Stage Team B [Tadaima Renaichuu] (2015/12/26 - 2018/05/28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    It's time Aki-P starts considering a 16th generation [hehe] They don't need a big one, just enough to refill the teams (esp. B) and have a small quota of KKS.... AND PLEASE PROMOTE THE DRAFTEES. Team B saw it coming and drafted three girls, but I'm afraid they might not be enough in the long run. They need the 16th.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Yes. The noon show on the 17th will be her Team B shonichi.

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

well its been 3 years since 15th gen and 2 round of draftees.......how long can u hold off til 16th gen audition ?

maybe AKI-P too busy launching these 3 new sister groups......hope the staff figure this out soon than later...

4. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

^
    Akimoto isn't the one handling the sister groups (hell, he only found out the day they announced it). He's also probably not the one handling the day-to-day operations either. But I do agree that the management should consider holding new generation auditions...unless they're planning something else.

5. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Today's stage units:
    7ji 12fun no Hatsukoi: Takahashi Kira, Ma JiaLing, Owada Nana, Yamabe Ayu, Sato Kiara
    Haru ga Kuru Made: Goto Moe, Tatsuya Makiho
    Junai no Crescendo: Fukuoka Seina, Sasaki Yukari, Tanabe Miku
    Faint: Umeta Ayano, Takeuchi Miyu, Hirata Rina
    Kikyou: Oshima Ryoka, Yokoshima Aeri, Nishikawa Rei

Subs: (see here) (those in brackets are pretty much permanent positions, the others are new)
    Watanabe Mayu -> Goto Moe
    Kizaki Yuria -> Umeta Ayano
    (Sakaguchi Nagisa -> Yamabe Ayu)
    (Watanabe Miyuki -> Takeuchi Miyu)
    Kato Rena -> Fukuoka Seina
    Kashiwagi Yuki -> Tatsuya Makiho
    Umeta Ayano -> Owada Nana
    Goto Moe -> Sasaki Yukari
    (Uchiyama Natsuki -> Nishikawa Rei)
    Tatsuya Makiho -> Ma JiaLing
    Iwasa Misaki -> Hirata Rina
    (Yabuki Nako -> Takahashi Kira)
    Fukuoka Seina -> Sato Kiara

6. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

It means the center was Goto Moe...little bit suprised in here since I thought management not see her as a front girl & maybe they put other girl like fukuoka seina or owada nana in mayu place. Totally i'm glad it if goto Moe sub mayu since she is a good performer & just young only, also at least management can shift a little bit team B since i'm mostly support all in if team B can have that universal image.

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Wow Moekyun at the center position!! I hope there is anyone who will cut today's Kimi wa Melody performance because of that:worthy:

8. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Goto Moe was in Next Gen Senbatsu, Seina not :)

Sent with Taptalk

9. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Yeah, I am stoked Moekyun got to sub center. I thought Seina would to be honest. And Umetan as #2! Unfortunately it was two birthday shows, and Tuesday's is another birthday show, so the focus is of course on the birthday girls not the center, but it's still awesome :D Moekyun also had her hair different with no fringe, so I almost didn't recognise her at first!

Editted to add: Haru ga Kuru Made from Umetan's seitansai. (password MoeMakiho)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  10. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Some lineups, bit late sorry.

Lineup from 160503, 1400 and 1800 shows. Evening show was Kizaki Yuria's seitansai.
    Umeta Ayano, Oshima Ryoka, Kizaki Yuria, Goto Moe, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Takeuchi Miyu, Tatsuya Makiho, Tanabe Miku, Fukuoka Seina, Ma JiaLing, Yokoshima Aeri, Takahashi Kira, Nishikawa Rei, Yamabe Ayu, Sasaki Yukari (A), Sato Kiara (4).

Lineup from 160514, 1400 and 1800 shows.
    Umeta Ayano, Oshima Ryoka, Goto Moe, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Takeuchi Miyu, Tatsuya Makiho, Tanabe Miku, Fukuoka Seina, Ma JiaLing, Yokoshima Aeri, Takahashi Kira, Nishikawa Rei, Yamabe Ayu, Izuta Rina (4), Murayama Yuiri (4), Okada Ayaka (4).

Tomorrow's show 160518, 1830 show, Goto Moe's seitansai.
    Umeta Ayano, Oshima Ryoka, Goto Moe, Tatsuya Makiho, Tanabe Miku, Fukuoka Seina, Ma JiaLing, Yabuki Nako, Yokoshima Aeri, Takahashi Kira, Nishikawa Rei, Yamabe Ayu, Suzuki Mariya (K), Okawa Rio (4), Okada Ayaka (4), Sato Kiara (4).

So, Yuria and Nagisa have done a couple of shows, and now Nako is around tomorrow :eek: Most girls in this stage know at least two positions now, including the KKS, and there's a whole bunch of other members who have appeared.

11. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    It would be criminal to not include Nakochan in Moekyun's Seitansai.

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

June 1, 2016 (Performing Members) (Mayu Watanabe Seitansai)
    Nagisa Sakaguchi, Ayano Umeta, Ryoka Oshima Yuki Kashiwagi, Rena Kato, Yuria Kizaki, Moe Goto, Miyu Takeuchi, Makiho Tatsuya, Miku Tanabe, Seina Fukuoka, Aeri Yokoshima, Mayu Watanabe, Kira Takahashi, Rei Nishikawa, Ayu Yamabe

http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12164353419.html

13. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I add all participating members to the Wiki (Uff, quite a lot xD). Also I want to add the unders.
    Is this list correct?

Sent with Tapatalk

14. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    161005 show, 18.30 start.
    Umeta Ayano, Kashiwagi Yuki, Goto Moe, Takeuchi Miyu, Tatsuya Makiho, Tanabe Miku, Fukuoka Seina, Ma JiaLing, Yabuki Nako, Yokoshima Aeri, Izuta Rina, Okada Ayaka, Murayama Yuiri, Takahashi Kira, Nishikawa Rei, Yamabe Ayu.

This is the first show with Yukirin and no Mayu. Oh, and the center for Team B Love Trip is Seichan.

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    You sure?

She's been the center for the singles, not only for LOVE TRIP but also for Tsubasa wa Iranai. You can call it a push, I guess.

16. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Yes. See here. Whenever Yukirin has appeared, Mayu was also there.

And yes, Seichan centered TwI too, I'd forgotten. Also her Junai no Crescendo center is awesome, and she's just been bumped up to 15 handshake slots for the 46th single. :D (Yes I am jealous as a Moekyun oshi, but damn Seichan's performance is fantastic, so I can't fault her).

17. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    161020 show, 18.30 start. Tatsuya Makiho Seitansai.
    Kato Rena, Goto Moe, Takeuchi Miyu, Tatsuya Makiho, Tanabe Miku, Fukuoka Seina, Ma JiaLing, Yokoshima Aeri, Watanabe Mayu, Shimoguchi Hinana, Suzuki Mariya, Iino Miyabi, Kubo Satone, Takahashi Kira, Nishikawa Rei, Yamabe Ayu.

This is the first B show for Hinana and Satone. One of the empty positions is Yuria's - usually Umetan subs Yuria, but she's not there either. It's #2 in the stage so I'm interested as to who it will be.

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  19. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Unusual units today (Makichan's seitansai):

7ji12fun: Makiho,Seichan, Satonechan, Ayuchan, Macharin
    Haru ga Kuru Made: Mayuyu, Moekyun
    Junai no Crescendo: Renacchi, Tanamin, Mariya
    Faint: Aerin, Miyu, Miyabi
    Kikyou: Kirachan, Hinana, Reichan

The positions are a bit mixed up: for example, Moekyun is in her original position, but Satone was in Moe's original unit spot. I think this is mostly so the lil 12 year olds do the cute units not Faint or Junai Crescendo.

20. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Makiho as 7ji12fun center in her seitansai and Satoppi also in the unit?!!!! The universe has aligned perfectly for me today.