Yamada Nanami (Yamada) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    whatever she want to achieve, true fan will support dude, not only because she got rank, when she doesnt they leave her, so stupid..

she doesnt care about the rank, as long as she rank in, that makes her more positive that people support her, thats enough..

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Pokemon_Forever

Pokemon_Forever Kenkyuusei

For people like her, ranking in is all they want. Any number will do. And it gets tougher every year.

Lots of people (including yourself [hehe]:lol:) are who follow Team 8 are DDs. Interested or not, they won't vote. So she is very lucky to be able to rank in, barely. Look at how many years NGT's been around and look how many members they have that ranked in. We have a NGT member in senbatsu, kami 7 too. Team 8 has been around for 5 years, and only 8 girls (the irony of the number) ranked in this year further proves this point.

I was quite surprised that her name was called. I wasn't expecting her to even get in. Over the 5 years or so in Team 8, she has improved herself tremendously on the way she interacts with fans. She deserves it. I kinda feel happy for her. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    harsh comment u got there, but thats what most of overseas fan do, but not all of them tho, after i lost acchan and switch to sakura, i dont think she deserve more vote..
    i found yamada and fell in love to her, i support her from the bottom of my heart and will vote how much i can.. and yes i like team 8, but not as DD, i only vote and truly support yamada..

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Pokemon_Forever

You called that harshed? lols. That's a fact. I am not going into details or debate about why lots of people who follow Team 8 are DDs and will not vote. It's probably been said many times here and the management is partially to blame.

Just to add, there are also many fans who just do not want to vote, not because of credit card issues but because they have various other personal reasons.

You voted? That's awesome. But you cannot expect others to do so too. Like you I have followed 48 Group since the days of acchan and I have not voted once. Because I feel that my 1 or 2 votes to my oshi definitely will not make a major difference. Would rather save the cash for an event or something. :)

5. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    that is harsh to people who want to support all of the member, whats wrong with that? well, you cant call that as "support" right? more like "only like akb48 but not devoted them self as fan".. just try to see it from other side dude, when you want to know member, all member but you being called a DD, yeh i know thats not good, for the member, becuz they cant get any vote just becuz ur a DD, so?? let it go, as long as you as a fan support them, whats wrong with that??

and no youre wrong with that way of think, one vote will help and make them more get vote, this year i only vote one, and im not feel disgrace by that.. why? becuz that means i help her rank up.. hmm

6. Pokemon_Forever

I think you are the one who needs to let it go too. Pot calling kettle black. :lol:

Well, you have your viewpoints and I have mine. Lets leave it at that. ;)

7. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    yap, i dont even think your way is wrong, in the past year i was thinking like you, but i think thats just to negative, i want to change my self by supporting others, thats why i began vote for people who try their best from zero..

8. Pokemon_Forever

What you call negative, I call being realistic. If you look back, I didn't say that I am not spending money on them, just that I am spending money on them in different ways to show my support. :)

That's great. Keep voting, bro. :)

9. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

yeh me too...takamina is my life back then..then after she graduated i dont know what to do so this dumb mind of mind choose to go to nogizaka46 because i thought that without takamina i cant see the real akb..i found maiyan and i loved her then...after 1 year...i accidentally saw okana nana..some of her reminds me of takamina so i fell inove with her..i got happy when she was called in senbatsu..and i thought that her fans are enough...i learn to love akb again and try to explore the deep side of it..then i found team8.. actually i found yuiyui first but i felt nothing..same goes to nagi chan and naru..then i found yamada..im so proud at how she do her best..now i support and love her..... CONGRATS FOR 95TH POSITION I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!

• Like Like x 3
  10. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    well, i dont really think the way of support them is only by money, voting means spend money, thats the real deal, yeah, but support them mentally is something that you can do too.. yoo

11. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    youre my bro dude, love her very much.. :^O^::lol:

12. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

im quite not new with this rank but...the thing i only know is IM HAPPY...if yamada is happy im happy too but i know she's still not satisfied so im gonna save money more to vote more!!hahaha..yeah were like almost the same bro!

13. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    do that and you will be one of yamada army :^O^:
    i was interested in 46G, but i cant find any feel that makes me want to support them.. mysterious..

14. Pokemon_Forever

Back to topic, it is amazing that she can rank in. When the old guy announced the words "AKB48 Team 8, AKB48 Team K kennin", I knew it had to be her. Hope she soars higher next year. She deserves it.

15. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    thanks dude, i was thinking that shes too fast to be called, but thats okay, this year is her milestone to become more positive and more hard work will do..

16. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

I'm glad eito dd didn't give vote to Yamada, so we can finaĺy know who's Yamada real fans..
    For next year maybe she gonna aimed the higher rank but won't gonna give any pressure to her fans like this year..rank or not, next year ssk only became some fun event festival for her..
    And if possible i want Yamada get more solo job outside eito...this kurokan maybe can open the path

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    obviously, as long as she did the job beautifully, i mean the movie is a success thing, she will get more solo job, i want to she her coming to uchi no gaya sumimasen solo, that will improve her variety more and her skill in talking..
    when akb called to uchi no gaya she didnt get any screen time, thats sad..

18. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    • Like Like x 1
  19. cantfryeggs

cantfryeggs Kenkyuusei

i think its because they already have it all...the news once said that nogizaka beats akb once for thier new single...or i think its because they have none to fight on..there are no senbatsu....i myself dont support maiyan but i love her like LOVE HER!!hehehehe...btw im already in yamada army...since the day i noticed her..i said to myself.."i hate to say this but...im trapped by her...."

20. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    lol, enough with 46, i just like the song, not really tho..
    welcome then ma sir or "bro" maybe.. :^O^::^O^: