[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    ah. figured Mao would be bad at dancing from the MVs. But her variety remarks and overall aura makes up for that (both being a comfortable protector to ayaka as well as a teasing helper to kyoko during the reaction check segments)

also, Yuukas birthday! Happy birthday soccer-chan.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    May I know what acting of Berika were they talking about?

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Probably the one from last episode of Tokudare?

5. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Ohh. Good point. Thank you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I just want to mention that I've resumed trying to translate all of Memi's blog posts. She has been posting every day or two for the past week, so that's testing my resources, but there are several posts in my blog (link below). I'm also trying to translate posts by Suzumoto, Neru and Hirate. Those three post a lot less, lol.

Memi's most recent post is from after the Sunday individual handshake event, where she went with the black knee-length dress she wore for her very first Showroom audition broadcast. She calls the post: "When we first met." She also shows her hairstyles: curled twintails in one session and half-twin with exposed forehead in the other.

mobXSacA0.jpg

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Kumi, Memi and manafii on radio (5-19-2017)

AKB48 no watashitachi no monogatari

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A .gif made from photos posted by Takemoto of Katoshi trying to ride on her back (something the Hiraganas do to/with each other):
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    with manafi selling 2 slots (first time ever!), i bet Mao-chan is feeling alittle blue.
    I hope this changes for her tho. I got tickets to see Mao on the 27th but alas, not enough to see a sold out slot
    here is hoping this doesnt get her down. I hope she never loses her "word hard" attitude. her recent antics on kakenai were great. i hope she gets to do a walk with ayaka like how nanako and rika did

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Higashimura Mei, Sasaki Mirei, Takase Mana -- the Hiragana members from Kansai (Nara, Kobe, Osaka). From July BLT magazine.

DAl3cbRXUAAg0Yt.jpg

I guess the theme is takoyaki (octopus balls, a Kansai dish).

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I translated Kyoko's jibun history that she wrote in her blog
    still suck at translating written stuff so there might be some mistakes. Sorry!

Today i'm going to write about my history that no one else know yet!

Kindergarten Era (4~5 yo)

I was surprisingly very sadistic back then (꒪⌓︎꒪) lol

I was told that i love making cute kids that i'm interested in cry lol

On the other hand, if i am separated from my mother for just a second i'm going to cry!

Elementary School Grade 1 to 4 Era (6~10 yo)

My sadistic trait persisted, my desire to monopolize was so strong it was the difficult situation where i always take what my friends have when there are only 3 of us.

When i was in the first year of Elementary, i learned Ballet for a year then started dancing when i entered 2nd grade~

Elementary School Grade 5 to 6 Era (10~12 yo)

I finally understood the importance of friends and taking account of other people’s feeling.

I think this is when i grew up the most in life!

I’ve become a child who treasured her friends who are gentle, obedient, and do not tell lies!

This is also the time when i greatly enjoyed dancing so much i feel like i cannot live without doing it!

I started minding fashion and trying make up tools, following what’s currently popular and glittering stuff!

Then suddenly i started swimming until i am able to do the 3rd form of butterfly stroke, but i quit after about 2 years lol.

Junior High Era 1st Grade (13 yo)

I cut my long hair into a bob!

But because the look doesn’t fit me i started growing it again, i also started doing hair care by getting a straight hair perm.

I become a fan of Oshima Yuko-san and started collecting magazines and goods!

This is the era where i act the most girly lol

Junior High Era 2nd Grade (14 yo)

This is the time when i studied the most lol

I entered the top 10 of my class, this is the era where i am at my smartest lol

Despite catching the “Middle School Disease (Chunibyou)”, my life proceeds at a good direction.

Junior High Era 3rd grade (15 yo)

Unexpectedly caught the “Middle School Disease (Chunibyou)

I fought with my mother all the time…

I started to become interested in presenting myself, whenever whereever i started combing my hair, i also played tags during break time.

When i took the entrance exam for high school, i entered cram school for the first time of my life but even though i did, my grades did not improve and so i graduated without making a big result.

Then, i quit dancing and started being intested in vocal and learning songs

From that time, my dream changed from becoming a dancer to a singer!

High School 1st grade (16 yo)

The era of JK started!

I started taking purikura every week, going out with friends after school, and started applying full make up! I started to enjoy my high school life!

