Ueno Haruka (Harutan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    she is really in disadvantages area of this shuffle and promotion things, can't be promoted in her 2nd chance while her juniors have overtaken, and there is no kenkyuusei stage which mean really awful both of her allowances (i heard that kenkyuusei is paid 5000yen per show, somewhere) and experiences. i know it's really hard for her but i hope she can wait more longer and grab the other chance that will come for sure. it's depend on her though tomorrow, she is smart so i think she should take a smart decision. but yeah, lost her 2nd chance and be overtaken by the juniors is mentally punch her. :cry: i hope she won't give up..

2. negsan

negsan Kenkyuusei

she really loves performing.. it hurts me the most when I realized kks won't have their own stage after new teams active.. it must be really hard for her.. remember the days she can't appear on stage because bad condition? she keeps thinking about performances all day..

I hope she can still bear it, and maybe if the himawarigumi stage still continue, she can appear on that shows too :D

ahh this is her post the next day after great shuffle

3. negsan

negsan Kenkyuusei

finally our lovely harutan got promoted \(^o^)/

this is her yesterday's post's translation
    http://lilypads77.blogspot.com/2014/03/ueno-haruka-g-march-21st-2014-2159-jst.html
    everything she thought about the promotion..
    a bit long, and she also told a bit of her sad story after twice not promoted...

but leave the sad story behind, this is the new start!
    I'm really happy, even until today..
    and she's too! she said she can't stop grinning lol XD
    this is her today's post
    http://lilypads77.blogspot.com/2014/03/ueno-haruka-g-march-22nd-2014-2300-jst.html

please keep support her XD

once again, congratulations \(^o^)/

ahh meru also told some stories about harutan on her yesterday's post
    http://lilypads77.blogspot.com/2014/03/tashima-meru-g-march-21st-2014-2303-jst.html
    they seems close, aren't they? I think it's because they've been in the same unit on Party ga Hajimaru yo

4. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    Thanks a lot negsan for your translation!!!
    I really enjoyed reading Harutan reaction to her long awaited promotion!

I'm glad she ended in H with Mashiro and Yuriya (I think these 2 are her closest friends in HKT) also I think that she in H she will keep performing as Haruppi's under, so yeah probably she will miss the Shonichi but at least she will have a good opportunity to perform in a front spot :)

Something that i really like from the promotion clip was the screams of joy and happiness from the other girls (I think that are Tomiyoshi and Yuutan jumping of joy when her name is announced) that make me realized how much Harutan is loved by other girls !

5. negsan

negsan Kenkyuusei

yes! they even formed 2nd grader group (yuriya-harutan-mashiro-shino), right? it was formerly named 1st grader group though, and I guess they will have to rename it again to 3rd grader group this year lol (and I hope they will, since now shino is on different team with them...)

yeah she got promising spots, also as an under..
    I hope she will too in the team XD

ahh I noticed that too.. that's a lovely moment that many members screaming for her promotion XD

6. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I'm still a little sad that they left those 4 girls for the 3rd round of promotions, but in any case it's nice that Harutan was promoted, and that she'll be joining the same team as her close friends (I think she's friends with Ume too). And Meru was really nice to Harutan, both during the announcement and in her post later. :)

And what is this thing about becoming Hakata's lolita? Where did that come from? :XD:

7. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    On yesterday's Hakata Legend Harutan performed as Haruppi's under and during one MC Rabutan praises her efforts and I think she also said that Harutan is her Oshi! The reaction is awesome :cute::cute::cute:

she was also super enthusiast about this in her G+ post! She said something like that it is her best memory of an Hakata Legend Stage:D https://plus.google.com/u/0/112054336332152179826/posts/Y5Wqk8qS3j4

And as a bonus a super rare Seifuku no Bambi with Sasshi and Maikomu!

8. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Ah that was so nice! Getting a compliment from a veteran like Lovetan, Harutan must have felt really proud. Lovetan also said that she will go watch the Team H stages when Harutan is performing. Thanks for sharing @Ryo!

9. Ryo

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    So today there was the second performance of Team H Seishun Girls and Harutan was in it!
    Luckily for her (and for us as well) she is picked to be in Sasshi spot! and that's a huge since basically Sasshi never shows up at the theater, so Harutan will have the opportunity to perform regularly in one of the main position!
    Let's hope it is not a one time thing...

Anyway as Sasshi under she also did Blue Rose and she is great in it!

:omg: :awesome:
    [​IMG]

10. moonlit

moonlit Member

I'm just going to leave it here, that I love her cheerful performance and she's doing great in new H stage

11. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    So today Team KIV was short on members and Harutan was there as a suport member. Her unit was Locker Room Boy.

12. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

:ome:Happy Birthday!! Harutan!!!!:ome:
    Her seitansai is on 9/24 1830 Saishuu Bell ga naru. I can't wait!

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Guess I'll be the first one to congratulate her recent achievement. Do your best Harutan!

14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I guessed some, or many, may not really know her more recent backstory. Or anything about her at all.
    So I wrote something about her, and translate the recent social media posts related to her recently started promo/move.

As you can see by the last post, I think she might be in a reveal at today's tour preformance. Fingers crossed.

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I say this partially because I didn't yet remember her quirk on TV/media appearance, if any.

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

18. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Paruru draws Ueno in the first round of Janken Taikai and asks "who is she?" Peeps wonder why I hate AKB. GO HKT...beat their a-s like senbatsu!

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Under common circumstance, I will object this. But this time, you're right. lol

20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

to be fair, AKB has nothing to do with, it's just Paruru lacking empathy and social skills.