1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Yamauchi Mizuki (Zukkii)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lalomartins
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    Zukki's 2017 SSK Appeal Video

3. SteCola

SteCola Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    She's one of the best performers of 16th gen, she has the potential to become the ace of her gen, I hope management will give her lot of opportunities to shine.

4. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawamoto Saya
    Twitter:
    elbisuki
    Yeah her dance is amazing, and the lucky zukki thing is so catchy :approve:

5. Reveen

Reveen Kenkyuusei

Mizuki is going to appear in the next issue of Bomb magazine in their "Akiba Next" feature released on 9th June. She's the fourth 16th gen to appear in the regular feature which is 4 pages of gravure in a school setting. This is her first gravure appearance so try and support her if possible!

6. chibiidol

chibiidol Kenkyuusei

I also think that her stage presence and confidence are off the charts. I don't watch a lot of performances but she has to be my favorite performer so far. Lets hope that she never looses her passion.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  7. Kuura

Kuura Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

8. chibiidol

chibiidol Kenkyuusei

Sousenkyo Appeal

She will do burikko poses for 16 minutes if she reaches her goal.:^^;:

9. Kuura

Some updates on Zukkii - some of them old, some of them new:
    • she centered (in Jurina's position) "Oogoe Diamond" with Maeda Ayaka during the 1st day of Kojimatsuri in February
    • she's been centering "Negaigoto" (in Jurina's position) with Asai Nanami during the KKS stages
    • she's in the line-up for two coming-up stages: "Let's go kenkyuusei!" (shonichi on July 28th) and "Sekai wa Yume ni Michiteiru" (shonichi on August 16th)
    This Twitter account (not official) gives regular updates about all things Zukkii in Japanese: https://twitter.com/akb48zucc
    Their last update was in June, but I believe they'll start updating again once the new stages start and Zukkii's seitansai is on the horizon (her birthday is in September).

By the way, her current nickname is Zukkii - @ForrestFuller, would you please update the thread title?

10. Kuura

https://twitter.com/3f218e1394eb473/status/887285868003602433
    At yesterday's handshake event one fan asked from Zukkii if she'd like to try appearing as an under member for other stages . The fan thought she might hesitate because she's busy with the lessons for the upcoming stages (KKS and Aoki's) - but Zukkii gave him an instant "Yes!" as an answer!

She's written in her mails that she loves performing so it'd be really great if she got the chance to challenge herself with different stages and gain more and more experience at the theater.

11. Kuura

Some handshake event performances (all with Yamane Suzuha and Yasuda Kana) from May and June:

Zukkii oshicam

Zukkii oshicam