Event / Concert Shuku Takahashi Minami Sotsugyou "148.5cm no Mita Yume" in Yokohama Stadium (16/03/26 to 16/03/27)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 23, 2015.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ah, that's better, you can apply for each concert separately rather than have to put all of them together in one single application with a 1st, 2nd, 3rd choice. Hopefully that'll give each of us at least a slightly better chance. Presumably I can apply at the same time for both teams in the East/West contest to maximise the chances of getting something? Anyway, Good Luck again everyone!

2. engshing

engshing Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ok 2nd round is out. got both the tix. now is just hoping my friend can help me pay at 7-11.

3. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I got both too. I wonder if the 2nd ippan actually had more tickets available than the first one???

4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    got one , couldn't get the other. confirmed paid by my credit card already .oh well, guess i'll just use one day to do shopping and try again for ssk hopefully.

5. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Grats to those who won something. I personally didn't win anything from this ippan but then again it's not like I needed any of these tickets personally. Just to inform those who are clinging on the edge about actually getting the tkmna grad concert (She will only be in the 27th night one). I personally got 4 tickets but they're all passed on to my tkmna oshi friends. I'm not going to mention how much I paid exactly for them but I can tell you I lost about 6-7 auctions for accompany tickets because they all went above 60,000 yen.

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    thanks for the update. i guess this will be very applicable to ppl who really wants to go to her grad concert . for me, i guess i'll just be satisfied for one since it looks like i am going to be there anyway.

7. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    YAY I got one... sadly out of three choices it was the one I didn't want but I'm still happy to go. I wish I could've gotten tickets to the concert on the 26th but I guess there's still hope with the Cancel machi...maybe.

I think it was mentioned earlier but is there going to be a meet up for those who are going, if not would anyone want to make plans to meet up?

P.S Can we pick up our tickets yet or do we have to wait?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    pretty close to the concert, you will receive an email on how to navigate thru the 7-11/family mart machine menu with your ticketing serial number. after that , the machine will print a slip. take the slip to the counter to collect the ticket.

9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've found a YouTube video which might help although it's from Taiwan, it's really about using the terminal in the kombini to buy tickets rather than to collect pre-ordered ones but I think the last 30 seconds is certainly relevant:

if the video does not show watch the video here

However I'm sure that picking them up will be a whole lot easier than trying to win them in the first place!

10. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    Thanks very much, I've used the machines before but I this is the first concert ticket I won so I just wasn't sure if I could pick up the tickets right away or if I had to wait. Thank you very much for the replies!

11. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    It's really less hassle than u guys think lol. You don't even need to use the kiosk. You will get a hikikaehyou (引換票) number and you just take it to the counter and show/tell them the number and you're done lol.

12. allansson

allansson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Twitter:
    haruna_oshi
    I got tickets to 26th and 27th day concerts! Perhaps we should make a thread about meeting before the concerts? Wouldn't mind help in getting around, though I suppose finding the arena will be pretty easy! First time going to a concert, yay!

13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    really ? i didn't notice that. but it makes sense, just show them the email, and they should be able to process it for you. good to know. thanks

14. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    Last time I did that they directed me to the machine... Maybe it's different in each conbini you go to...

15. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Perhaps, since I don't use every konbini. At least what I'm saying refers to 7-11. Going to Kiosk normally for anything is to make a payment for something-

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I ALWAYS use 7-11 because it is so easy. Both when you pay for your tickets and pick up your tickets. Just show the cashier your email with the winning code.

17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    the very last time i got tickets from a conbini was for ssk . it was in fukuoka. i did all that was required then took the printed slip to the counter to print my tickets. the shop assistant (a slightly elderly lady) was a bit confused and asked me how and where did i pay. lol, i told her it was already paid and it was stated (in the email) there's no extra charges. then next moment, a presumably more experienced shop assistant came over and said sorry and promptly printed my ticket. lol. i guess some conbinis have less experiences in handling them ..

18. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    In short, just tell them hikikaehyou. It literally means "ticket exchange". Most of them will understand. There was once my friend was messaging me asking me why the konbini lady kept saying he didn't need to exchange and the email alone was sufficient. I told him the part-timer was prolli new and told him to go to another konbini and it was all good.

19. engshing

engshing Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    i think it will be a good idea to meet up. i will be going to the concert alone as my friends had already flew back on sat. will be nice to meet some international fans.

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    well, as with most people, i'll probably be there early on Saturday to get some concert goods. the t-shirts especially can sell off pretty quickly.