Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    your fun =/= their bills paid

Except she didn't do her job right. Like it or not entertainment figures are always in the spotlight no matter what, so they do have to take precautions. She was too naive to the harsh realities of the world. I'm too old to give 2 cents about idols dating but criticism is needed where it's due.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    It doesn't matter if there's a rule or not. Fans can follow whoever they want and drop them whenever they want for whatever reason.

Without them you wouldn't have idol groups. At least not of the size of AKB. And trust me, you wouldn't want your oshimen to be an underground idol and do what they do. As I said before, they know how this business works when they join AKB. Those idols think that their fans have to accept if they're dating, but they sure love to tease them with handshakes near their boobs, flirting and telling those fans that they love them when money is needed.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Krusha

Krusha Kenkyuusei

SI-Doitsu,

Your referring to one Tokyo judge ruling is not satisfactory, since another Tokyo judge ruled the exact opposite:

• Like Like x 1
  4. eko p

eko p Kenkyuusei

Are you want to say that one conviction equal positive law? [hehe]
    If you or any other users here believe that's how law supposed to work then yes, the argument of love ban is over

People got away with murder all the time but that doesn’t mean you’re free to kill anyone now
    A person got away with murder by saying “Twinkie made me do it” but that doesn’t mean you can get away from murder charge with the same defense strategy
    That’s not how court and law supposed to work dude [hehe]

Many company forbid any romantic relation between co-workers, love ban rule is just idol version of that rule
    Don’t like it? Want your “freedom” back? You’re free to find different job with more relaxed rules

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    Guess I'm either unlucky or need to play more hard to get from now on :^^;:

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Buy more tickets. She'll know.

7. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    You or I are in no position to boss anyone around since as foreign fans our opinion doesn’t really matter in the big picture.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I thought I wouldn't want to comment more on this matter, but this post intrigued me so much lol.I thought I wouldn't want to comment more on this matter, but this post intrigued me so much lol.

You are entirely missing the point of that thread. Did you even read the thread linked? (WITHOUT using things like Google Translate -- those doesn't really lend well to netspeak used in 5ch). Tabloids wouldn't survive if there aren't some truth in what they are reporting.

People 'verify' these sources. Bunshun almost always doesn't make any accusations -- at least in their article. They just present evidences they gathered. Conclusion is always drawn by the readers. And apparently majority of people come to the same conclusion.

She does not -- if she does there wouldn't be any leak. The majority of the opinions I saw from Japanese fans from all recent scandals is that, they don't mind if idols have private life, but it is their job as an idol to keep such thing private -- i.e. no leaks. They aren't angry that their idol are dating, they are angry that their idol are so unprofessional that there is a leak.

So you are suggesting throwing out majority of money? As an wota whose oshimen has been involved in Bunshun-induced scandals (but with much lower severity), I know how much this type of things affect popularity and/or SSK votes.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Just passing through to drop this.. ;)

190602 ミライモンスター (AKB48 矢作萌夏) | Mirai Monster (AKB48 Yahagi Moeka) (2019-06-02)

bk1m5g0gkrue.jpg
    https://48idol.com/video/14499
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

190609 ミライモンスター (AKB48 矢作萌夏 横山由依) | Mirai Monster (AKB48 Yahagi Moeka, Yokoyama Yui) (2019-06-09)
    yroq6cdt4hpg.jpg
    https://48idol.com/video/14589

• Like Like x 1
  10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I would agree with you if we discussed about Taylor Swift, but you must understand that this is 46/48G fandom’s forum. It’s not working here. Also her lie about “just friends”, isn’t good even if we talked about western celebs. Do you like idol with fake personality? I’m not

11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Eh. It was already fairly obvious she was that sort of person before this broke. (The kind to lie to your face while smiling sweetly.) People still chose to be her fan though, and this isn't that much different.

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last year one particular AKB48 member invaded my personal space by putting her face quite close to mine, perhaps you should meet her? ;) (But then again, maybe Moeka's encounters with fans at future events might be rather more subdued after this latest incident...)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  13. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    I'm not sure about that, if anything she needs to work harder now to make up for this.

Anyways she sent a moba mail and it's business as usual.

14. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Just gonna add my two cents here.

I feel like the best way to get rid of such scandals would be to ignore them, with no demand there is no supply to get involved in these girls’ private lives. So such leaks would be less. Since we all like to jump in and see what’s going on, it’s better to ignore and maybe silently give your opinion(not supporting her or whatever) than to talk about it because then more people will talk about it. I personally don’t have a problem with her dating or anything since it’s completely natural but since some fans are against it or don’t want to know about such things then it’d be better to cut where the leaks are happening in the first place.

• Dislike x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  15. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    Let's see..

"I feel like the best way to get rid of murders would be to ignore them, with no demand there is no supply"
    "I feel like the best way to get rid of sexual harassment would be to ignore them, with no demand there is no supply"

:XD:

Meh I quickly glanced her mobame this morning but she actually wrote she's sick @ 39 degrees.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Well it's a handy excuse to stay out of the public eye for a while and not as ludicrous as a sick cat lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Well stress can raise a fever too, but not 39 degrees IMO.

18. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Well we already know she's not above lying.

Edit: She was supposed to be on BayFM tonight but didn't show up.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  20. eriichan

eriichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chiba Erii
    As expected from our next center :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1