Tanaka Miku (Mikurin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by IXA, Nov 2, 2013.

1. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I find her & Kinako's perforamce in AKBSHOW! weak. They are MUCH better usually :cry:
    But it's Namaiki Lips so it's Ok. Anyway I wish they will be better next time.

2. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  3. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

So here i was just minding my own business watching AKB Show when a song with these two adorable girls came on singing something called 生意気リップス.
    I love Nakomiku combi!!! They reminds me of my favorite combi when i was a kid, called Double U.
    I became a fan instantly, especially of Miku chan~
    She is exactly my Type of Idol, to the T. She is the most perfect for me ive seen in all of AKB48 franchise so far since erina ono in 2006.
    Here i was looking at NMB and AKB when the idol of my dreams was sitting right here HKT!

I hope to learn so much about her~
    [​IMG]
    [\spoiler]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  4. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Yesterday's been Miku's Pajadora shonichi stage.

Here's her Tenshi no Shippo center

[​IMG]

5. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Kawaii~~
    She is so cute <3 i want to hug her

6. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

I like this close up of Miku
    I wonder if theres a video for it
    [​IMG]

Also Miku was a guest on that one HKT radio show yesterday~
    So cute, i think is the first time i get to know personality her properly i dont usually listen to radio shows ^^"

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  7. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  8. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ LOL. They are not even AKB too... NakoMiku better watch out or they might find themselves mysteriously transferred to AKB during the next shuffle. :hehe: And yah... should have guessed that pic came from Oya Masana's G+. [hehe]

9. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    OH HAI GUYS MIKU Interview for this week. Share it with your wota friends.

Entame-NEXT Special Interview with HKT48 3rd Gen
    HKT48 - Tanaka Miku 1/3

Part 1: Tanaka Miku, Crying at the Sight of the Surprise Guest
    July 21, 2014

Original link: http://www.entamenext.com/news/detail/id=781

Info - Name: Tanaka Miku. Born September 12, 2001, in Kumamoto. Nickname: Mikurin.
    Accepted into HKT48 through 3rd generation audition in August 2013. Made stage debut in Pajama Drive show in November, and made performance debut in Kenkyusei "Nounai Paradise" show in December 2013. Promoted to Team H during the AKB48 Group Shuffle in February 2014.

--Let's begin with the usual questions. What is your oldest memory?

Tanaka: I remember I really liked eating french fries -- the kind in fast food -- when I was about three years old. Afterwards, maybe it's because I was happy to eat potatoes, I blew bubbles from my nose. (laugh)

--I can imagine a very cute scene right now.

T: Also, one year during setsubun (beginning of spring), a famous actor came to our kindergarten. He dressed like a demon for that occasion, and it was actually scurry so I cried.

--Who could that be? But doing a surprise like that is sure to scare children.

T: Yeah. I cried at other things too. I was a crybaby. Now I'm much stronger.

--What did you usually do for fun?

T: Even though I cried a lot, I was very energetic. I would go play in the water near Ezuko (lake) -- it is in Kumamoto -- and I caught fish there too.

--Sounds like a very tomboyish pastime.

T: I also climbed trees. I like doing these boyish things even now.

--What extracurricular skills did you learn?

T: I learned swimming and dancing, and badminton. I think I did a lot of other things too, but I was too little so I cannot remember most of it.

--But your dance lessons probably came in handy!

T: But it was only for around one year. I forgot everything from back then.

--When did you start to become interested in idols?

T: When I was in elementary school. I admired Oshima Yuko-san, and listened to songs like "Heavy Rotation" everyday.

--And then, you wanted to enter that world yourself?

T: At the time I didn't think about becoming an idol. I just liked them as a fan.

--I see. Well, let's talk more in the next part!

10. sonic31s

sonic31s Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  11. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yeah, really cute :)

Do you know where those pictures are from?

EDIT: Ah, it's from the HKT tour making of. Can't wait to get my copy.

12. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

Miku looks all grown up in those screen caps<3

Ahh i cant wait to watch it, HKT members are all so captivating<3:cute:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  13. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Part 2: Tanaka Miku, Ad Lib Choreography in the Audition!
    July 23, 2014

Original link: http://www.entamenext.com/news/detail/id=782

--So continuing from before, you became interested in AKB48 because of Oshima Yuko-san?

T: Yes. And then Shinoda-san and Itano-san, but they graduated, which was very unfortunate. Soon afterwards, my mom asked me, "There's an audition for HKT48, wanna try it?"

--And you auditioned when you heard that?

