1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Watanabe Miho / 2nd Gen (Hiragana Keyaki)

Discussion in 'Hiragana Keyaki Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Kenkyuusei

Bemiho showroom. Happiness and photobook related.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. ukifune

ukifune Upcoming Girls

I'm not sure if Miho mentioned it in the Showroom, which I haven't watched all of yet, but in her blog, Sasaki Mirei mentions that the other members haven't seen the whole book, but have seen at least one swimsuit pic. She said that everyone went "kyaaa!" In her blog, Paripi said that Miho getting a photobook made her so happy it was as if she was the one getting it, and that she thinks the other members probably feel the same.

Mirei referred to Miho as "ChanMiho" (transformation of "Miho-chan").

On Showroom, Miho said that Mao-chan did great on the Sanma show last night. Which she did. She was so much herself that Sanma called her "noisy." More in Mao-chan's thread.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Kenkyuusei

With tons of shyness she mentioned the photobook have swimsuit and "ofuro" shots. :inlove: And yeah, Hiragana in general are happy for her. Definitely I gonna buy some copies and I hope fans in general support her.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ukifune

ukifune Upcoming Girls

The photobook is currently #1 in idol/talent photobooks on Rakuten. This may have to do with it being the most recent one announced, but it is still very nice to see.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  6. Isaac H

Isaac H Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Pleasantly surprised when I first heard about Miho's PB. Very likely to buy it when it comes out.

From the start, the image of Miho being sporty/athletic is very strong in my mind. The one-on-one basketball battle with Sawabe (and later, Kasuga in HiraOshi). Not that she’s...unattractive or anything, but you know, that's just me getting overwhelmed by Mighty Miho. She would left the old, unathletic me kilometers behind in a race.

Loved her 'embarrassed look' - eg. in KeyaBingo against mousou cameraman, or the discovery of Watanabe-men during the bag search episode. So in that sense, bit by bit...her "strong" aura is dissolving in my mind. The PB hopefully shows different sides of her that we haven't seen before.

Hopefully I will be able to watch her Showroom later. Looking forward to this PB release!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Kenkyuusei

@Isaac H she have a strong fighting spirit. But she always show that timid/shy side wich is really cute and making her very attractive. Personally, I have Miho-chan on a special place in my heart.

She is very popular among fans and her fanbase is pretty solid.

When I heard about her photobook, I was surprised (the same happened with Neru-chan photobook announcement), because I was expecting other member to have the "priority". Based a bit on Hiragana Oshi episode 9 (Meimei photobook [hehe]).

I updated the Photobook Showroom video above.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Kenkyuusei

Some photobook offshot. She really enjoyed the time in New Zealand and the best is to see her smile. She is happy.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Source: Official Twitter.