour 2014.

Did they really think they could succeed on their own like that? What were they thinking?

I hope too she does well but sometimes I can't help be a bit pessimistic. She doesn't really do that well at HS, at least the last ones she solt out 1 - 2 slots...but I think it's really OK given the promotion *or lack of* she gets. You can't like someone if you don't know she exists.

Ah anyway (*breaths and calms down*) , I get what you say about her G+ haha. I'm actually trying to learn some japanese and back in February I thought "I can try to translate her posts, I'll learn japanese and more about her; it's perfect!" but soon I realized it was imposible, like, I'd be still translating April's posts right now hahahaha
    Maybe when I learn a bit more and have some free time I could lend you a hand translating some posts :) Maybe that could attract some people to her:D

18. Ririe

Ririe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagatomo Ayami
    ^ IKR, she is so good looking no matter what! She can go for cute or elegant hairstyles, try whatever hair color she wants, she still looks stunning ._.

I think there was an emission that followed each teams' draftees. Kayoyon was paired with Rena and they did various stuff in the town (eating, crying, walking, chatting...) before landing into the AKB theater (if I recall right. Those vides are findable somewhere well known for 48 videos). This was a good idea to introduce the girls and was remotely interesting. But that was the end of it. AnDare, I believe Kayoyon appeared a few times there? This emission is good, but they really needed something focused on the draftees.

Do you still have the magazine with the Kayoyon interview? I am interested in reading it ^^

Haha together we could definitly overcome her incredible amount of G+ posts x) My japanese is far from good so I am really slow at translating (and my english is not perfect either ._.). Let's spread Kayoyon's awesomeness :inlove:

19. eri

eri Kenkyuusei

Sure! It's a brief introduction :) Here you have it http://www.akblogs.net/en/article_translations/309-takita-kayoko-introduction-bomb

My japanese is close to horrible hahahaha, but well, there's only one way to learn and I can't think of a better way than showing everyone how awesome this girl is :inlove: I have to finish assignments for college (last year's project) this month but as soon as I have a bit of free time I'll (try to) translate a post or two as often as I can. Though I can't promise the translation is gonna be good XD

20. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

wow, found her quite good. Her orthodox idol style and always careful using word made good impresion of her. looking forward for her future. seems she has bright future.