Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Well, went to the mailbox and nothing there... With 12 hours to go before the deadline I'm thinking about buying one of the codes on eBay just so I can get at least one vote in.

2. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    hi friends im new here but supporting mayuyu a long time ago and of course hope this saturday mayu takes the center

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Welcome to the greatest thread for the greatest member of AKB48. :)

Also saw this.

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20140604-00000009-mantan-ent
    http://mainichi.jp/mantan/news/20140604dyo00m200020000c.html

Looks like 20% of the Yuko oshis will be voting for Sasshi and Mayuyu.

I think it's more surprising that half of the tomochin oshis will be voting for Mayuyu with Paruru and Miichan rounding out the votes from Tomochin oshis.

Would like to thank Teirā1227 for getting the word out to the Tomochin oshis lol :p.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  4. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

Welcome:)

maybe you can get one here http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...scheme-15-each-more-girls-see-last-post.7622/

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
  5. Ruki

Ruki Kenkyuusei

^2nd-ing ithebigc's last minute voting scheme.

If any of you want to add extra votes for Mayuyu, this is your last chance!! Every vote is important, so if you can spare some more money to buy extra votes, please vote for Mayuyu! Let's all do our best together to make her 1st place~

6. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    ^yes, do consider if you are able to pay by paypal.

Gif

[​IMG]

Credit kyokou

2 shots - 5/24

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Hi everyone, I'm new here after being a silent reader (guest) for quite some time. Yoroshiku onegai ishimasu.
    I manage to spare some money to vote this year, even though not very much.
    I hope our oshi will be called last and get her long waited crown tomorrow.
    Ahhhh....I'm so nervous. Can't imagine how nervous Mayuyu is today.
    Thanks for the updates...

8. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Will Senbatsu Sousenkyo actually be that long? Seems longer than usual but then again, more girls are being ranked.

9. Jebakike

Jebakike Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JesterDs
    I have been in this forum so long but this is 1st time I actually have a post ;)

Well, just spend my money for 1 vote for Mayuyu ~ Just 1 but I HOPE it can do a miracle ~

Fighting Mayuyu ~~~~~~

10. Teirā1227

Teirā1227 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yay more new people supporting Mayuyu! Welcome you all! :blush:

And thanks for all the votes! We did our part and I know we all tried very hard to vote for Mayu be it 1 vote or 100 votes. Let's enjoy the sousenkyo tomorrow while hoping our beautiful oshi will have her name called out last. Just remember it's not the end of Watanabe Mayu if she doesn't get first. She'll only become stronger in the future with all the support from her fans (its us!!!!). In saying that I do hope she gets :1st:!

@ForestFuller no worries :)

11. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So excited (and quite nervous) for tomorrow! Let's see if Mayuyu will win the crown this year. And I'm really hoping that if she wins, she will get the time to sit on the center chair. (Last year, Sasshi didn't even got to feel the chair).

Also I have some Japanese friends who spared some votes for Mayuyu. I think they also want to continue the new center per election thing than the consecutive win.

12. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Nice to meet you :) Though Mayuyu isn't my Kami Oshi I still post here from time to timestimes

13. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    I'm really, really nervous and excited even though there's still >24h to go haha. I wanna see mayu's name get called last!!!!!!!! I need to see it!

14. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    CDs did not come but I did get a vote in thanks to @ithebigc . Let's go Mayu!!!

15. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  16. mayuyukamioshi

mayuyukamioshi Kenkyuusei

17. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@SunnyHighland and @Jebakike , @Mayuyubro , welcome to Mayuyu forums, even though you guys have been here before:XD: , and thank you for supporting Mayuyu.

@d4rkboyzzz , thanks for the stream information and updates:v:

@OstenXD , yeah it's tough for international fans because the shipping times aren't fast enough. Well unless the person is welling to pay almost the same price as the cd's just to get it on time, But with that...:^^;: , I guess you could get more tickets:XD:

@MuhdNurHidayat , thanks for the information and updates:v:

@KashiwagiFan4Life , It's good to have you with us:v:

@Bushido , was wondering about that. Since now it's 80 members? Unless they're going to speed it up:XD:

@sno_rpg , thanks for the info. I'm nervous as well.

@pinkfluffballs , me too, I'm nervous:^^;:

@Ruki , thanks for the last minute heads up:XD:

@KyriosArios , ah... I see:( , but thank you for supporting Mayuyu even at the very last moment:approve:

@YKT , thanks for the updates as usual, and for supporting Mayuyu:)

@Teirā1227 , thanks for being cool:D

As for me, I bought some photos from Ithebigc in April, and use that to vote for Mayuyu. I actually have not heard from him, and I know he's busy, so I'm not going to message him until after all this:^^;: so hopefully he remembers. I guess I should go watch the Danso episode now:^^;:

edit: Kya~ Kya~:XD: , that was an interesting episode. Surprised to see Komiharu at the end. Probably her first appearance on AKBingo as well. Though I skipped some, so maybe she appeared before. Next episode looks interesting, so I'll have to watch that one:awesome:

18. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Now starts the nervous waiting game. I sincerely hope we Mayu fans did enough to get her the top spot. She most definitely deserves it. If not I'll be content if she continues her streak of Top 5 finishes. She would be the first to get Top 5 in 6 straight elections should it turn out that way which is something she should be proud of.

19. Minoru_21

Minoru_21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So,tomorrow is the day huh.. I'm hoping for the best for Mayuyu!

20. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

That is such an amazing set shot IMO; one of the best I've seen... wish that was like a new sub unit or something. :^O^:

And Ganbatte Mayu-san! Even if she doesn't win even Sasshi knows who the most dependable go to ace of 48Group is... if she didn't she wouldn't have picked Mayuyu to answer that quiz show final question IMO. :cool: