Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

^im with your opinion, her words can be some encouragement for those 2 junior to ensure them that she give them many opportunities in future. and perhaps culture difference that make ppl make fuss over it :3
    and on some site, seems its the same newspaper
    http://netalia-news.com/allakb48/akb48matome/akb-matome-yaruka/1398113/
    looks like YuiParu really hold their words and come to Aki-p to suggest some market plan for young member.

2. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I thought the issue isn't what she said exactly, but the fact that she announced to the interviewer a private moment of two people, potentially humiliating them or ruining their image to the public? Maybe they didn't want anyone to know that they cried, etc.

3. dcille

dcille Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    @oatmeal I agree, I was just disappointed that since this was a new stage that will remain the front of Team A performances three to five years from now, they should have focused on the new members rather than the transition.

I think I understand where the hate is coming from in regards to the message Yui gave for the next single. As much as I want to defend Yui, I can only think of Aki-P's decisiveness as an excuse to the exclusion of new members on the single. Although this is not sure, I think the new single will be a showcase to the surrender of AKB's flag held by the old generations to those who will now hold it and that is why they did not include fresh members in the line up. But in regard to the point that she opened the private moment of her young members, I don't think it is already much of an issue. I believed Takahashi Juri even wrote a poem to show her disappointment during the announcement of the line up. I believe Yui was just trying to show publicly her feelings for this controversial matter so the other new members, who also encounters the problem of Juri and Mako, will understand.

Taking that aside a clip from kouhaku with 9th gen singing Yume No Kawa. Sayonara Mariyagi!
    [​IMG]
    (C) girls48.tumblr.com

in Request Houra, Tomodachi de Irareru Nara ranked!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [Twitter] Yokoyama Yui 2016.01.16 21:30

14位友達でいられるなら
    リクエストありがとうございました!
    Tomodachi de Irareru Nara ranked 14th
    Thank you for the request!

私もお気に入りのフォルダに入れていつも聴いてるこの曲。
    2人に初めていただいた曲ランクインして嬉しかったです!!
    I put this song in my favorite folder and I always listen to it.
    It was the first time for this song to rank, I’m so happy!!

#AKB48単独リクアワ #ゆいぱる
    #AKBonlyRH #YuiParu

BONUS:

Yui just acieved 600K followers in twitter!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This dress makes Yui so glamorous.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5. mrflick

mrflick Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    first time hear tomodachi de irareru nara...
    and already love it...the melody is so peacefull...
    yuihan voice make it perfect...<3<3

6. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    [Pictures]
    January NetShop
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent with Taptalk

7. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Sorry for the really late post, since it's been over 3 weeks now. I was able to watch Yui's seitansai from the AKB48 Theater lobby, since it luckily fell during my trip to Japan. Yui oshicam for a stage with so many Yui-centered songs was heaven :cute:

I also joined the Japanese seitansai committee, which organizes all the fan gifts and activities for the seitansai. This includes making the goods that fans hold up during the MCs. We decided to make a tri-fold uchiwa (paper fan).

During the MC, when Yui introduced herself as Soukantoku, fans held up this side facing the stage:
    [​IMG]
    It says "Yo! Soukantoku", which Ricchan calls her in the YokoEi skit on AKB48 SHOW (and I think Kojimako still likes to call her that sometimes).

During the actual seitansai portion at the end of the show, when Namida Surprise was played, fans held up the reverse side:
    [​IMG]
    The left character means "congratulations". Yui loved seeing Bis~

To help coordinate the fans during the show, and to give some background on Yui to those who may not know her that well, the committee also decided to make a flyer:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    It details her history in AKB (and NMB) and introduces Bis. The second-to-last page shows the results for some Twitter polls that the committee held to survey people's impressions of Yui and Otabe. I can translate this if people are interested. The last page has instructions for penlight colors for certain songs, and when to hold up the uchiwa.

The committee also ordered the flower stand:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

=====

I also had the pleasure of attending AKB48 Group Request Day 2 (Daytime Show) and saw Dazai Osamu live!!! They sang it live and did a great job.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

First pic: AKB48 LINE
    https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/690796998862090240

=====

I also visited Kyoto and went to many of the temples and restaurants Yui went to on Irodori Nikki and various other shows. As we know, she has great taste in food! Everything I tried was delicious. :drool: I might post about this more later in the AKB48 Experiences thread.

But I'll leave this one pic here, from Fuji Shobo bookstore in Yui's hometown of Kizugawa:
    [​IMG]
    They have a special section of magazines and DVDs Yui has appeared in! There are both new releases and backnumber issues. It's kind of hard to get to (Kizugawa is a small city on the edge of Kyoto Prefecture), but it's probably the easiest place to find old magazines with Yui. I couldn't find anything else in regular used bookstores like BOOKOFF, or even idol-focused shops like TRIO.

Here's their website: http://fujishobo.co.jp/about/kizu

• Like Like x 1
  8. dcille

dcille Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I'm envious right now. You're way lucky and blessed to gave experiences all of this haha :cute:

The flyers are a witty way of attracting more fans to like and undertstand Yui :approve: I'm curious on their response though, if you can translate them for us to know how other peolple sees Yui.

Really thanks @GeoFreak this sharing is really inspiring and makes ne want to book a flight to japan right now haha:wall:
    Not much happening in akb right now. At least nothing that catches my attentio . I guess I'm just waitibg for any news regarding the new stage which opened last night if I'm not mistaken. Yui and aki-p had an exchange where she thanked akip for the nice songs. Let this hype live up to our expectations haha

BoNUS:
    (C) girls48.tumblr.com
    [​IMG]
    Just a funny relatable tweet from ohr soukantoku :)

9. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    The Japanese committee were happy to hear that Yui has foreign fans and hope that we can keep spreading the Yui love!

[​IMG]

The Twitter polls asked, "When you think of Yui..." and had multiple sets of options:
    1. 172 responses
      1. 52% talk
      2. 48% dance
    2. 158 responses
      1. 70% singing
      2. 30% acting
    3. 228 responses
      1. 75% Team K
      2. 23% Team A
      3. 2% Team N
    4. 157 responses
      1. 36% douki (same generation)
      2. 32% senpai (seniors)
      3. 32% kouhai (juniors)
    5. 202 responses
      1. 67% short bob
      2. 17% side ponytail
      3. 12% ponytail
      4. 4% braids
    6. 157 responses
      1. 71% Scottish fold
      2. 22% American shorthair
      3. 7% Munchkin cat
    7. 237 responses
      1. 68% kimono
      2. 32% yukata
    The last two were "When you think of Otabe..."
    1. 205 responses
      1. 53% club president
      2. 47% Shitennou
    2. 194 responses
      1. 52% Majisuka Gakuen 2
      2. 19% Majisuka Gakuen 5
      3. 16% Majisuka Gakuen Musical
      4. 13% Majisuka Gakuen 4

• Like Like x 1
  10. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

As expected Otabe from MG2 really left impression

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

12. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Is Yuihan part Chinese? She just greeted a Kung he fat choi and I remember in the confession video for that dating game we were in a Chinese restaurant complete with merry go rounds and dresses.

13. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    No she isn't Chinese at all.

14. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Greeting event at a theater for the premier of the Kokonotsu no Mado short film series:

if the video does not show watch the video here

The other members are still teasing Yui about having some romance going on with the actor from her film [hehe]

15. masguas

masguas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Twitter:
    MasagusRivani
    Finally Yui get a solo song titled Tsuki to Mizukagami from today team A new stage shonichi and some Yui centering new team A song. Can't wait to see it! (I haven't watch it yet)

16. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

It was a beautiful song and a beautiful performance. It might have been the only song that was not lip synced.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  17. ikuchan udon

ikuchan udon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    wow..it's been a long time since i have been here..luckyly i got to catch up with New Team A stage..since it's about Yui I want to give my opinion on it so I will put it under the spoiler

Really..this is my first time watching it live and give such a satisfaction..
    1.Setlist - I think this the setlist I like the most so far..it's new n fresh..I think balance pretty well between cute and cool song, not to forget my type of song i like the most is ballad..quoting some fans commentin twitter..the song in the setlist is either hit or miss..the song(not unit song) that
    that give me a long lasting impression is M.T ni sasagu and the opening song..

2.Unit - some are okay and some are not for me..i'm totally not impressed with naanya,hiwa-tan(and another girl, i forgot who it was but i will rewatchthe stage later) and sakura unit song..their song is about bikini uniform whatever it is meanwhile sakura song is about all i remember is just the kiss me part lol

okay - (myao,maachun,oya,chori,mariko) and (annin,megu,yukarin,mirun) - the song is okay not too bad and not too good for me, kinda like it just come and goes like that lol

MY FAVOURITE - i'm not being biased but since my favourite type of song is sad,ballad,mellifluos ... and Yui got a very perfect song for my taste imo..so it's my number one song for me from this stage followed by Paru&Kojiharu duet..

3.MC - I think it's nice they are trying a lot of new concept for this new stage..for me it kinda show their effort of moving forward and creating a new AKB..though it needs time to get use with it..they try to use a new concept of introduction-which i think kinda a bit messy lol..since they are few girl need to introduce theirself twice..the talk battle kinda fail too but like i said it needs time to get used to it(and i'm sure we&they will)..however, i like the good talker mc part(myao,maachun,oya,chori)..their concept seems interesting..it's like they will call someone from the backstage to kinda interview n tease them..my tension is up for any naughty deed..www

4. SOU-CHAN YUI - last but not least our beloved souchan n captain yui..SERIOUSLY love her solo unit..she sing it well tbh..altho the first part was kinda like miss tempo of the melody beats and the lyrics, but thenn she improve so much better the later..and her solo line in m.t ni sasagu is soo good..this time i think she manage to pul it perfectly..seriously this girl never fail to impress me..when i thought she sucks at somethings, the next moment i see her she already improve so much, and when i thought she can never impressed me again, the next moment i see her she will keep impressing me with her growth and improvement..seriously..this girl/woman is so worth to be supported..

then i will end it here..i'm sorry it kinda long..but i must say, i look forward to the new akb yui&paru and next gen will brig to us.

18. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Quick Yui-related thoughts after watching the new stage, spoilered in case people haven't watched it yet:

YUI SOLO YESSSS!!! Her vocals were great, but in my opinion the instrumental/arrangement was horrible. It needed some percussion and/or bass. It sounds too thin to me, almost a waste of her performance.

I wasn't expecting other Yui-centered songs with so many other likely candidates for center, but I was pleasantly surprised!

The Takamina worship is really over the top; I feel bad for Yui trying to move AKB forward while management keeps holding them to the past with their recent decisions. The transition from the last MC to Yui's spoken intro for the song M.T. ni Sasagu was also really abrupt. I think Yui or Mariko should've said something to calm down the atmosphere after the comedy battle before going into such a serious song.

Overall, I liked the songs, costumes, and choreography, so I'm quite satisfied with this new stage. Looking forward to the oshicam for Yui's next seitansai~

• Like Like x 1
  19. silentwalker

silentwalker Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    Watched the show last night (and am watching it again as I type this) and it was so much fun! I loved most of the songs and I gotta say among the group songs, Copy and Paste was the most catchy one (can't get it off my head now lol)

Also this one though :hehe::

vlcsnap-00164.jpg 8f9a7d77feee756363a1b3ddb9e26f84.jpg

I should say this was the "highlight" of the perf, jk :^O^:

20. Miyaku

Miyaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Late reaction - but so happy to see Yuihan have her first original unit solo after seven years! Although quite difficult the song suits her, just needa practice more on the pitch. The quality of the stage as a whole was great - loved the effects in M03 and songwise M04.