Single Mayu Watanabe 5th (Deai no tsuzuki) (15/06/10)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 14, 2014.

1. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    I love the overall concept of this single. So casual and really shows a mature side of Mayu.
    I like the single photos but not feeling the avail ones except for the one she's holding the flower.

As for the alternate covers, I like the one it what seems like a market place and the Tokyo Tower ones.
    I like how they're trying a new gimmick for Mayu's single~

In the UTAGE perf, I wonder if Mayu was tired. She was definitely singing in a lower key.
    However Mayu is such a pro! She went from laughing after Nakai said something to full composure just like that.
    Even though she didn't win SSK, there's a sense of calmness or tranquility that you can see in her face.

I hope this single does well~

2. Moy

Moy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Some of the SHIBUYA TSUTAYA covers are online (im using this one on my itunes)

[​IMG]

3. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Promo pics from mdpr for Mayu Watanabe 5th (Deai no tsuzuki) - so lovely! :blush::blush:

Pics released 2015-06-10 10:00

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cute gifs by mochi from Onna No Ko Nara MV :omfg::omfg:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  4. Yhuiii

Yhuiii Kenkyuusei

Absolutely... <3<3:cute: best single ever:worthy:
    Released offclly today :hehe: i hope she can get top rank in oricon :cute:

5. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mayu Watanabe's 5th Single (1st Day Sales)
    Day 1: 19,571 (3rd)

Past First Day Sales
    Synchro Tokimeki: 50,145
    Hikaru Monotachi: 40,187
    Otona Jelly Beans: 38,109
    Rappa Renshuu-Chuu: --

7. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Mayuyu was on TOKYO FM today - promo for Mayu Watanabe 5th (Deai no tsuzuki)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  8. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    ^^Are those her lowest first day sales ever? Maybe everyone's still recovering from overspending in SSK.

9. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Mayuyu was on TOKYO FM today - promo for Mayu Watanabe 5th (Deai no tsuzuki)

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. milo

milo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yay, my CDs arrived - B for my favourite cover, and the fashion book version (ofc!).
    I hope the reason for the low sales is the SSK too because I feel this is her best single to date :x

11. nickblitz

nickblitz Kenkyuusei

imo her first single was her best!! this is the second best! :):):)

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Can't say since Rappa Renshuu-Chuu's first day totals were out of the top 3. But seeing that the day 2 totals was 11,693, Yes, this is.

Maybe (SSK overspending hangover), Also sales have been down for solo and sub units songs as of late.

First Day as of late would put this 2nd next to Miyuki's (by like 230 units). So this should sell well I think.

13. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I'm seriously in love with the title track. The B-sides aren't really to my liking, but they aren't bad either~~ I think this may be my 2nd fav song from Mayu as a soloist (1st being "Synchro Tokimeki")~

14. ArashNine

ArashNine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    This single isn't half bad really, quite enjoying it so far :)

15. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Mayuyu was on Space Shower TV today - promo for Mayu Watanabe 5th (Deai no tsuzuki)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Another

"ミュ〜コミありがとうございましたっ!!"

#mc1242 https://twitter.com/mayuyu_staff/status/608665840477560832

[​IMG]

Edit

AnfieldAkiba found the vid
    ''
    Music and Comic Plus [June 10] with guest Watanabe Mayu''

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  16. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    Good to see Mayuyu out at the stores promoting her Single!

CHM-9iiUUAAkw0j.jpg CHNQecMUIAA4HAC.jpg CHNQztNUAAAk_2f.jpg CHNM-5eVIAAUPFT.jpg

17. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    ^LOL at those funny Mayu poses. Hopefully sales pick up and she grabs a win this week~

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mayu Watanabe's 5th Single (2nd Day Sales)
    Day 2: 11,694 (Total: 31,265) (3rd)

Past Day Sales
    Day 1: 19,571 (3rd)

19. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    "AKB48 Watanabe Mayu guests as special lecturer for Skyrocket Company

[​IMG]

*Skyrocket Company is a radio broadcasting company. I am not very sure what they do as a business but i’m guessing their objective is to promote enthusiasm for work.

Q: You’ve worked hard for Sousenkyo. What is your feelings achieving No.3?
    This year i was aiming for a straight win. It feels regretful not being able to do that, but i stopped after accepting reality. *Laughs*

Q:Your comment was also very digified.
    It was unbelievable but i felt refreshed.

Q:That’s maturity. Did the members work extra hard during this period?
    We work hard everyday and the fans vote to decide, so we have no choice but to work hard.

Q: The teaser for Jounetsu Tairiku shows you falling asleep while setting your hair. How long do you get to sleep?
    I was working on a drama recently, there were times when i didn’t sleep at all. It seems enough just to have 1 or 2hours of sleep.My body gets used to it. *Laughs*

Q: Do you feel moody not being able to sleep that much?
    I feel thankful just to be able to get work. So i work with the feeling that work will stop coming in. You won’t know when this will really happen.

Q: Do you feel like the stress has been lifted from your shoulders now that the Sousenkyo and drama is over?
    Yes(laughs). I was very worried until the Sousenkyo. Now i’m relaxed now that everything’s over.

Q: Singing solo must be very different?
    Yes. You don’t see anyone else, so the responsibility lies on myself.

Q: People with a sense of responsibility must feel rewarded in return?
    Yes. There are seniors in AKB so i rely on them sometimes. For solo promotions, i have to do it all myself so there’s more responsibility at stake. I also enjoy it more.

Q: In other words, you are the fighter type.
    People have told me that i’m stoic. I’m the type to be more enthusiastic if there’s a bigger obstacle."

Source https://allthingsjpop.wordpress.com...ts-as-special-lecturer-for-skyrocket-company/

"AKB48 Watanabe Mayu talks about her beauty regime and fashion

[​IMG]

Q:What do you do maintain your beauty?
    I don’t do anything in particular…my eating habits and lifestyle is also bad. Girls my age will search for tips and fashion trends but i am bad with things like Acai Bowl and Juice Cleansing. I just try to be genki.

Q: What about skin care?
    My skin is the kind that doesn’t break out, but I use cold water to tighten the skin after washing it. I also remove my makeup before I sleep. I don’t wear makeup on off days to let my skin rest. For my work, i put on as little makeup as possible for the natural look.

Q: Your black hair is one of your charms. We heard that you’ve never dyed it, do you want to?
    Recently i wondered how it would be like to dye my hair. Sometimes it feels heavy to have black hair. I’d like to dye a color like Brown which can be seen when light shines on it. I like black but i’ve felt like it’s a waste not to have dyed my hair. In the meantime, i will keep it at black.

Q:What is the secret to your hair?
    I go to the salon once a month for things like treatment and head spa. I try to dry my hair quickly after a bath.

Q: What is your summer fashion?
    White is the trend now so i bought lots of white items and gaucho pants in different colors.I used to wear skirts more but recently i’ve moved into pants styles."

Source https://allthingsjpop.wordpress.com...yu-talks-about-her-beauty-regime-and-fashion/

20. miserri

miserri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Got my copy today and I absolutely adore this single. And sales aren't that bad, really, considering that CDs in Japan sell less nowadays than they used to.