Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Just a little preview of Maho's photos from Bessatsu Kadowada DirecT #6.
    Another interesting tidbit written on the ModelPress article: the selection of members in the "Visual" chapter was done by the magazine's editorial staff at their own free discretion, choosing those members with a look that would "win against the Sakamichi". (*´∀`*)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Sources:
    https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/872445655347638272
    https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/872823044091162624
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2092006/full/
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1692172

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  2. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    This one is a collection of comments from NGT48's staff introducing the Sousenkyo candidates from their group, taken NGT48's official website. There's actually a page for every NGT member, but they are unavaible to non-Japanese users who aren't signed up. Thankfully, some users who could access it were kind enough to share some of it to the rest of the fans. Thought of translating it for everyone to read, though I don't know how "gray" it is to post it here. (`・ω・´)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

◎Manager C
    Rather than a mother-like nature, this girl actually possesses an elder sister nature. You can see her give counseling to all kinds of members, at the theater's backstage room. She's a member with a high sense of aesthetics, who hands out spot-on advices, she can give a proper look at her surroundings and take care of other people!
    She's not just a wizard! One day, I'm sure she'll become the real deal!

◎Stylist
    As Maho-chan's foot size is rather small, she always tries to adjust her shoes for me by filling up the insoles. She has a really gorgeous face, so we often choose simple dresses, but it makes me happy that she can wear any clothes perfectly and in a pretty manner.

◎Web Staff T
    From the winning shot at the Sports Event to tumbling down right before the goal line at the Sado marathon, this magical girl of NGT48 has provided us with a number of miraculous experiences. Without doubt, she is under the favor of some kind of god.
    Maho's frankness evokes a very thoughtful image. From the end of every word she utters, you can feel how she gives long, careful consideration to her own thoughts.
    Inside of her, she possesses a keen sense for beauty and a clear-cut standard to separate right from wrong, as well as an eye for spotting the true matter of things and analyzing them.
    Truth be told, I think Mahohon has the genius it takes to be a polemicist. I want her to speak out and debate about a wide variety of things, and make a name for herself in a new way.
    Also, she looks so cute when wearing a ponytail! It's something that happens very seldom, so it's a rarity which nobody has ever witnessed. Therefore, I'd like to see her wear it at stage performances.

---

Yesterday, at the NGT theater, they had the first of the "odd theater shows" that they planned after the end of the Pajama Drive stage. They started off with the "baka examination test", which is pretty much in the same style as the MechaIke specials (including the member's entrance and how each of them were tricked into thinking there was some special job waiting for them).
    For anyone wondering, here's how Maho fared.

"Subjects you're good at: Japanese language
    Subjects you're bad at: Math
    Write about your wishes in one short message: I'll do my best so I can get to do photoshoots for fashion magazines"

[​IMG]

Japanese language test
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Math test
    [​IMG]

English test
    [​IMG]

Society test
    [​IMG]

Total score (both best and worst)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

All I've got to say is "sasuga, former honor student". Not many baka answers from Maho were shown, just about these two. ( ´_ゝ`)
    From the Science test, the only one where she didnt get in the Top 3:
    "Write the appropriate terms in the blank spaces of this math formula for pressure
    Pressure (Pa) = (Amount of strength) / (How scary the strength is)"

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    "Draw the trajectory of light if it's directed at a convex lens like in this graph"
    [​IMG]

On the other hand, you can tell Maho couldn't resist wasting a good answer just to take a jab at Mofu with this one. (。-∀-)
    "Write the name of the historical figures shown below:"
    (Actual answer: Bach)
    Maho's answer: Murakumo Fuuka
    Further explanation from Maho when the pic was displayed on full screen: "...that's after she is done taking a bath"
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

---

Today's Photolog post about the Kimagure On Stage corner she had at the handhsake event

"#Stage Event
    Hina and Maho, the first and second best at yesterday's "NGT48 Number 1 Obaka Battle". And the second worst, Anju. (laugh)
    Since it was the three of us, we gave Anju some supplementary lessons.
    It was hard to come up with ambiguous questions. (laugh)
    Now I'm getting worried about Anju's future. However, since she's good at living by her wits, maybe it's going to be alright even if she can't study"

Since I can't find any recording of the full event yet, here's just a video of them singing Midori Mori no Undou Kouen
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/873502170498252800/pu/vid/1280x720/PQOV3kUq-YJlA35K.mp4

Bonus post from Mofu's Photolog:
    "Mature Mofu-chan here
    Maho-chan was really stylish, like «Are you going to appear on some fashion magazine?». (laugh)
    By the way, it's Maho-chan's fault that everyone kept calling me «Bach, Bach» today.
    Don't forget about it! (laugh)"

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  3. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Kinda late, but here's some photos from the Comment-kai session of today's handshake event
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Today's Kimagure On Stage corner, also from the handshake event.
    This time it was a quiz between Maho and Anju, with Hinatan acting as the neutral MC, or at least that's what it was announced as...
    The aim of the game was to see how many times Maho and Anju would both give the same answer to a given question. But as Maho points out at the beginning "the two of us are polar opposites. Even at the nationwide handshake event, when we were in the same lane once, our replies to the fans were the opposite", so you can easily guess what is coming next.
    The first question is: "We had an Obaka Battle just the other day, so who's the most baka in NGT?"
    Anju answers "Rittan", Maho answers "Anju". When Anju stops to protest and points out that she was just the second worst, Maho replies: "Even though she knows how to survive one way or another, Anju is still a baka. Of course, Riko is also my little sister, so I'm a bit partial to her. By the way, she is a fairy so she belongs to the fairy category. When it comes to the human category, Anju is the number one". Not satisfied, Maho proposes to ask to the audience which answer was the right one. Guess what's their consensus.
    The second question is: "Who do you think is the cutest in NGT?"
    Anju replies: "Me", while Maho replies "Mahohon". Hinatan's comment to Maho: "What a strong self-assertiveness", also she points out how "Both of them spend a lot of time looking at the mirror". Anyway, Maho takes it as an opportunity to promote her appearance on DirecT, to which Anju replies by saying that she'll appear on Kamen Rider.
    Third and last question is: "What's the standard souvenir of Niigata?", Hinatan hopes they would both give the same matching answer at last.
    Anju is about to reply: "Rice", but Maho beats her to the punch and answers "NGT48", the reason being that "since you all come to the theater, you can bring back the member's smiles as a souvenir, right?". Cheerings from fans ensue.
    The quiz ends without a single point being scored, and they wrap up the show by performing Juuryoku Sympathy.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Another fancam recording can be found here, taken from a more distant angle and with less noise from the crowd, but in lower video quality.

Maho's appeal corner from the NicoVideo stream (more clips featuring other NGT members can be found on the same channel, if needed)

4. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Today's Showroom
    • Rittan is still in her tsundere phase and won't reply to Maho's words of love that she sends her on LINE, even though her Photolog photo from yesterday was so cute it even gave her a nosebleed (by Maho's own admission). More about it in the Photolog section.
    • However, soon enough Maho starts getting flooded with replies from Rittan, as you can tell from all the notification sounds. She reads aloud some throughout the stream, all the while wondering if Rittan is secretely watching her. My favorite is 26:54, where Riko sends her own special prayer for Maho to rank in at Okinawa ("...I'll change Mahohon's destiny" "Eeh, what does it mean?"). Also another at 39:20, "Hey, I'm not watching! Bikkuriman Bikkuriko ... If Mahohon doesn't apply the sunscreen lotion, she'll become all black. LOL LOL ... Riko is getting a bit tanned"
    • 17:27 - Unfortunately, even Maho wasn't spared from the AKBikkuriman stealth marketing campaign that is rampant on SR these days, so here's her unpacking two candies she bought. Well, actually one was already opened since she just couldn't resist eating it. Her hope was to get Mayuyu's sticker and, lo and behold, she got it right on her first try, which makes her euphoric to say the least. As an aside, she also adds that she had been watching Mayuyu's SR until a while before. Also, since her younger brother used to collect these kind of stickers, she hoped to rank in just so that she would appear on it next year (SR audience let her know that it's not guaranteed the campaign will continue, but that didn't discourage her a bit)
    • A reminder for fans to send a tweet when they'll vote on the Rakuten Sousenkyo, or else it will be void. Cue Maho browsing Twitter to check personally (btw, "Minami is going strong").
    • 48:49 - Whoever was the lucky Dutch that said he voted for Maho (maybe @Rageballie ?), congrats on having your comment picked up ;)
    • Maho's love and respect for her grandparents manifests itself in unexpected ways. One of the reasons she hopes to make it to Undergirls is because she read from the SR comments that the Sousenkyo ceremony will be broadcast on terrestrial TV only starting from the 30th position (or so it seems). This way, her grandparents and everyone in her family will be able to watch her with ease, since they can't see the SkyPerfect channel. "If you don't live in the countryside, you can't understand"
    • Apparently her grandparents also tried to support her in both the Rakuten Sousenkyo and the actual Sousenkyo, but they got a bit confused on what CD they needed to buy to do it (at first they even bought Seishun Dokei by mistake). Hopefully, Maho's helped by explaining them the correct method and she'll have "grandpa's precious vote" soon. (*´ω`*。)°゚

---

From today's Photolog:
    "#Unread&Ignored
    Yesterday's Photolog post from Riko was too cute!!
    As soon as I saw it, I sent her a LINE message, but she's still ignoring it and leaving it as unread.
    Even though I'm a girl, this photo makes me want Riko would call me «Onii-chan!»
    Big sis is still waiting for your LINE reply to come~"

Rittan's original Photolog post for reference (*´ω`*)
    "The cherry-picking season has begun! I haven't gone to my hometown's 『cherry harvest』 yet, though...
    Even though I have so many 『sakuranbo』.
    I want to go soon
    Together with 『Mahohon』"

As a bonus, a Photolog post from yesterday to thank fans for cooperating in the Sanrio Sousenkyo:
    "#SanrioCharacterGrandPrix
    The voting period is over, thank you to all NGT fans who cast a vote for Cinnamon.
    As for Mahomon's Sousenkyo, the voting period is until 15:00 of June 16
    Please, support me till last."

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Today's morning Showroom, is a rather short one just to apologize for the inconvenience and express her frustration about the whole situation. I can understand how she wished to liven up the place and bring a positive economic effect (the reason Okinawa was chosen in the first place) along with the other members, just like it happened last year in Niigata. What I appreciate the most, however, is how Maho states the importance of having the fans attend the event together with the members. Sousenkyo, as it is intended to be, is not just about the members but also about the fans cheering for them at the venue. You can't have it without either.
    Still, "... if a thunderbolt struck, there would be irreparable consequences. Of course, what's most important is (safeguarding) people's lives". (`・ω・´)