T: Yes, I did. Miku wanted to be just like Shinoda-san and Itano-san.

--Wow you were already thinking deep into the future. But you did have dance experience.

T: I learned it for a year when I was really young. Really, I have no memories of it. (laugh)

--How was the audition?

T: There were dance and voice auditions, and I couldn't dance right in the dance portion. "Oh, I guess this is the end," I thought.

--How about singing?

T: I sang Kera-Kera's "Star Lovelation." I danced choreography that I thought of on the spot when I sang.

--Were you trying to compensate for the bad dancing earlier in the audition?

T: After I sang, a judge asked me, "Did you practice that choreography?" I said, "I just made it up now." They said, "That's great."

--Maybe that was how you passed the auditions. How did you feel when you passed?

T: When I heard the results I thought, "Eh, you're lying!" I still couldn't picture the reality at all. And when the news slowly settled in, I became worried whether I was the right choice.

--But weren't you chosen as one of the back dancers for the first stage appearance? I heard you got the news in this very room!

T: Ah, that's right. Right here. I was very happy that I was chosen as a back dancer, but I knew it wouldn't be right to be so happy. I thought I must treasure this chance and do a good job.

--Wow, how mature. And one month later, you made an official performance debut at the Nounai Paradise show.

T: It was the first time that I appeared from beginning to end of a theater show, so I was very nervous because I didn't know how it would go. I didn't know if I had enough strength to last until the end.

--That's especially true at the HKT48 theater, which has a larger stage than all the other theaters.

T: Because the stage has a "belly button" that is very close to the audience, I was very nervous. The first time that I was there, whenever my eyes met a fan's eyes, I would look away. I have gotten better recently.

--Well, let's talk more about it in the last part!

14. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Mikurin part 3/3!

Part 3: Tanaka Miku, Become Unable to Sing "Namaiki Lips"?
    July 25, 2014

Original link: http://www.entamenext.com/news/detail/id=783

--Let's begin the last interview. Even though you just made your theater debut at the end of last year, you were promoted in the big group shuffle in the following February.

T: That's right. How many months was that in between?

--Only about three months since your debut.

T: Nako-chan was with me when we were told by the staff, "Both of you were promoted!"

--How did you feel?

T: I was very surprised, and very happy. I called my mom on the spot and cried. I heard that my grandma, who was with my mom, also cried. But I really felt very uncertain about it, because my skills were still very poor. I was afraid that I would fail after my promotion, and I wanted to work hard because I didn't want other people to think that I was promoted too early.

--Ah, your way of thinking is indeed very mature. What goals do you have as a member of HKT48?

T: I want more and more people to remember my face and my name.

--There must already be plenty of people who know who you are…

T: Not really. Many people know the Nako-miku set. I am happy about that, but I'd like them to know me only as Tanaka Miku.

--Well then, do you ever think about leaving HKT48 and doing solo work?

T: I have done a commercial with Kumamoto Nichinichi Shimbun. A lot of fans from Kumamoto told me that they have seen it. I'd like to do more jobs like it in the future.

--How about acting and being a solo singer?

T: I don't think those things are possible for me now, but I'd like to try them. Akimoto-sensei has told me, "You sing very well" I'd like to continue down that road.

--Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

T: In 10 years I would be… 22? How old is Sashiko-chan right now?

--She's 21, and she'll be 22 after her birthday.

T: Eh!? Maybe I'll also be made fun of as an "obasan" (chuckle) But I like imagining about myself in the future. It is fun.

--In 10 years you might look back at videos of today and think, "Wow, what a child!" (laugh)

T: I'll probably say that then… When I get bigger I will definitely be unable to sing "My height is still very very short" from "Namaiki Lips," the song I performed with Nako-chan. (chuckle)

--But at that time, you'll definitely have other representative songs. I look forward to that day! Thank you very much.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  15. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much for the interview!! i was a very entertaining and interesting read~
    i would like to hear her sing one day since she has compliments from akimoto

[​IMG]

16. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Danger.....from Wasamin

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  17. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Her Hatsuna Miku (Right?) Cosplay was soooooo cute~
    And seems like Kitarie was ovrt exited because of them (NakoMiku) yesterday lol.

18. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

where are all Mikurin fans... she not doing anything nowdays??

19. NakoChan

NakoChan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    she is appearing in Seishun Girls as usual, plus she appeared on episode #82 of Odekake.

20. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Just noticed this... but Miku and Erina Mano have almost the same smile IMO...
    [​IMG]
    :fear: