Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Mouse

Mouse Kenkyuusei

I finally watched the video as I was curious as to how suggestive it was, and I can honestly say I can't comprehend the stupidity of anyone that tried to say she was doing something sexual.

As a starting point, even if she has a relationship with a guy (which tbh I wouldn't mind if she did, as I don't like 48G in that manner) why would she decide 'hey, I know what's a good idea, let's go on Showroom whilst doing things like that!'. This whole thing is just really frustrating, seeing how successful she was beginning to get with her recent HS sales, as well as being able to participate in Happy End, but all of that is gonna start stumbling now because someone, somehow thought that she was doing something other than kicking her legs whilst singing?

I just... Literally cannot comprehend that people could think that, and anyone saying her camera angle was making more of an issue, did they forget she was laying down? Like if I ever video call someone on my phone whilst I'm in bed, that's the type of view that I would use, as it's comfortable to hold my phone in that way, and she should be allowed to do so too, without some freak thinking she had sex. It's just utterly disgusting that people are thinking of it in that way, and I hope Mahohon is able to recover from it mentally, as well as recover herself in her idol position.

• Like Like x 1
  2. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    It's depressing to see fans getting so worked up about it.
    The only thing that we can learn from this ridiculous episode is to avoid making any actions that may be deemed explicit esp. with that angle.
    今回の件を受けまして、SHOWROOMだけでなくフォトログなど他のSNSについても、ルールや節度を守った利用や配信を心掛けるよう、再度、メンバー及びスタッフに指導を徹底して参ります。
    At least the management is doing something about the guidance of what the idols are allowed to do in the future on social networking service sites. More relieved to hear about that rather than some of the fans here trying to be white knights.

BTW, I never mention what she's done, I merely said she's done it, for real. It's up to the person to decide what she's done. lol

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  3. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i think it's different it's a private pics if a remember , it's her private life , and the sexual life of the girl is totally private so the question it's no really she have sex or not and nobody have right to ask , because you not gonna ask you at neightboor or you sister , you friend this question it's the same for her .
    in this "story" it's question about a rumor pervert and fake she can hurt her hurt her career . for the other it's a clear picture :( .

4. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Even if it is her private life, the video in question is an official broadcast from SHOWROOM. The question is if she was having sex during that video or not. I think she was just kicking her bed or something like that, but it is kind of baffling.

5. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i understand the question and it's for that i say for my this is a fake rumor create for hurt her , and for say it's not the same like SKE kks

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You forget the hypnotism step before this one. Thank you.

7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    @STS Let's wait until the Toxic Gossip Cruzaders are all gone! :fear:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    to think people would be so dumb as to actually believe and IDOL from one of the most popular idol group franchises, would actually do the worst thing an idol could possibly be caught doing, IN FRONT OF FANS???? sorry, i don't care, if you believed this was legit, you're an idiot.

9. Frieze

Frieze Kenkyuusei

-

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  10. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    What are the chances of weekly gossip rags riding on this scandal?

11. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    @FMecha it might get a small mention somewhere just because she is part of *48, but as of now the only people paying it any mind are the fans with severe mental disabilities.

12. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Alrighty.....so I missed all of this, but after reading this entire thread. Wow. Thanks for giving me a topic to talk about for the next episode. I dont know which posts got removed, but the majority here thinks clearly, thank goodness. This is just mud-slinging. Mahohon is my Oshi in NGT48. I watched her from the start and try to follow everythings she does. Never for a microsecond did any perverting or sexual thoughts came to mind. Mahohon is being Mahohon. I love that about her. I really hope she is ok and still does her thing after this. For the people who provoked or started this.... discusting....

13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Unpleasant theme, horrible fan behavior.... not, they aren't fans, are bad people.:glare:
    I like this girl, she is very nice and doesn't deserve this attack.
    Very good clarification, thanks for the video, Humbucker.:)

15. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Thank you for posting this and if you subbed it thank you as well. As with most bad publicity in AKB48G she will overcome and thrive by it. Its frustrating and I am mad as hell! Next episode of 48TALK you'll see why I am RageBallie! My NGT sweetheart got hurt!

16. Frieze

Frieze Kenkyuusei

Let's not blame mentally disabled people for this, its offensive. From what I've seen, the person who started this rumour and the people who still convinced its true are perfectly capable of thinking clearly, they just chose not to.

17. laeken

laeken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    that anyone but a bunch of mutants on 2ch even thought about this for more than a second is one of the most retarded things i have ever heard. and to think someone once told me that riichan's rudeness to fans was a bad thing

18. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Nice Cheap Plug in. Well done:approve:

19. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Jeez,

is there a reason this is still being debated? Look, unlike a few others in here I had no problem with you guys discussing and speculating about this given it WAS a hot topic outside of this forum. (Although it was clearly apparent that a few in here took great glee out of the chance to have a "scandal" to play with, which is not cool) But now, as far as I am concerned, the discussion should be over. That means you can stop speculating about it, and the rest of you can stop brow-beating people for speculating about it. Because now it has gone from meaningful discussion (debatable) to an argumentative mess.

So stop!

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Maho back on Showroom with Sugahara Riko

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1