Yoshida Akari (Akarin) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by sada, Dec 7, 2010.

1. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    So I guess I belong here now...

2. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Photobook has been just released! On this occasion we have a chance to see some gravure offshoots on YouTube:

実は・・・】まだ言ってないことが!それと…〜グラビアオフショット初公開します〜 [2017-07-13]

if the video does not show watch the video here

Her photos as a store clerk, if I'm not mistaken, are so cute. Initial rush after elections has worn out, as I see - and it won't help that I won't be around for more than two weeks. Already being in a rush to prepare for holiday, so just dropping quickly a BOMB!, as she will be on Love Special released on 2017-07-26 with a "thanks for elections" solo photosession.

3. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I hope her photobook sells well tho~ I hope I'll get my hands on it before end of october~

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  5. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ^ Oh I'm so happy for her~

6. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

My goodness, not only was it first, it was first by an absolutely enormous margin. :) Wow. And she gets all that free promotion on Youtube every time she puts out another video for her 300,000+ subscribers to gobble up. Such a smart girl. I hope she gets the bulk of the profits for all those book sales.

7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I forgot who said it? Sasshi maybe? But it's said that idols make a good amount of money from their photobooks if it sells well. Like they get a good chunk of it (I mean it makes sense since they are the whole product being sold here).

8. richard durbano

I certainly hope that's the case. I remember a while back when I asked the board how much Akarin was making on her Youtube videos, people who know much more than me made it seem that her agency took the lion's share of the profits generated by her extensive number of subscriptions, which seemed more a tad unfair. When it comes to this book, she probably did everything other than take the damn pictures of herself. BTW, I thought her hair looked absolutely fantastic on that photo shoot. On a couple of those shots, she reminded me so much of Kojima in the way she looked and the way she posed. Really impressive. Akarin is soooooo under-rated. In AKB, girls are always moving in different directions. Some girls are trending downward, many girls are just treading water, and I defy anyone to name a member who is trending upward the way Akarin seems to be.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  9. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I just realized her first video has been subbed, it seems like it's the only one too, bless whoever did so.

10. richard durbano

Anyway you could post that subbed video here? I can't find it on Youtube.

11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I don't want to see the photobook until I buy it but based on what has been revealed as previews here and there she looks stunning. And she's like 20 right? She could totally be the new it girl if marketed right tbh. Kind of like how Tomochin was in 2011.

and yea there's not guarantee she makes all the money her youtube channel tbh. We really don't know what their contracts are like cause I feel like more of the idols would have started a channel long time ago tbh. Youtube has been hot for a long time and Japanese youtubers have gotten huge. Showroom I guess is the new thing anyways so props to Akari for doing so well. I personally think she's making good money all around. For a 20 year old living at home I believe she's wealthy lol.

12. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영

I don't know if there are more

13. richard durbano

Many thanks. Wow, it's been such a long time since she had the black hair, I'd forgotten what that looked like. Such a pretty girl.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  14. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Her makeups that are not from Canmake mostly cost above 2000 yen and she has a lot of them, not to mention her beauty tools, so she's definitely well paid :^^;:

15. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Yea she seems to be living the life right now lol. I wouldn't be surprised if she moves tbh. I doubt she will anytime soon she seems pretty comfortable in her room/home, but I know all these beauty guru's need a lot of space cause they collect so much shit lol.

16. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    From what I noticed, it seems she renovated her room? I feel like it's more pinky colorful than it used to. Also, I have to say, every makeup video of hers that are not Canmake exclusive always gives me a heart shock, because I can't imagine affording those Revlons and Sephoras if I end up with a girl who is obsessed with makeup.

17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Makeup is definitely a luxury that's for sure. And with herself getting more money I'm sure she'll start using more well known expensive brands in good time so get ready for that video to pop up lol. Hold ur heart lol

18. nyanyankamen

nyanyankamen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Glad to see Akarin growing even more after her SSK rank, Her hard work really paid off. I hope she ranks up next year.
    I've seen few negative "predictions" about her dropping next year, but i believe that whoever said that will be proved wrong.

She's been getting a lot of opportunities ever since, also she's like one of the few Senbatsu girls whom really stand out on their own along with Sasshi, Mayuyu and Sayanee. Akarin is not just about being cute and doing gravure stuff only, She definitely has even much more potential that has yet to be showcased.

19. richard durbano

Akarin has a chance to become an absolutely unique idol. ''The Successful Business Idol'' has never been seen before. Sasshi is, of course, the prototype for the successful business woman/idol. But Sasshi is becoming wealthy via her business savvy in the production of idol groups. Akarin's base is potentially so much broader than merely the future of music groups in general. Her expertise in the beauty business has an appeal to millions and millions of young Japanese women. It's very possible that we are seeing the embryo of an enormously successful business venture with Akarin at the forefront. Really fascinating to watch it unfold. The lucrative Youtube videos and photobook are only the beginning. Her subscriptions on Youtube are growing every day. Her 1st photo book is a runaway bestseller. To opine that her position in the group may drop in the next election is, in my opinion, ludicrous. Based on what?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  20. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    And now she announced on twitter that she will release a 2nd photobook