Evening broadcast, now with a more cheerful Maho
    • Expanding on the thoughts she shared on SR earlier today: "Of course, I think that Sousenkyo is both about fans voting for us, and listening to the ranking announcement together with our fans. Exactly because they're fans who voted for us, they go on and cheer for us at the event, saying 'Eeeh', 'Oooh', 'Please don't say such things'. That's the essence of Sousenkyo. It takes some courage to give a speech without having fans in front of you. It makes you think 'I'm not able to do what I had in mind to do'."
    • Looks like Maho dropped from the top of the Rakuten Sousenkyo ranking and now the first place is taken by Mion (who Maho nicknames "Oikomion", from her ability to catch up with the race). However, it seems that their voting system will register your votes only after you're done casting all votes from all the items you purchased. Maho, who just learned about it, hurries to warn fans about the issue, and calls for them to cast the remaining votes before the deadline as a last-ditch effort. "If I have a chance to go up to the first place, I'll have to fight till the end". Godspeed, Diamond user. Just by looking at how long she keeps talking about it in this video, I can see how much this ranking matters to her.
    • 31:00 - That came out a bit out of the blue, since she was in the middle of her Rakuten Sousenkyo talk. Here Maho delves further into the reason she chose to cut off phone contacts with her old "friends", by explaining how she came to distrust people: "Since I don't trust people, I also changed all my phone addresses. No matter how many female friends I had, during high school years, girls from my same class were spreading my address to other people. Is that normal? Is it normal these days? I don't know. Personally speaking, I hate having my address being told to other people without consent. Like they told my address to Friend A and Friend B, whom I knew. I already knew Friend B, so it's not like it was someone I wouldn't want to get my contact, but I hate that they would do it without my authorisation. Since I thought they would keep spreading my number, I quickly changed them. I couldn't trust them anymore. So, even after I became an idol, if my phone number and private info were published on SNS by some friend or they were told to some stranger without my consent, it would cause misunderstandings about me. I would hate it, which is why I changed everything."
    • One last message to fans on the day before the Sousenkyo ceremony: she apologized for the trouble and hoped they can enjoy Okinawa while there. Most importantly, she wished them to stay happy and not to saddle themselves with unnecessary burdens, knowing that every year the Sousenkyo already puts a lot of strain on fans as it is. The last one would only make Maho feel bad. Just the fact they're there to support her is enough to make her glad. As she told this, Maho couldn't hold back her emotions and diamonds came out of her eyes. (`・ω・´)

Two Photolog posts from Maho regarding the show cancellation, posted in short succession right after the announcement:
    "#AKBSousenkyo2017
    It has been announced that the Sousenkyo concert has been cancelled.
    Even though many people were looking forward to it, now we're all filled with feelings of frustration.
    As of now, there're still plans for a live TV broadcast, so I'd be happy if you'll follow us from there. (>_<)
    I want to vent out all these feelings at tomorrow's Sousenkyo ceremony.
    The voting period is until 15:00 of today.
    Please, keep supporting me till last."

"#AKBSousenkyo2017
    A Sousenkyo event without fans...
    Our position, too, is decided by the votes of fans.
    And when it's the moment of the announcement, everyone's cheers give us support.
    Being able to share joy and regret together with everyone, this is what Sousenkyo is.
    What I can do is communicate my thoughts from the other side of the screen.
    I'll do my best so that I'll rank in at tomorrow's Sousenkyo event and tell my feelings to everyone."

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    53位 山口真帆(NGT48)20888
    :ome::ome::ome::ome::ome:

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I'm really happy for Maho. I'm almost sure that when she said that her goal was to rank 50th, she chose that number purely for its symbolical meaning and didn't expect to actually get there, so I'm all the more happy that she almost reached it in spite of all adversities.
    Her speech was pretty memorable, also. I love how it has serious and bittersweet bits, but also ends on a humorous and light-hearted note. I'd say it's all very typical of Maho's personality.
    Taken from here:
    https://news.walkerplus.com/article/112447/
    "Everyone, thank you so much! I had the chance to meet such wonderful friends. To say the truth, even in the NGT48 songs where all members participated, I had to stand at the very edge of the very last row. I got bashed for things I didn't even do. This year, I seriously considered quitting my job as an idol. As a result, I even lost 5 kg since last year. It has been seriously painful for me. But fans lifted me up to here. If I'm able to stand up here today, it's thanks to NGT48 members and all fans. Thank you so much! I was 24th at the preliminary results, but I'm just happy that I was able to rank in.

Excuse me, but can I cast a spell on you? I imagine everyone is tired, so when I say "Mahohoho Mahohon", I would be happy if you could do a human wave and say "Waaah" starting from my left.

Mahohoho Mahohon! Mahohoho Mahohon!

Thank you, thank you for having cast your magic on Maho!"

And of course, here's the crowning moment when all members did a wave from their seats (*´∀`*)
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/875998746818957313/pu/vid/1280x720/4BdjFq2pivIjn0ax.mp4

Bonus: Maho entering the backstage Showroom and getting greeted by Yukirin
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/876005201517232128/pu/vid/1280x720/L7ffxvz1TEFNk7NY.mp4
    Yukirin: "The smile on your face and the peace sign you made when you got called were really nice"
    Commentator: "Was it 100 points?"
    Yukirin: "No, it was worth 120 points"
    Maho: "Thank you for coming all the way to Okinawa"
    Yukirin: "I didn't get here just for Mahohon, though"
    ---

Some screencaps from various points of the event:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

---

From Photolog:

"#AKBSousenkyo2017
    53rd place! Thank you so much!
    Mahore
    [*]"
    [*] A special term to indicate Maho's fans, which is itself a creation of her fans. The word is a combination of Maho and Amore. The latter is Italian for "darling", a word which Japanese soccer player Yuto Nagamoto used to describe her fiancee during a televised interview around June 2016, thus sparking a long-lasting meme last year
    "#NGT48
    I felt extremely happy every time a NGT48 member ranked in.
    I'm so lucky to be a member of NGT48 and rejoice togeter with such wonderful friends.
    This year, let's bring on the NGT48 sensation!"

---

Short Showroom video from this evening, after the event was over
    (Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2018
  9. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    A little bit sad because she didn't reach 50th place but very happy that it was really close considering that it was her first ranking! Congratulations Mahohon!!! :D

10. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Today's Showroom
    • Technical troubles, the regular broadcasts start at 2:48 (`・ω・´)
    • 5:16 - If you happened to read the Sousenkyo rankings today and noticed that there's 70 votes less on Maho's ballot count since yesterday's announcement, it's just because Tokumitsu (the show's MC) made a mistake while reading out the numbers on the paper (he said 20888 instead of 20818) and the TV staff just displayed on the screen whatever he just said. Thank you Maho for clearing things up before everyone else. Anyway, I'd have hated to see anyone use it as an excuse to justify their conspiracy theories about glitched apps. Tokumitsu, be more careful next time.

Also, here's a nice photo of victorious Maho, from Ayakani's Photolog

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  11. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I never really did pay attention to her at the beginning, but I did keep seeing her name being mentioned. After seeing her rank plus her speech at SSK, I think that won me over. I'm going to have to start keeping an eye on her now.

12. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Today's Photolog variety pack \(^0^)/

"#OguriYui-san

I managed to take
    [*] a photo with fellow Future Girls member Yuiyui-chan.
    She's truly an angel. I'm so happy that we can work together again after Renacchi's."

[*] Worth noting that in the original she used "tocchau tocchau", like in Yuiyui's catchphrase
    "#MutoOrin-chan

Fellow Future Girls member Orin-chan
    She's very modest and cute.
    Her reaction during the prank on AKBingo was so pure and genuine, which made me like her.
    The impression she gives off makes you want to protect her, it's absolutely irresistible."

"#KadoYuria

When Yuria-tan got her name called, I felt happy as if it was myself.
    Yuria-tan's potential is high, she's great both at singing and dancing!
    Her dance is beautiful and the most polished, which is why I felt frustrated at the time of the Dance Senbatsu.
    [*]
    However, now that fans have helped push her up, I'm looking forward to seeing Yuria-tan dance in the front row.
    Sousenkyo is a wonderful thing, after all"

[*] Members who were chosen to perform Junjou Yoroshiku's PV, which Kado-chan unfortunately wasn't part of
    Miharu was posting some commentary about every NGT member who ranked in on Photolog, here's Maho's:
    "Mahohon
    Future Girls
    53rd place
    The first member to rank in from the Aomori prefecture, what a surprise! I'm so happy! We did it, Aomori!
    Please, bring this trophy back with you to Aomori and announce to all the people in the prefecture how happy you are!"

Meanwhile, good ol' Ayani posted this
    "That currently trending thing [*]
    -
    You can use this photo for [#My Girlfriend Just Returned From Okinawa]
    Yes, you can
    -"

[*] A current Japanese Twitter meme where everyone is posting (often humorous) staged photos of themselves and write along with it: "You can use this for #I'm Currently On A Date With My Girlfriend"

13. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Today's Showroom
    • About the first part: As Maho already told before, the walls at her apartment are thin, so thin you can hear even the LINE notification sounds coming from the other side, let alone the neighbour's voice. It turns out that the neighbour just invited over some of his friends. As a result, Maho informs viewers she'd rather not stream at all during these times and will postpone the broadcast to later, than to cause misunderstandings. Needless to say, she confesses she just can't wait to move out of her current house.
    • This time it was mainly a celebration stream to thank fans for the good results at the Sousenkyo and to hope to aim even higher next year. Among the things that were talked about, I like how she is still holding out hopes that the Bikkuriman collaboration will come back next year as well, so that she'll have a special "Super Mahohon" sticker all for herself. Other than that, Maho also thought of giving a shout-out to Tohoku during her speech, since she was well aware of being the only member from the area to rank in this year, if not the first ever. Also, she told how she had resolved to keep a smile on her face during the whole event and not to let herself be seen crying, no matter if the results would be good or bad, which eventully paid off since Yukirin later praised her during the backstage SR.
    • 28:22 - Akimoto pays a visit to Maho's SR for the second time in a few days, I can only hope this is a sign of good things to come
    • 29:38 - This one is actually connected to another talk Maho had just before. She previously told that, some time ago, she said on radio that she wished to become some sort of Public Morals chairman within NGT (just like Nana wants to be now), since she's confident to be the most dedicated to her job, to the point she has no LINE contact with anyone she could possibly fall in love with. Anyway, since Maho told earlier in her stream that Okada Nana talked about her (can't confirm what she said, since I haven't watched her recent SR yet), here's her returning the favor by speaking about Naachan.
    "Okada Nana-san is the entertainment personality, not just the idol, I'm interested in the most right now. Really. It's incredible that such a good person exists. She has this serious-minded personality, which is just not a character. Some may think it's bad, but it's actually a good thing. Actually, rather than serious-minded she's actually gives off a kind image. ... We have never spoke to each other, but on the day of the Sousenkyo event our eyes met and she struck conversation with me, I was so nervous and all I could tell her was "I subscribed to your mobame". ... Seen from the outside, she really is a good person. She's also so popular among members, I saw her at the handshake event venue before, she was teaching dance moves to the 16th gen members down to the small details. As expected of Okada Nana-san, she takes care of instructing the young members. To me, she is really a person who knows how to lead the way for others. ... Human beings all hold some darkness inside of themselves, right? I think this is typical of humanity, but Okada Nana is white, completely white, she trascends white and is transparent (i.e. clean, spotless, with nothing to hide). Even though I'm in the same group, I have never seen any hint of black from her. ... Of course, I like Mayuyu-san, but also people like Okada Nana-san"

---

From today's Photolog

"#Sousenkyo Thank-You Stage

At the Sousenkyo Thank-You Stage today, the members who ranked in got to stand in the front position. For me, this was also the first time I was able to perform Iiwake Maybe.
    Thank you once again, it's all thanks to all the people who voted for me.
    I'll do my best so that the effects of this Sousenkyo won't stop at just this theater performance."

Maho's message during the same performance:
    "This year I've been through lots of things. I felt like wanting to quit, I couldn't help it. I couldn't imagine something I didn't even do would cause such a clamor. When you are an idol, there's also harsh moments. I had to stand in the back position. At the handshake events I couldn't progress ahead even though the numbers of sessions had increased. I experienced many frustrations. However, the reason I can perform on the front row today and see all your faces clearly is because you have cast your magic on me. Thank you"
    https://twitter.com/nyan_rion93/status/877122202277036032
    https://twitter.com/yu_ki_48_mk2/status/877122182010228736

And of course, here's a GIF of Maho casting a spell on the fans as well, the same way she did at Sousenkyo
    https://twitter.com/yu_ki_48_mk2/status/877106446692892673

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  14. tenjikujin

tenjikujin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    ^ Thanks for the summary. Her comments on Naachan are really nice. Seems to be Maho-chan also has fallen for Naachan[hehe]

15. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Finally I managed to find the exact part where Nana talks about Maho in her SR stream:
    "«Did you talk with Mahohon?» That's right. I got to talk with her just before the Sousenkyo event began. She's really gorgeous. She changed her bangs to oblique bangs, which makes her so pretty. I though to myself «Ah, Maho is so cute» and went to talk with her. She told me she subscribed to my mail service. I didn't know, so it surprised me, like «Eeeh?». I replied that I would be sending some more mails later. Mahohon is so pretty, wish I could have taken some photos together"
    (LINK)

Also, I found this one on Nana's 775 from some days back:
    [​IMG]
    Fan: Naachan! This morning, Maho told on her mobame that she talked a little with Naachan. She wrote that you are shrouded by an aura of kindness and that, from that point on, she has become an Okada Nana-chan oshi. ;)
    Nana: I too have been struck by Mahohon's beauty :blush:

---

In yesterday's Showroom, Maho, Renapon and Ayanyan are staying at a hotel room in Tokyo. Looks like they're there because of some lessons of sort and that it'll require a 4-days stay. Hmmm...
    • It's hard to tell from the recording, but while Maho was streaming, Ayanyan was having fun watching from her phone and throwing stars at her, trying to make it to the front of the crowd. Pretty kind of her that she chose a bald guy avatar to suit Maho's hage obsession, also.
    • "Behind me? Only here the wallpaper... only if you look here it looks a luxury room, in reality I get to sleep on an emergency makeshift bed. It's a room for three, but I'm the only one with the makeshift bed. The background is luxury-looking but the bed is a makeshift bed", as soon as Maho says this Ayanyan starts laughing uncontrollably for some reason. Later she explains that they called dibs on the beds as they entered the room (of course, Maho was last). Later still, they have a janken match to decide whether to switch beds, but Maho still loses to the other two ("Ah, I'm kind enough to lose on purpose, as the oldest.").
    • Stop playing mischiefs on members by pushing the snooze button on their alarm clocks, Ayanyan (`・ω・´)
    • Ayanyan's weird granny-like sleeping habits involve going to bed no later than 22 and waking up before 6, Maho wonders if any other teenager like that exists
    (Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2018
  16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is not only them since Naachan also coincidentally met Hinatan on Thursday while Naachan was practicing for something not for related to 2017 SSK, probably for yesterday/Friday stage/Thursday Okada Ayaka grad stage (basically Naachan was surprised when she met Hinatan). Also Yukirin was greeted with a couple of NGT members (I believe one of them is Otaki Yuria) while doing karaoke showroom at the regular place (AKB building?)
    Saturday they will have HS at Tokyo tho, so it isn't weird to see them at Friday, but since some of them also already in Tokyo before Friday, I don't know, they must be doing something.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  17. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @Cisalpine88 Naachan seems to be sooooo into Mahohon :^O^:[hehe] but then who isn't? She's so beautiful

18. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    @Rurouni After watching the SR streams of the other members, it seems they are having some intensive dance lessons for the upcoming theater stage. Should've expected it had to be something related to that.