High School 2nd grade (17 yo)

This is the time when i enjoyed high school the most. The number of friends i close with grew from a couple of people into a great number!

High School 3rd grade (18 yo)

At this moment i’ve come to understand the comfortableness of being alone.

I don’t think i am the type of person who flock with the group in the past but, i begun to realize that being alone without caring about what other people think of you is comfortable too.

But that time my small group of friends have grew into a big one… lol

I am still close with my friends from that time, in fact i feel like we are much closer now than we are before!

I also watched “Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san” and started liking ramen, my ramen life started from this moment!

Then,

After i graduated in March i started planning various stuffs with my friends like dyeing my hair…

I passed the audition and become a member of Keyakizaka46!

I managed to join the world i always wanted to enter, i could do the job i always wanted to be, i am always happy everyday.

Whether it be my normal life or my life as a Keyakizaka46 member, i cannot choose just one. Both of them are a happy life.

I truly glad that i took the audition that time.

Thought it become a long post, this is the history of my life!

Saito Kyoko

• Like Like x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for the translation, @too much idea! Kyonko is terrific. So funny, so weird, and yet so direct. "I am always happy every day." Wonderful. Her negative comments about the town of Haraichi on KeyaKake must have come from her "S" side. Lol.

Here are Sarina, Memi and Takemoto from the current smart magazine (and Sarina's blog):

smartmag_mob9oSJ9m.jpg smartmag_mobkWKHWI.jpg smartmag_mobMefLK1.jpg

Memi's my favorite Hiragana -- and I love how she doesn't push anything; her no-smile is stronger than a smile -- but they're all great. I just rewatched the March 12 and 19 KeyaKake shows to see all the Hiraganas introduced by Neru. A great group of personalities.

EDIT: Hiragana audition application form on line (with translation).

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Kyonko, Kumi and mei from this week keyakake

[​IMG]

source

14. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

so it started with ramen daisuki koizumi-san live action, that was a short but interesting show ahahaha

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Hiragana Keyaki Recruitment CM

Eng

Ind

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i kinda felt bad that they are recruiting new Hirakeyaki members just after 1 years of their last recruit. the pie just get smaller IMHO:^^;:

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The slices got smaller. Now they have grow the pie bigger. Unfortunately, management seems to be keeping Hiragana in the shadows, so far. Without regular appearances on TV (e.g., KeyaKake) their popularity can't grow. Within three months of being formed, Kanji Keyaki was on TV every week. Hiragana has been around for a year now. It may even be the case that without a single of their own, Hiragana can't really grow.... The one thing that might jump-start them is for one or two of them to appear in the main senbatsu, but I don't expect that this time.

The CM posted by @too much idea is actually quite moving, as Japanese comments say. Neru's voice is terrific. As one comment says, she gives you goosebumps.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

getting more members will definitely generate more sales on handshake tickets and if the management try to reach for that 1 million cd sales.....recruiting new members is a logical step. I hope Hirekeyaki will get their own tv/web weekly show....trying to get on Keyakake just a few times is not going to be enough. so far the management is pretty lousy keeping the Hirakeyaki on the shadow for the past year......and now we getting new members ??? :fp::wall::wall:

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    starting from this year they get more media coverage. decent radio appearance, plenty of magazine (and interviews) appearance. then they are the first to get a tour, Zepp Tour, with Zepp Nagoya on 6th July next.

20. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    back from my trip!
    27th May Handshake Event!
    will.be posting on the individual members threads tomorrow.
    This time, Hiragana Members met were
    Sasaki Mirei
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Iguchi Mao

overall a fun experience. Mirei's smile and voice is really cute, Takamoto was taller than expected but she is ubelievably pretty (it must be the overbite) and Iguchi Mao was pretty and hardworking. All in all a fun experience.

This puts me at 4/12 for Hiragana (met Kyonko in January, review should be somewhere in there)
    my aim to meet everyone at least will surely happen. up next, id say.. Kageyama, Higashimura and maybe Katou and Memi if I can get tickets. need to clear the top tier girls sooner rather than later.

Current Hiragana Oshi is still Iguchi. Although Kyoko is a very close second due to the voice and Ayaka is third just because of her beauty. Nothing can beat Iguchi's personality, and I relate to anyone who adores Oda.

• Like Like x 1