[General] The AKB48 Team TP Thread

Discussion in 'General Team TP Discussion' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

1. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Looking for new members of TPE – AKB48 Taiwan Research Students brave wind and rain to completely travel Taiwan

Caption: Chen Shih-Yuan (second from the right), Chen Shih-Ya (second from the left) encountered a “Ghost Festival” hosted by Fang Jun (middle) in Pingtung.
    note: 搶孤 is a local festival in Taiwan and I don’t know how to translate. The twins talk about it on their 4th day evening stream

TPE48, sister group of Japan’s popular girl group AKB48, has started its audition campaign. AKB48 Tawain Research Student twins Chen Shih-Yuan and Chen Shih-Ya began a 10 day tour of Taiwan on the 2nd of this month. They hope to go deep into rural areas to hang 480 audition posters, looking for girls dreaming to become stars to join TPE48.

The 22 year old sisters Chen Shih-Yuan and Chen Shih-Ya have been Taiwan Research Students for the past two years and are on this tour with Takeshi, their dance instructor who also serves as the cheerleading captain. Hoping that TPE48 can be world famous like Taipei 101, they started their journey at this tower while wearing AKB48 uniforms and have visited Keelung, Yilan, Hualien, Taitung and other places. When they arrived in Taitung on the 5th, the weather switched rapidly between sunny and rainy with their clothes going from wet to dry and back to wet again. It is very exhausting but they don’t give up. Instead, they wear ponchos and bike through the rain causing tourists to admire their determination.

On the third day of their trip, the girls encountered the “Ghost Festival” which has had 142 years of history. The girls had an opportunity to go on stage and were praised for being very cute. In just a few days, these girls traveled through half of Taiwan looking for girls with potential. In addition to igniting emotions in passerby, they also touch the hearts of fans who follow them on facebook. One even follows them around Taiwan on a motorcycle and some people have already applied for the auditions leading them to feel that this is all worth it.
    note: this fan goes by the nickname Ice aka 冰大 or アイス

TPE48 audition applications are from September 1 to October 1. There are no restrictions on experience or nationality and any girls from 11 to 23 can participate. Look for more details on the TPE48 official website and facebook.

note: The news actually mixed up the 2 days. On the 4th (day 3 of trip), the girls were biking in Taitung during their facebook stream. On the 5th (day 4 of trip), the girls went to the festival in Pingtung.

2. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Thank you so much! I'm so happy how much movement they are making! The girls look so excited for this! :cute:

3. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
  4. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    ^ It's read as Chungyo Department Store in Taichung

5. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    ^ thanks for that! I'm American, so, I wouldn't know. :oops:

6. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

Promo video of Koisuru Fortune cookie:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Girl on the left is Lin Jie, girl on the right is Chiu Pin-Han. We don't get to see the other 4 Taiwan Research Students in this one but it looks like we found out what the street closure was for!

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Always gets hooked to girls with ponytails :^O^:

8. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

The girls sing live. [hehe]

9. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Can someone help me with identifying who's who in this video, I'm having a hard time making out their faces due to the low quality. I'm happy the girls are getting some things to do, I feel bad about how they're kind of in limbo right now.

10. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

In the beginning of the video, from left to right: Natsumi (the shortest and youngest), Miyabi (the oldest, twins), Pinhan (center), Rinjie, Kuni (the tallest), Hime (twins).

11. gakushan

gakushan Kenkyuusei

12. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Oh my Gosh! Super adorable! I can't wait for their cover of KFC!

13. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

They appeared on the show of MTV to promote the audition. :cry2:

14. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
  15. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I think they want to show that being in a SG as TPE48 is one, is not a negative point.

16. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I didn't mean it to be negative? I think it's cute. Probably for TPE though, it'd be the girls on this image:
    tpebanner.jpg

17. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I meant aks is trying to show it was not a bad option to be part of a sister.

18. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    How does one embed videos from Facebook? :^^;:

Abe Maria giving a small speech about her time with TPE48.

19. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    ^ It's the same as YouTube so you have to use the media tag. Replace YouTube with Facebook and place the 16 digit number in between the opening and closing tags.

20. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล