1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ushio Sarina (Naccho) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    Name: Ushio Sarina (潮 紗理菜)
    Birthday: December 26, 1997
    Hometown: Kanagawa, Japan
    Height: 157cm
    Blood Type: O

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    She was #8 if you don't remember. I don't think I did check out her stream.

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    8 never streamed.

4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    No wonder I had no idea who she was.

5. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She's at a disadvantage but she passed for a reason. She might do okay.

6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Well, I see the showroom streams are starting up for the new members. She'll get her chance to impress us now...

7. Esky

Esky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    She looked a lot cuter in her steam than in her official photo. A lot of the comments on the stream were comparing her to Hoshino Minami, mainly because of her voice and mannerisms, as well as her eyes.
    http://keyakizaka46ch.jp/event/post-12174/ scroll down for pics from the stream

8. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She surprised us by speaking Indonesian. Apparently she lived there for a few years.

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Missed her live stream, and now I'm going to watch her recorded stream.
    What surprises me first is that Moomin drawing! :cute:

Her smile is really cute~
    Also her voice...reminds me of Hoshimina a bit, especially when I see her with that hairstyle. :lol:

========
    - Lived in Indonesia for 5 years before, can sing a traditional song, but she said she can't speak Indonesian very well. But it seems she still remember the basic conversation like greeting or introduction.
    - Knows Mandarin a little bit ?
    - Likes spicy food, like Korean food. When she lived in Indonesia, she really like sambal / sauce, and always put it in every food.
    - Her oshimen in Keyakizaka : Imaizumi Yui and Nagahama Neru. She also likes Suzumoto Miyu.
    - Doesn't play Pokemon GO, because she thinks it's scary. She had played Pokemon Sapphire before, but she hates it when she has to battle wild pokemon whenever walks in grass. :lol:
    - She said that she will be paired with Kakizaki Memi, and Katou Shiho in HS event that will be held on Aichi, Nagoya, at August 14th.

It seems Mao-chan (Iguchi Mao) watched her showroom.

What does she think about other member :
    Kageyama Yuuka : Cheerful girl, energetic, and very youthful.
    Iguchi Mao : Very easygoing, cheerful, often liven up the mood
    Takamoto Ayaka : She said she's very close with Takamoto Ayaka since both of them live in Kanagawa, and often go out together.
    Her impressions of Ayaka : Very cute, her legs also long and beautiful (I think that's what she wanted to say, she often loss at word when speaking, lol).

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  10. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

This month's greeting card!
    Looks like this is the first time Hiragana Keyaki posted something on official website :D

Can't wait for her first blog post :3

Attached Files:

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Let me tell you, Indonesian sambal has strange charm that you may want to eat it again, even after your mouth got burned lol.

Also, looking forward to her first official appearance.

12. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Yep , and we could find them (especially instant product) everywhere. Traditional sambal (for example sambal terasi) are far more spicy though, you could get stomachache just from eating it! I wonder if Sarina-chan ever eat them. Probably she could take the gekikara queen title from Aoi-chan and Sugai-sama :lol:

====
    Hiragana Keyaki start blogging!
    Sarina-chan 1st blog post:

http://www.keyakizaka46.com/mob/news/diarKijiShw.php?site=k46o&ima=0325&id=4091&cd=member

With Ayaka-chan:

[​IMG]

The two of them are really close! I wonder what should I call them. さあや ?(Sarina Aya) [hehe]

edit :
    From Aya-chan's blog :
    sub-member-4092_02_jpg.jpg

Her body is quite flexible!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've translated her first blog post. She seems really nice: sweet, majime and mature, but with that high speaking voice resembling Hoshino Minami's. I loved her photos with Takamoto Ayaka, in both their blogs.

It was great to see that she spoke some Bahasa Indonesia, since I visited Java last year. I loved Yogyakarta, but maybe the food there isn't as spicy as in other places. Or maybe I didn't eat in the right places.

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^
    The latter one. Yogya was never known with spicy culinary in the first place. In fact, they are the least spicy of all.[hehe]

lol at the flexibility photo, did she take a ballet before?

15. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

AkiP watching Sarina-chan showroom ??

akip watching sarina-chan showroom.JPG

That surprised me :lol:
    Did he watch the other showroom ?
    edit : it seems so, he also watching Mao-chan's showroom

======
    More personal info about Sarina-chan:

- Actually she was born in Nagasaki, not Kanagawa
    - Then her family moved to Hyogo Prefecture
    - After that she lived in Jakarta, Indonesia for five years (probably due to her father's work)
    - Now her family is back to Japan and currently live in Kanagawa

when asked "which member in Kanji Keyaki that you want to get along with ?"
    she answered : Imaizumi Yui, Nagahama Neru, Suzumoto Miyu (her oshimen, she said it in previous stream), but she also said that she respects the and want to get along with everyone. What make me kinda curious is, I heard she said "...for example, Sugai-san.." in small voice and her face looks a bit embarrassed. Maybe she adores Sugai-sama but don't know how / too shy to approach her ? [hehe]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  16. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    wow, we got a jakartan here in keyakizaka. Auto oshi

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've translated her blog post from after the weekend handshake events. She was very nervous, but says the fans' support made her so happy it brought tears to her eyes. She seems very insecure about her appearance...for some reason. She was deeply impressed by the excellence of the original K46 members' performance in the mini-live.

At the end of her post, she signs it "Sarimakashi 〜♡" (サリマカシ〜♡ in Japanese), and says she was so happy when people said that to her in the handshake events. Is that (real or attempted) Bahasa Indonesia?

EDIT: For those who haven't seen it, here's a link to the video of the Hiraganas practicing, with their song on the soundtrack. You can see how well Sari moves.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  18. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^yup. It was a japanese interpretation of "terima kasih" it means thank you in indonesian. Probably she wanted to fish indonesian keyakizaka46 fans. Well, I'm sold lol

19. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    So, including her nickname "sari" / "sally"

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

So, not exactly real Bahasa, but a Japanese construct combining her nickname with part of the expression for "thank you"?

Note my edit above, giving a link to the part of Neru's Showroom appearance where they played the Hiraganas' song with a video of them practicing. The way Sari twirls and lands so exactly is one of the bits that fascinated me from my first viewing. And now I can see her "Sadako" hairstyle, lol.