---

Some photos from the Comment-kai corner they had at the handshake event this weekend
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Yesterday's Kimagure On Stage event also had Maho, Hinatan and Anju performing on the same stage. Excuse the bad quality of the video... ('・ω・')
    This time the show's schedule consisted of:
    - a match of shiritori using moe sentences (I don't know if Maho's "Let's ride together on Thomas the Tank Engine" counts as one, but she surely fired up the audience with her humor)
    - live performance of Kimi no Koto Suki Dakara
    - small bit at the bottom where the girls talked about their memories of Okinawa (as for Maho, it was getting to taste some original Okinawan mango)

Another fancam recording shot at a closer distance can be found here, divided into parts
    ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 )

Today's Showroom before Maho's turn to appear on stage
    For some reason, the topic progression took some... interesting directions in this one. At first, it started off pretty normal with Maho simply lamenting about the crows at the handshake event venue (which are getting crafty at stealing food). Then she told viewers if they knew about the legend of crows and how they became black as a punishment for being miscievous and disobedient (based on an illustrated children book she once read). Finally, she up and asked what bird they'd wish to be, if they were one (while commenting on the best replies).
    Also, of course, there was also some more ordinary talk in between about today's choice of clothes and hairstyle, if you're wondering... (;・∀・)

Some random clips from today's Kimagure On Stage show

The first part had the members play a word association game, if they lost they would have to do a monomane impression as a penalty. Maho's choice for her monomane subject fell yet again on Riko. To be more specific, she explains she would reenact a certain scene from one of her SR streams, in which Riko pretended to talk with a Minion plushie she picked up from her bed after it fell down. Anyway, eventually Maho got so engrossed in her acting that the other members had no choice but to cut her short. (#・∀・)
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/878945960662925312/pu/vid/1280x720/JxASyHsp8P-4XYsA.mp4
    (One more Youtube vid HERE)
    On a more normal note, Maho, Anju and Hinatan performing MAX Toki 315-go
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/878947728343965696/pu/vid/1280x720/3lufegzdyV9z0OuQ.mp4

Bonus: As told during SR, Maho hung this little drawing at her booth as a seasonal Summer geeting for anyone who came to her lane (for further cutural explanation, check here). One more animal to join Maho's creative lineup.
    [​IMG]

---

Random Photolog posts from today:

From Hinatan's Photolog
    "Kimagure On Stage
    Today was the last time the three of us would perform together. Since each of us has a different type of personality, I feel there was a good chemistry on stage. (laugh)
    Thank you everyone for always making the place lively."

From Ayutaro's Photolog
    "Sleeping Mahohon
    I thought of changing my clothes, but as soon as I opened the door of the fitting room, a cute, cute Mahohon was sleeping there.
    Ayutaro, the hunter of sleeping faces. (laugh)
    ...felt compelled to take a photo.
    #Mahohon"

19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Maho made a special appearance on Gatanee's Showroom today, this time the two of them happened to share the same hotel room. Apparenty they're still in the middle of their lessons schedule, also as told during the stream, tomorrow NGT members are going to make an appearance on TV Tokyo's Music Festival, along with the other groups.
    • If anyone's wondering why Maho was such in high spirits, it's because Gatanee was in the middle of a serious talk about serious ladies' things: removing cuticles from foot soles and explaining how it's done. Meanwhile, Maho was laughing off-camera the whole time wondering if it's okay to talk about these things openly.
    • By viewers' request, Maho's on-camera appearance is at 11:48~16:40
    • Some viewers were worried about Maho's health during this lessons period, Maho replied she's taking energy drinks and some medicines to take care of the low blood pressure problem that she's suffering from
    • 14:07
    Gatanee: "«Mahohon, don't overexert yourself!»"
    Maho: "Why did you read it out in such an odd tone?"
    Gatanee: "The comment came from a man, so I wanted to put some male emotions into it when I said it"
    • "Mahonon is the type you want to protect, Gatanee is the type you want to depend on" - Random viewer's comment

---

Some MahoRiko moments from today's Photolog, because they're always welcome

"#Beni-shuho[*]
    Sugahara Riko-chan gave us 『Seirou』[**]'s cherries, 「beni-shuho」, as food gifts. She brought as many as 4 boxes of them.
    We all ate them with gusto. Such delicious cherries..."

[*] A variety of cherries (info here)
    [**] Rittan's hometown
    "#Sugahara Riko
    Thy name is Cherry Fairy"

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
  20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929